Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) Empty
PostSubject: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

By the time Jim finally got the common room along with Evaine, his knees were aching and he was a little short on breath. "Dumb stairs," he muttered. He made his way to one of the couches and collapsed onto it, landing on his back. "Oh comfy couch, how I've missed you," he said, running his hand along the back of it before laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:42 am

Half way up the stairs Eva keep calling having Jim to help her up as her knees were aching "I.. hate... stairs." she said finally making it up to the Top, Eva followed Jim inside as she shut the door behind her. "Again.. hate .. stairs." she said, she was a little short on breath, dizzy she walked towards the other couch across from Jim. Laid down on her back Eva turned facing Jim, she laughed "Silly Jim," she said. Now she wanted hot chocolate why couldn't try have hot chocolate sent there.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

"Am I really that funny?" Jim asked, looking up as he propped his head on his hand. "You keep saying I'm silly all the time. I thought I was practically the opposite of that." Then again, Jim acted differently around his friends than how he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 am

"Really? Your the opposite? then you must act like another person around Todd, Brie, and i. Then again i never act childish or had.. fun before." she giggles, sitting up Eva smiled "Can i sit next to you this couch isn't comfy, please." she asked kindly. 'Plus it's cold over here, i picked the wrong couch." Eva gave Jim the puppy pout.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:04 pm

"Same here," Jim said. "I was by my lonesome all the time until I ran into you three." He smiled. "Come on, you think I'd hog this couch all to myself?" He sat up and patted the space next to him. "Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

"Hmm, maybe.' she grinned, forcing herself up to walk over towards Jim she sat next to him, hugging her knees Eva felt the warmth of the fire "Warm." she smiled, taking her hair out of the ponytail, gently falling over her shoulders she ran her fingers threw her raven hair.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Jim leaned back, closing his eyes for a moment as his muscles relaxed. It felt nice to just take a break from everything and relax for a little while. When he opened his eyes again, he saw that Evaine's had pulled out her ponytail and her hair was hanging loosely on her shoulders. He smiled a little. "I haven't seen you with your hair down before. I kinda like it."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Eva looked up at Jim lightly blushing, strands of her long hair fell over her face "Um thanks.' she said, leaning back Eva took her shoes off "Much better, high heels + stairs = my feet hurt." she flicked the small pony take Jim had in the back, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 pm

"Do you have some tennis shoes? Or some boots? Maybe you can wear those tomorrow instead." Jim held up his right foot, which still had his boot on it. "I'm tellin' ya, boots do wonders."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Evaine shook her head "No just, Wait yeah i have some boots. I almost forgot about them." she looked up at Jim seeing his rubbing his neck "Need help? You might have hurt your neck when we fell." she asked
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 pm

"Huh? Oh no, I'm fine. Just a little tired, I guess. Happens to me all the time on the first day of school." Jim leaned back against the couch again. "Just trying to get back into the swing of things, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Evaine raised her eyebrow at him "You sure cause i don't want you hurt.' she said looking at then, but shrugged it off. Eva got up walking over to the cabinet, opening it she carried back two blankets. Putting the blanket on Jim, she wrapped herself with the blanket before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry," Jim replied, smiling at her. Although he did accept the blanket when she handed it to him. "Thanks," he said as he wrapped it around himself. "I kinda like it when the common room is quiet. Lots of noise makes my head ache sometimes." He glance over at Evaine. "Is it the same for you?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Evaine's head feel on Jim's shoulder she was comfy, she closed her eyes 'Yes I like it when things are quiet, that's why I don't come home until morning." she said, her voice was weak from almost falling asleep. Betweek Jim being comfy, the couch, and the warm from, the fire and blanket. Eva had a small smile on her face "Jim."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Jim couldn't help but blush as Evaine laid her head on his shoulder. Who would have thought that he would have such a pretty, kind girl falling asleep on him? Although it might cause some awkward questions if someone happened to walk in. But for now, Jim enjoyed the moment. He hesitated for a moment, but then his arm moved to wrap around Evaine, his hand grasping her arm slightly. The move was bold for him, especially since he didn't know how Evaine would react, but for some reason, he felt like doing it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Evaine snuggled up to Jim, she was fast asleep having a Nice dream for once. Mostly when she falls asleep she ends up having nightmares, she would feel someone's hand around her but knew it was Jim. I mean who ells could it be but in her dreams it felt like it was her father holding her in his arms and she was ten again. Smiling happy in her sleep, her hair fell off her shoulders covering her face
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Well, it seemed like Jim hadn't made a dumb move. Evaine was smiling in her sleep, so he figured she wasn't creeped out or anything. Or maybe she was in such a deep sleep that she didn't notice. Jim hoped it was the former and not the latter. He was actually not feeling awkward for once, which was kind of new to him, but he liked it. He hated getting all tongue-tied and blushing all the time whenever he was around Evaine. Sure, she thought it was cute, but he felt dumb whenever he did. Most guys would be cool and suave with holding a girl's hand, or putting an arm around them. Jim sighed, wishing he could be like that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Eva had been asleep for half an hour, opening her eyes she looked down seeing Jim's arm around her. her cheeks turned a light pink but didn't mind Jim was to comfy. "Pillow." Evaine mumbled, she laid her head back down not knowing if Jim was still awake or asleep. To Eva Jim was soft like a puppy or a pillow but more like a puppy, yet she wondered why he put his arm around her. Mostly he blushes if she even hold's his hand at times but she wasn't going to ask, maybe he's opening up more to her. It felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Jim was starting to feel a bit drowsy himself, what with having Evaine on his shoulder and a nice fire going. He hadn't even realized that half an hour had gone by. He heard Evaine mumble something and he glanced down to see her eyes open for a moment before closing again as she snuggled against him. "Eva, if you nap too much, you won't be able to get to sleep tonight," he said. "Too much sleep can be a bad thing, you know."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Eva shook her head no to her waking up mean's having to get off Jim and she didn't feel like getting off her comfy pillow"But your comfy like a little puppy." she mumbled not wanting to get up, she opened her eyes looking at him "if i wake up does that mean i have to get off." she said with her eyes half way open
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Jim sighed, but he still smiled. "No, you can stay there if you want," he replied. "But no sleeping, otherwise you're gonna be tired for the rest of the day. And you don't exactly want to be sleepy for classes like Care of Magical Creatures, where we might be dealing with dangerous animals."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 pm

"yay." she smiled sleepy, laying her head back down on his chest "Comfy puppy pillow. Why can't my pillow be comfy like you." Eva looked up at Jim "I thought that wasn't until tomorrow." Eva rubbed her eyes, she wanted to sleep some more. Not cause Jim was comfy she wanted to see her dad again 'awe jimmy cares.' she thought, her hand touched his hand "Alright i promise i wont go back to sleep, but i was having a nice dream for once."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:46 pm

"Am I forever going to be compared to cute and fluffy things like puppies and pillows?" Jim muttered. He noticed Evaine touching his hand and he actually didn't blush this time. Maybe he was used to be by now. But it felt nice to him. He twiddled his fingers against hers. "Oh, you did?" he asked. "Can I ask what it was about?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

She giggles "stop pouting Jimmy." she said looking up at him, she smiled remembering her dream "I was dreaming about my dad." Eva closed her eyes "and when you put your arm around me it's felt like he was holding me in my dream and I was ten again, I felt safe."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 pm

"Really?" Was that why Evaine liked hanging around him so much? She felt safe around him like she used to around her dad? "Do I...remind you of him in some way?" Jim asked, feeling a little curious. He hoped he wasn't prying too much. He knew Evaine cared about her dad a lot and the subject of his death was very sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)   Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having To Get Away Cont. (Tag Evaine)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next