Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alix's Photo manips

Go down 
+11
Angela Alexander
Akasha Wynters
Penelope Baudelaire
Jim Hawkins
Waycca Louise
Jessica Landon
Nani Pelekai
Vanessa Corvus
Evaine Moonblood
Todd Cross
Molly Starkey
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 am

Awww, THANK YOU~ <3<3<3
O3O That's quite the inspiration; I never thought I was ever capable of inspiring someone to that extent!
I'm glad to be of service, /low bow.

I actually find it very difficult to make podd pictures because I can never seem to find the right two pictures to go together... I also find it hard to find really good pictures of Anna Popplewell to use... .^.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 am

NO DO NOT TELL ME THAT. KNOWING IT TAKES EFFORT WILL MAKE ME NOT WANT TO DO IT. NOW I WILL LOSE INSPIRATION LOOK AT IT SLIPPING AWAY DOWN THE DRAIN.

I am now firmly back on my ass. For now.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

NO. NO. I'M SORRY. I LIED. I WAS LYING THROUGH MY TEETH. I SWEAR. NOT SO BAD. REALLY. HONESTLY.

I will thus continue to try and inspire you until the day comes that you get off of your ass and make one~ :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 am

Who the heck is Todd's LA?

It's driving me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 am

Hayden Christensen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 am

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 am

you're welcome~ <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 am

I miss you, babbby.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 am

I miss you too, darling~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 am

fjkdfnjk how's life?
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 am

busy, cause of school and junk. how's it for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:55 am

I'm just being pretty fly for a white guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm attempting to keep a straight face. This is not working. /snort
Ooh, I'll go look~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 RedandBlonde
because I love Fionn and Molly's friendship... or freneminess. idek. xD They fight like an old married couple, or brother and sister, whichever, but yes. They're always a pick me up. So enjoy, Redbird && Blondie. (also, really, the "I Can do Anything Better than You" song should be their theme song. Yes? Yes. Okay. Good).
Anya, why can I never find good quality pictures of you? Whhhhyyyy? this saddens me
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 am

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Bigbadwolf
just a concept I had behind a new character. obvs would be a while before I'd even be able to make her (I need lotsa points), but yeah. couldn't get her out of my head. so I had to do something. Her name's Rosawitha Yvonne Voss, but she likes to go by Red. shush your mouth, I don't have too many characters. I swear to you. shush. just shhhh. plus. it'll take a while before she's even created so. yeah. meh
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 am

OHMGGGG XDXDXDXD I was so thinking of that song in th last thread of them! XD and awesome pic by the way XD totally amazing and funny and unf XD can't even XD oh! love the character idea Smile she is purty <3
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 am

I KNOW RIGHT?! It's the best song to describe them. xD Awww, thank you~ I'm glad you like it. Very Happy
And eep, thanks! Hopefully one day I'll be able to use her. xD
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Crosses_zpsef017d59
This is what happens when Alix has a day off and had trouble sleeping the night before.
She makes babies.
Fictional babies.
To quote the great Jack: "Boredom Leads to Babies."

For the picture above, it's 2034.

Name: Toby Cross
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Shy, bookish, sarcastic, stubborn, loves his sisters, prefers to be alone / doesn't like crowds, protective of his sisters and his mother.
House: Ravenclaw
Rep: Rollo Weeks

Toby is much like his father, which is probably why he has a tendency to butt heads with him so often. He often likes to defy him, but if his mother tells him to do anything then he will do it. His mother is one of his major weakspots... plus, angry/disappointed Penelope is not something anyone likes to see. He gets along very much so with his younger sisters. Lydia can be a tad bit annoying at times and very loud for his liking, but he loves her all the same and enjoys teasing her. Arabella is a little more like him, which makes her easier to tolerate, and they can occasionally be seen reading books together in silence. Emma is another one of Toby's weakspots. He enjoys every moment spent with his youngest sister and often buys her sweets.

Sherlock's thoughts: Toby and Sherlock, his mother's familiar, have a clear understanding. You don't bother me and I won't bother you. They get along splendidly like such as the avoid recognizing each other's existence.

Name: Lydia Cross {Dia}
Hair: Red
Eyes: Grey
Personality: Wild, stubborn, fun, actress, loud, doesn't like to listen, troublemaker.
House: Gryffindor
Rep: Liliana Mumy

Lydia is the troublemaker of the family. Much to her mother's dismay, she has taken after her Uncle Mikey with the same feiry spirit he has. She's loud and all over the place. She's good at school, but hates to focus too much on it. She gets along with both her parents, but absolutely hates to listen to them. Fight the power! She likes her older brother well enough, but sometimes he can be too lame! Arabella tends to be an annoyance as she's always hanging around her. Emma's a sweetie pie, but just too young to have any real fun with.

Sherlock's Thoughts: Sherlock does not like Lydia one bit. She's too loud and often running and going on about something. It drives him crazy. He prefers to be alone... in silence.

Name: Arabella Cross {Ara}
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Intelligent, active, fun, enjoys making lame jokes and correcting people, easily bored.
Rep: Young Anna Popplewell

Arabella is very intelligent and active. She enjoys playing Quidditch and staying up late with a good book. She's often seen making lame jokes and correcting people whenever they say or do something wrong. She's a total daddy's girl and enjoys spending most of her time with him. She loves her mother, but hates how strict she can be sometimes... plus, she really hates it when people tell her that she looks like the spitting image of her mother; she thinks they look nothing alike! Ara gets along well enough with Toby, and enjoys his silence from time to time, but she becomes easily bored with him. Arabella looks up to Lydia so much and tries to hang out with her and her friends as much as possible. She wants to be just like her sister! Emma's cute and all, but Arabella is easily bored with her.

Sherlock's thoughts: Sherlock can stand Arabella half of the time. Sometimes he won't mind curling up next to her, as she's reading, but when she tries to break out the cat toys, he's out of there. No way will he ever play with those lowly things. He's too good for that... too intelligent.

Name: Emma Cross {Em, Emmy}
Hair: Red
Personality: Very shy, quiet (tends to only whisper), attatched to her parents and Toby, smart, creative.
House: -n/a- {but I picture her as a future Hufflepuff}
Rep: Claire Bouanich

Emma is very shy and doesn't often speak - and when she does, she whispers. She's very creative and witty for a five year old. She enjoys being read to and drawing pictures and looking for bugs. Emma is very attatched to both her parents. She enjoys all the stories her father tells her and loves it when he holds her on his shoulder. She loves her mother's comforting scent and soothing voice as she tries to calm her to sleep. Emma is also very attatched to her older brother and can often be found trailing after him and mimicing him. She thinks Lydia can be too loud and too troublesome sometimes. Arabella can be fun to be around, especially when playing bored games, and Emma envies the way she looks so much like their mother.

Sherlock's thoughts: Sherlock has a soft spot for Emma. She's very calm and quiet and her hands are never sticky when she pets him and he very much likes that. He has a tendency to sleep in her room or hide there from Lydia and Ara. He protects her much like he does Penelope.

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 TobyEmma_zps78937826
Emma and Toby.
Emma's about to whisper a secret to Toby, who's clearly amused with his youngest sister.

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmmaTodd_zps2ce46bf5
Emma and Todd
Todd's eyes are on Penelope, who's cooking dinner, as he tells Emma her favorite story. While his eyes are glued on his wife he tells his youngest daughter, "And that was the day Mummy remembered..."

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 TakingawalkwithMommy_zps6d378b08
Ara, Penny, and Emma.
Taking a walk with Mummy!

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 UncleMikeyLydia_zpsf5981ee3
Michael and Lydia.
Lydia's just gotten done saying something hilarious {and probably bad, which earns a stern stare from her mother}. Michael, while cracking up, says "PenPen, what do you mean troublemaker? My niece is absolutely perfect!"

Last edited by Penelope Baudelaire on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

FAVORITE THINGS EVER RIGHT HERE
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT WITH THESE ONES
I CAN JUST SMELL IT.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 pm

THEIR FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL
AND ADORABLE
AND LOVELY
AND ALKSDJALKSDJ
/DIES
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 am

I couldn't help myself. I had to make Penny's side of the family. because. Just because. Will prolly make a family tree later. For those who don't know, Michael is her twin brother, Willow is her older sister, and Isabelle is her younger sister. and yes. "belle" names run in the family~
Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Baudel10

Michael and Alex Baudelaire-Atchely
{William Mosely / Alex Pettyfer}
*Yes, I am quite aware Alex Pettyfer is taken as Tony. BUT HE USED TO BE ALEX SO SHUSH. JUST SHUSH. people can look alike... it happens. There was a girl in my class from Middle School + who looked exactly like me. It was actually quite odd. But she was cool. yeah.

*Michael and Alex used surrogates for their children. Benjamin was created with Michael's sperm and a donor egg while Eleanor was created with Alex's sperm and a donor egg.

Name: Benjamin {Ben/Benny} Baudelaire-Atchely
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Sarcastic, quick to think, always has a good comeback, easy-going, active, dramatic on occasions.
Rep: Michael Seater

Benny is quite like Michael. He's very easy going and can be dramatic on occasions. He's protective of his sister and his fathers. He's smart, but doesn't keep his grades up much to his fathers' dismay. He enjoys Quidditch quite a lot and spends as much time as he can on a broom.

Name: Eleanor {Ellie/El} Baudelaire-Atchely
Personality: Highly intelligent, cunning, ambitious, rather indifferent, fun.
House: Slytherin
Rep: Elle Fanning

Ellie is much like Alex. She may not appear to be at first, but she is quite cunning and a fun person to be around. She enjoys a good laugh, on occasion at other's expense. She's ambitious and wants to do great things in life. She is incredibly smart and focuses most of her time on her studies, recieving some of the highest marks in her year. She enjoys Quidditch as well, though, and plays as the ample seeker on the Syltherin team.

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Snyder10

Isabelle and Mason Synder
{Zoey Deschanel / Channing Tatum}

Name: Marie Snyder
Personality: Fun loving, sarcastic, intelligent, loves to stir up trouble (by pranking, et cetera).
House: n/a - Muggle
Rep: India Eisley

Marie is a fun loving girl who often has a sarcastic remark hanging off of the tip of her tongue. She's smart and she loves to prank people, enjoying stirring up trouble. She's a muggle, but is fascinated by magic, much like her mother. She wishes she could be a witch, but holds no animosity towards her magical cousins.

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Hugos_10

Willow and Victor Hugo
*Victor's parents named him after the author, obviously
{Evan Rachel Wood / Patrick Dempsey}

Name: Victoria {Tori} Hugo
Personality: Cunning, ambitious, always gets what she wants, smart yet doesn't often make the right decisions, can be wild at times.
House: n/a - Muggle
Rep: Taylor Swift

Tori is much like her mother. She's a good person, for the most part, but she doesn't often let it show through. She's cunning and ambitious, and always has a tendency to get what she wants. If she were a witch, which she isn't, she'd definitely be Slytherin material. She can also be wild at times, though has settled down somewhat.

Name: William {Will/Liam} Hugo
Hair: Blond
Personality: Strong-willed, stubborn, brave, chivalrous, thinks of others, kind.
Rep: Young Leo DiCaprio

Liam isn't the smartest guy you'll ever meet, but he is the bravest and kindest. He's stubborn as hell and doesn't often change his mind and he's very strong willed. He thinks of others before himself and is very chivalrous.

Name: Anabelle {Ana/Belle} Hugo
Hair: Blue
Personality: Smart, witty, likes to have fun, can be a bit eccentric at times.
Rep: Chloe Moretz

Belle is a very smart girl with a witty statement/comeback for absolutely everything. She can be a bit eccentric at times and isn't afraid to have a little fun.

Last edited by Molly Starkey on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:38 am

Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Knoxla10
just a quick manip because I got bored. not even that good.
Knox and his lady mama (also known as Molly)
Don't even know what's going on here
somehow Knox managed to get into the Gryffindor Common Room
and is trying to cheer Molly up.
Because he's a freaking sweetiepie like that. ;3;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:38 am

Fwuhhhh.
ican'teven.
Alix. . . ALIX.
No . . . really, let me love you.
I love you too much already but I feel now you need more.
I need like thirty feels buckets ova' here.
._.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 am

I'M JUST WHORING OUT MY FEELS TO EVERYONE
TAKE THEM ALL.
TAKE ALL MY FEELS.
but I'm very glad you like it.
.3. Molly and Knox really need to get into a post together.
and adorableness will be ensued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alix's Photo manips   Alix's Photo manips - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alix's Photo manips
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Gallery-
Jump to: