Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Margaret Thompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Profile: Margaret Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 am

Name: Margaret 'Maggie' Eleanor Thompson
Sex: Female
Year: 6th
Date of Birth: 26th of October
Race: Human
House: Huffelpuff
Residence: Hogwarts
Favourite Colour: Pink and yellow
Desire: To be able to have fun
Fear: To not have fun

Patronus: Undecided

Representations of your Roleplay Character:
Disney: Ariel from the little mermaid/ Live action rep: Felicia Day

Speciality:
She has good grades in every subject, but she expecially likes charms, and is eager to try new ones. She is good at playing practical jokes on people, but never does she have any malice behind them.

Limitations:
She can get a bit carried away with her jokes, but will understand if she is told off.

Wand / Magical Items:
10" Dogwood Wand with the core of Unicorn Tail

Personality:
She is a fun loving girl who is limited only by her parents who want her to behave. She is eager to please and does not want people upset at her. She is quite carefree of nature, and does not get worried over small things. She takes her studies seriously however, not wanting to worry her parents at home.

Appearance:
Margaret has Red hair, going down to her waist, a wide smile and blue eyes. She keeps her hair usually out of her face by some means, and wears very little make up, usually lipgloss or lipstick and powder and some blush.

History:
She comes from a middle class family, her mother is witch and her father is muggle. Her father works as a doctor and her mother at the ministry of magic. She knew from very young age she was a witch, and would confuse her muggle relatives by telling stories of witches and wizards. Her parents got angry at her for that and told her to behave. She was a bubbly child, always talking and embarrassing her parents, they would always tall her to behave. When she was admitted into Hogwarts she found newly found freedom to be responsible of her own behaviour. She is a well known jokester of the school, only stopping her antics for studying. She secretly wishes to join the quidditch team, but is afraid her parents will find out and not take it well.

Last edited by Margaret Thompson on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Awww, she sounds so cute! Brie'd be mildly annoyed with Maggie, though.. her bubbliness probably make Brie cringe. But I really like your character! *3*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Hiccup would say as he saw Ariel, 'oh man I'm in love...' then give puppy dog eyes and stare at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 pm

And I think Don would have a more "manly" reaction to her (if you see what I mean)! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

@Brieanne ^^ Awww, but she will make you her friend
@ Hiccup *.* awwwww <3
@ Donald XDDD yeah I get your drift, O.o Rape her and I kill ya -hugs Maggie close- XDD jkjkjk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Raping someone is not fun at all... But be prepared to be seduced sweetheart! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:29 am

XD Oh dear Wink I shall then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 am

I see Fionn seeing her as either a crush or a sister figure XD he'll be overprotective of her regardless Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 am

Aw, she's adorable! Smile Maybe she can help Jim have some fun from time to time. And they can probably talk about Quidditch and stuff. If she doesn't know much about riding a broom, she may be able to convince him to teach her a few things. He knows how to fly, just isn't on the team because of his whole "They'd never let me in, I'm a freak" mindset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 am

@Fionn *.* yay -huggles big brother- XD I almost feared he would bully her
@Jim ^^ sure, I could see them both gather up courage to apply for the quidditch team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 am

I think Hiccup would give her a ride on Toothless :3 to give her what it feels like to be in the sky :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 pm

XD sure, she would love that, but I think she would be a bit nervous about Toothless though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Don't worry Toothless can be softy to girls :3 and he nuzzles against Margaret's cheek with a gummy smile :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:28 am

^^ awwww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:52 am

Hello Partner in Crime Very Happy
Long live the HufflePuff Pranksters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Margaret Thompson   Character Profile: Margaret Thompson Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Margaret Thompson
Page 1 of 1