Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbyes <3

Go down 
+9
Brieanne Devereaux
Akasha Wynters
Molly Starkey
Tony Rogers
Miranda Melgrove
Vanessa Corvus
Waycca Louise
Riley Grey
Jayden Andrada
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

As you may or may not know, Chessie has officially disbanded this Roleplay, mainly due to inactivity.

I know, it's sad, but most things have an end, and HAU's time has come. It's especially heartbreaking for me, since I've been with this RP before it was revampred, haha.

Anyway, before we say goodbye, I had an idea. I want to do a good bye MEP for this RP, before we all go our separate ways (Or not, if you want to cling to the RP or dear life XD)

Anyway, the song idea is this:

If you would like to have a part of the MEP, please comment down below. The amount of parts and whether there will be two MEPs depends on how many people want to participate :3

I'll write down names as people comment.

1. Khay
2.Kou
3.Ashley

Last edited by Jayden Andrada on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley Grey

Riley Grey

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:27 pm

DDDDDDD: Awwwww, no... I don't want to see this go again. *pout* I'm sorry to hear we're disbanding. Even if it's only been for a few weeks, it's been great to come back and roleplay with you guys. At least for just a bit. I'll miss you all. *HUGS*

Though on the topic of the MEP, I'm all for it. You can definitely add my name to the list!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kousukeshou
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 am

I am so incredibly sad to hear this, and I'll miss roleplaying with your all so so much!

And I definitely want to be in the MEP, Khay, it is a splendid idea.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Really, I am surprised everyone is just accepting this. She was so vague about her reasons behind it (and it wasn't inactive at all, I don't know what she was expecting... there's not going to be over thirty people on it every day. And even if it was, it wasn't like she was making an effort to get on herself, so...) Hm. I'm not too sad about it ending, tbh, despite the fact I was a part of it since before the revamp, but I am kind of pissed that she:
1] Pretty much made this decision completely on a whim, or at least it feels like it.
2 Not given any valid reasoning. Her announcement video was a bit of a joke, ngl.
3]Well, I'm just pissed with her. TBH. She's been weird and evasive and snappy on Skype and I'm kind of bored of it.
Oh, wow, Shaestel, you're such a bitch. Pft.

I mean, I was meant to take-over if she wanted time away from it so I guess I could take over but IDK.

I'll take a part, if I can. Not my kind of song AT ALL, but I've been a part of this since the start so.

AND WILL THIS BE MY LAST POST ON THIS SITE? BITCHING ABOUT CHESSIE? THAT SHOULD NOT HUMOUR ME. HM.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:17 am

SOO glad I'm not the only one peeved!!!
IT doesn't help that our posts kept getting moved halfway!!! That would definitely cause some inactivity...
I would totally help you or anyone revamp it! Smile Smile I think we still have some potential here! And relationships between characters were still being established and developed!! Sad
I don't wanna see it go!
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 am

I mean, I feel like we're at one of those crossroads. If enough people want to continue roleplaying (and it isn't some sort of roleplay-social-faux-pas) then I think they should, even without Chessie. And if people want to step out or are inactive, this would be the time to do it.

I dunno, that's just what I think, but I defer to the powers that will. (Shaes.)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 am

I agree that this does seem out of the blue, but we can't force Chessie to continue running it if she doesn't want to. Sure, we could all keep rping together under different management if that's what we want(this has been going on for almost two years now, after all, if you count pre-revamp era) but getting pissed really doesn't help anything. I certainly don't think it was disbanded because of anything we did, as a lot of people were active with the event and the ball. This affects a lot of people and their characters, but we don't have to put on the breaks simply because Chessie doesn't want to be in charge of it anymore, if that is the case, and we can't really lay a lot of blame on her either.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:47 am

Well, Shae, you know where I stand. So. <3

And yeah, if this does all end, I will take a part Khay.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 am

Question for the powers that be:

If we did keep the RP going would we continue on here or re-vamp it/get a new site?
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 am

I've accepted it so easily because I figured, what with all of the inactivity, it was inevitable.

But if the Powers That Be wish it so, this RP shall live!

Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

I mean I'm ddefinitely in the party of "I'd love it to stay around" myself. Especially if threads don't get archieved quite so quickly.

(Actually - and this might be the wrong place to ask this - if we did keep going is there any chance we would kill the character limits? I know why they were put there in the first place, but I feel we were all a lot more active when we had a little more creative freedom on stuff like that. Even if it was a lot of characters to balance.)
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 am

I think people should only have as many as they can handle. if you can handle 4, then take 4. More power to you.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:49 am

I definitely agree on doing away with character limit. If someone knows they can deal with that responsibility, why the hell not?
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Dee seconds this motion~
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 am

I'm coming up with a reboot with shae, I'm currently gathering an admin team and trying to come up with something for the new year. I didn't expect so many people to be unhappy with the death of it. So perhaps with a fresh start, we can realise who wants to stay in the roleplay and who doesn't, therefore quickly removing inactive members.

I would also like to hear your suggestions for the reboot, as previous attempts have failed to achieve long-term inactivity. To me, you are all important and valued members of hau, so feel free to send me suggestions. I don't even mind if they personally insult me or my administrative techniques, as long as you offer up alternative suggestions.

I will possibly toy with the idea of creating a new site for a fresh start, that way, no more archives, and we can just keep this one for personal feels. In fact, I think I'm pretty much decided, fresh start. I may also use something other than forumotion, as I think proboards, or something like that, allows you to have a side bar. On this side bar, I could have house points, and most active roleplayer of the month or something, maybe the current prefects, idek. Please send me all your thoughts.

As for the character limit, I will take that on board. But, at the same time, it was in place because of limited representations, and certain characters which were created, were then just not roleplayed with whatsoever. However, I will seriously consider how to do this, so maybe a limit of four or something, and after that you need activity points? Which I will try and make more easily achieved. Or perhaps, you just have to win one challenge? Idk.

Anyway, any suggestions, pm me on skype (chessiechuu), here (minister of magic) or youtube (chessieinwonderland). ~<3

I would like to hear all of your thoughts. You will probably get the quickest response on skype.

Chessie.
<3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:02 pm

If we do start over, I'll probably get rid of some of my characters anyway...since i'm going to be working two jobs i want to make sure i'll be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 pm

OMG i would love that so much. Cheesie i really love this rp so much <33. I may just keep Eva and val cause they are my babies but really. I enjoy this so much and all the people on this site, i'm sorry the times my replies have been short or i missed something up. That's my fault and I'm so sorry about that but i do love all the people on this ,<3
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 am

Yes, please, please, PLEASE keep this RP going! This is one of my favorite roleplays I've been in for a long time. The characters are great and all of you have been really nice to me. I always feel nervous joining RPs where I don't know anyone and you all have been very welcoming. So, yeah, if we have a chance of keeping this RP alive, then I say we do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbyes <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes <3   Goodbyes <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbyes <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: