Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:25 pm

(( So, I'm rather bored, and needing to kick these two lazy bums into roleplaying gear. >w> So anyone's welcome! And idk about the title, I couldn't think of anything else. xD ))

Classes had ended just a little while ago, and the twins had been quite bored ever since. They walked side by side, as usual, towards the library, entering through the double doors. The twins both glanced around, eyeing several aisles and students, before stepping into the room.

Perseus immediately went toward the potions section, his twin following. Then they went to the Transfiguration section, and the DADA section, each picking out two copies of each book, before settling down at an empty table. They figured they'd get a head start in tutoring each other in their classes. Proteus ignored the slight chatter of the other students, while Perseus cracked the books open, flipping the pages to where they needed to be.

"DADA first," Proteus said, eyeing the Potions book Perseus was going through. Perseus rolled his eyes, then set Potions aside and pulled up DADA, turning to the page his older twin was on. "Right," Proteus mumbled, beginning the "lesson."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:33 pm

(OMG. I WANT TO POST. BUT I'M IN THE F*CKING FOREST. OMG *RAGE*)
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:37 pm

( Awww~ I'm sorry hun! ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:37 pm

(( mind if i join))

Glad to be out of class and it only five'o'clock so plenty of time before it got dark the ravenclaw girl walked in the library to pick up some books about flying and maybe some history books for Jim to help him before that class started. "Lets see where is it?" she spoke walking threw each aisle until she found the history books, placing her hands upon her hips she looked at each book "ahh here." she pick up the fist book she read that helped her in history. Now that she got that taken care of she sighed, where to find books about flying.

Eva hated that they changed the library now she couldn't find what books she needed, walking threw the place she spotted the twin Malfoy brothers maybe they knew where to hind where the flying books where "Um.. Hello." the 15 year old waved forgetting there names once again, All she known them as the twin Malfoy brothers "Mind telling me where i could find a book about flying.' she laughed nervously 'man I'm so lam..' she thought wanted to slap herself.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:53 pm

(( Of course not! xD Glad you could join! ))

Perseus gave an aggravated sigh, already frustrated at his twin's lesson. "It's not sinking in!" he hissed, rubbing his temple as he tossed his quill to the table in his frustration.

"That's what you always say," Proteus whispered, picking the quill up and setting it properly on the table. "Try again."

Perseus groaned, picking up the quill and scribbling down some notes on his parchment as he attempted to figure out the gibberish-text on the pages of the book. He spent about five minutes scribbling, crossing it out, and then scribbling, again, before he turned to face his twin with a frown. His face then went blank as a female student, a Ravenclaw, approached them, seeming confused. He raised a brow, then gave a small, playful smirk. Perhaps she would relieve his boredom better than studying.

"Hello, Miss Moonblood," he said politely, bowing his head, as Proteus eyed his twin, remaining silent. Perseus stood, his studies temporarily forgotten, as he approached the 5th year girl. "If you'd follow us, we could show you to that section," he said with a charming smile, and Proteus rose on cue, knowing Perseus had found a temporary plaything.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Evaine stood there trying not to blush that one of the twins talked to her and knew her name, well now her first name but he knew whom she was "Um thank you very much. I can't find anything now since they remodeled the library." she said giving the twin a small smile before following them. Eva held the history book closer pressing it against her Ravenclaw robe, she was kinda shocked at first that one of the twins agreed to help, rumors said that the malfoy brothers where cruel towards different houses and people who aren't pure-blood but rumors are just rumors.

The 15 year old pushed her long black hair away from her big brown eyes as she looked up at twin who gave her the flying book since it was high up for Evaine to reach "Thanks.' she spoke gently taking the book from the twin's hand
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Perseus simply smiled more, he and Proteus turning and leading Evaine to the correct aisle. "No thanks are necessary, it was just as frustrating for us," he replied, scanning the aisle. He reached up, grabbing a book. "Is this the right one?" he asked, handing it to her with a raised brow. He nodded, knowing that it was, when she took it and thanked him, again. "Any time," he said with a disarming smile, softly taking her hand and pecking it. "I believe your first name is Evaine?" he half-asked, rather sure, but there was always room for error.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Evaine felt her cheeks getting warm as she tried not to show that she was blushing then he held her hand, thank goodness her hair was in her face when softly pecked her hand. Lost in her thought for a moment thinking this was almost like a fairy tale, prince charming helping out the lovely beautiful princess she kinda like it? No wait she can't she already likes Jim he was different from the other guys, yet it felt nice to be notice by a handsome boy no maybe more like man. Snapping out of her thoughts when the twin asked if her name was Evaine or not 'who.. wait ahh stop Eva no falling for them dreamy eyes.' she thought before speaking "Yes it's Evaine, Um.. silly me i keep forgetting your names, It's Perseus right or is it Proteus?" Eva asked hoping she got it right.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Perseus's grin widened as he observed her reaction, he could practically feel her heart fluttering, and he could see a hint of red washing over her cheeks. He chuckled, releasing her hand and adjusting his cloak.

"Your first guess was correct," Proteus stated, and Perseus nodded in agreement.

"I'm Perseus, and I wear the green cloak. Proteus wears grey," Perseus said with a quite laugh, "that's basically all you have to remember to tell us apart." The twin in green gave her another smile, then winked a bit. "Would you like to join us at our table?" he asked, motioning towards their previous seats. Proteus immediately headed that way, and Perseus followed suit, turning and walking backwards to keep his gaze on Evaine.

(( Gotta go to bed, sorry! Have work in the morning. xD Night! <3 I'll reply when I get back! ))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Evaine bit her bit 'Oh no he must have seen me blush.' she thought hating that she keeps blushing so much, as Perseus let go of her hand she pulled her hair back behind her ears hearing his comment that she got it right the first time. Woe she got the Twin's names right? That's a shock to the 15 year old she thought maybe Eva called him by the wrong name 'I wear the green cloak. Proteus wears grey' he says, her lips curled into a devilish smirk "Ah, so you aren't them type of twins to which colors to see if people can tell you apart." she spoke but thought maybe Eva gave them a evil idea to try doing that some time or offended them "I'm kidding." she quickly said trying to make it up, blushing again then he winked at her Eva felt like she could melt. The twins where so devilishly handsome for just being sixteen no telling what they might look like ten years from now "Oh um yes sure, if you don't mind." Eva nodded, the ravenclaw followed the twins to their previous table. Pulling one of the chairs out Eva sat down placing the books on the table.

(( that's alright ^^ goodnight and see ya when you get back on <33 ))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:49 am

Perseus smirked back, leaning a bit closer to her. "We used to to test our parents with that," he said teasingly, "but we've grown out of it... mostly." His smirked widened, then he chuckled, pulling out a chair for her as she reached for it. He waited for her to sit, then, like a gentleman, pushed it in for her, as well. He took his seat next to Proteus, softly placing his parchment in the DADA book and closing the book to mark his place, Proteus doing the same with a blank expression.

"So," Perseus purred, raising a brow. "You're interested in Quidditch? Or just flying?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:03 am

Evaine heart started beating fast then Perseus leaning closer to her 'mostly?' she thought, smiling at him yelling at herself to stop being flirty towards the Malfoy Twins. Yet she is a 15 year old girl she could be crushing on more than one boy. Making her way towards the table she blinked for a moment when he pulled out the chair for her, never had a man done that for her "Thanks." she said sitting down as he kindly push the chair for her. Looking at the books the twins where reading Eva wondered what they where studying about maybe she could help out, then again after what happened in class if she had to deal seeing that thing again. Oh god she didn't want to think about it, glancing up at Perseus she spoke "Um, Both but mostly flying. My friend Brie and I are going to be the first ever Ravenclaw Cheerleaders."
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:45 am

Perseus and Proteus exchanged glances as Evaine looked at their books. Perseus' smirk never left his lips, and he leaned his head onto his knuckles, propping his head up with his arm as he sat somewhat casually. Proteus simply opted to casually flip through a random book that had been placed on the table during their random voyage to the flying section, occassionally glancing up at Perseus to see what his next moves were going to be.

"Cheerleaders?" Perseus repeated with a slight hint of confusion, his brow raising in a curious manner. He had heard somewhere about muggle girls doing that sort of thing, but that was all he had cared to remember, really. But, he paused, and thought for only a moment, putting two and two together, easily. "Oh," he exclaimed in a whisper, "you'd be cheering the Quidditch team, then?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:43 am

Evaine nodded at his question "Yes I'll be cheering for the Quidditch team, I know it's a muggle thing but other students thought it would be fun and Professor Rivera agreed to let each quidditch team to have a cheer squad." she spoke, twirling her long black hair threw her fingers "Mind if I ask what your studying? maybe I could help?" she said, leaning up straight on her chair to get more comfy.

ooc; sorry it's short I'm doing homework for collage >.> grr xD
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:45 am

(( It's fine! Sorry for not replying til now, I was exhausted xD ))

Perseus nodded as Evaine explained what cheerleading was, giving her a look of curiosity. In all honesty, he was a bit curious, but he figured humoring her, and actually listening, would be better than pretending and nodding, like an idiot. He shifted his position a bit, leaning a bit closer to her as she also adjusted.

"Oh," Perseus rolled his eyes playfully, a wry smirk tugging at a corner of his lips. "Proteus is attempting to get me to understand Defense Against the Dark Arts, to no avail," he sighed, shaking his head. "Actually, I think we were about done with that topic for today, weren't we?" he turned to his twin expectantly.

Proteus looked up from the book- who had left it there was still a mystery- and looked his Perseus. His eyes flickered to Evaine, and then he nodded, returning his gaze to the book.

Perseus gave a subtle triumphant fist-pump, then turned back to Evaine with a chuckle. "Thank you, by the way, for the offer. We're studying Potions and Transfiguration, next..." he trailed off, glancing to a clock mounted on the wall. "Or, we were. We may not have time for both."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:10 am

The 15 year old wondered if Proteus talked at all be didn't even say a word the hole time mostly is was Perseus doing all the talking and if you call it flirting. Shocked that a Malfoy had trouble in DADA class she thought all the Malfoy's where a genus in that class but seems like she was wrong "Well if you need help with anything, I'm always willing to help out." she spoke, looking at Perseus gorgeous eyes, one more of his charming move and he might have Eva wrapped around his fingers. "Same thing gos for you Proteus, if there is a subject your having problems trying to understand I'll help out." she gave the twin a playful wink.

Looking up seeing what time it was right after Perseus, Evaine was surprised by how much time went by so fast "wow I didn't know how late it's already gotten."

(( that's alright ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:52 am

(( Sorry for not responding! Also sorry if this sucks! ))

Perseus's smile turned into a slight smirk, and he leaned a few inches closer, staring right into her eyes. He knew that look, the look of his charms obviously taking their toll. "I might just take you up on that offer," he said in a low, soft voice, raising a hand and gently brushing a stray lock of hair from her face, smoothing it back into place on her head, his brow raised slightly.

Proteus looked up from the book, reading it simply for something to read, nothing more. He looked up to Evaine as she offered her future assistance, his indifferent expression unchanging as she playfully winked. He pursed his lips a bit, before looking back to his book, mumbling just loud enough for her to hear. "Doubt it, but thank you."

Perseus eyed his twin for a moment, before turning his attention back to Evaine with the slightest of pouts adorning his pale lips. "Sorry about Proteus," he purred, leaning closer to her, still. "He's not being rude, he's just bluntly truthful," he whispered, their faces less than 12 inches apart and closing in.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:38 am

(Set after the first day of classes)
Akasha walked into the library, several textbooks in hand, along with quills, ink and parchment. She looked around for an empty desk to research on. She located one next to a table where the blonde twins were sitting, one of them flirting with a Ravenclaw. Aksha kept her gaze forward as she walked towards her desk, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the pheremones the female was emitting. She placed her supplies on the table, and then went to look for other books to read.

After her DADA class, she visisted Jayden, for advice and a general visit. She wasn't sure what to do with the knowledge of her newfound fear, so she asked her best friend. The Irishman told her to research it; to see what actually happens to a vampire who becomes insane with bloodlust, since Akasha herself had never met a vampire on that level of insanity. So right after classes, she made her way to the library for books on the subject.

She scanned the bookshelves for anything relative on the topic,and when she found several she took them back to her desk to read, placing them in a neat pile. The vampire sat down, took off her hood, tied her hair into a high ponytail, and set to work, writing down notes of anything worth noting.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:14 am

I might just take you up on that offer Evaine's cheeks turned a slight pink from Perseus's sexy tone, the light pinked turned into a rosey-red when he gently brushing a stray lock of hair from her face. She sure left like Eva was in a dream, this has got to be a dream cause in no way could Perseus be flirting with her, One: Evaine wasn't even motley pretty like Aurora or the other Slytherin girls., Two: Well she can't think of two she was lost in his charms.

Snapping out of her dirty thoughts she glanced over at Proteus as he finally spoke, a few worlds she wondered if Eva might have done something to upset the other twin or maybe he just wasn't much of a talker "Oh um alright." she said biting her lip, the 15 year old let out a simple sigh before Perseus spoke once again. Her heart skipped a beat when he was leaning in closer, what was he going to do was it toying her, or was he going to kiss her. So many thoughts Evaine didn't know what to do. "I thought i might have did something to upset your brother." she said shrugging her shoulders looking down for a moment then lift her head up seeing that there faces where only 12 inches apart and closing in

(( that's alright ^^))
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Perseus leaned closer, still, his eyes narrowing as his lips curled into a flirtatious smirk. His eyes partially closed, giving his expression a softer edge as he closed the distance between their lips, leaving only an inch, if that. "He's hardly got feelings to hurt, so no worries," he teased, knowing Proteus wouldn't take it personally. He never did. The green-cloaked teenager could feel her breath tickling his lips. Hmmm... To kiss her, or not to kiss her? He contemplated for one long moment, before tilting his head upward slightly and pecking her nose. He pulled away by a few inches with a chuckle, tracing a fingertip from her temple and down her cheekbone, to her jaw. He hadn't even noticed Akasha one bit.

Proteus, on the other hand, had noticed her. He turned as her movement caught his peripheral vision. His eyes focused onto her books, and then he immediately brought the book he was holding into his field of vision. It was also on that topic. He hesitated for a moment- although physically, it looked more like he was simply staring at her- and then stood, and walked over to her. He silently stood by her, waiting politely for her to organize her things, then cleared his throat and wordlessly offered her the book. He waited for a moment before actually looking her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Akasha looked up in surprise when she heard someone clear their hroat. She was shocked to see a Malfoy twin next to her desk, offering her a book, and staring her straight in the eye.

'How did I not notice him???' She must have had been so immersed in her note taking that she had accidently blocked out the world. And, apparently, Malfoy.

Hesitantly, she took the book from the blonde, giving him a shy smile. "Umm, thanks, I think." She briefly looked at the title, her smile getting a little wider, "This is the one I was looking for; thanks Malfoy." She looked back up at him, pushing a lock of white hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Lost in Perseus's eyes as he leaned in closer she didn't even hear a word that came out of his mouth, Eva was to busy being pulled in by his charms. Boy did she look like some love sick puppy and in her mind she was hoping he would kiss her? Jim was no longer in her mind it was all Perseus and it kinda scared her in some way, what was it about him that made her melt to easy. He could hurt her any time, even throw she was used to being used by men using there charms on women for there own twisted games. Tilting his head Eva was dancing in her mind 'is he going to k-' nope, he pecked her nose, blushing deeply Eva saw what time it was "Uh, look at the time it's late." she said standing up from her chair, smiling at Perseus "Maybe I'll see you another time?"

ooc; sorry it look so long D:
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:12 am

(( It's fine Evaine~ x3 And sorry if this sucks I'm rushing to reply before I gotta go to work Dx ))

Perseus was truly entertained by Evaine's reaction. The way her cheeks turned redder than ever, the way she babbled like a lovesick schoolgirl- which, he supposed, she technically was- and the way she attempted to leave in her embarrassment. He stood, tilting his head and taking her hand gently. "If you must go, I suppose I can't stop you," he sighed, leaning down and kissing her hand. "It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Moonblood," he spoke softly, giving another charming smile as he released her hand. "I'll definitely see you another time."

Proteus watched her hesitate for a moment as he offered the book. Weren't vampires supposed to have good hearing? Then again, she was quite focused on her notes... He released the book, and gave a nod, pursing his lips and glancing to Perseus. He returned his gaze to Akasha. "Someone placed it at our table and I happened to notice it," he said, shaking his head a bit. When she called him Malfoy, however, he gave a sigh. "Proteus," he corrected her as politely as possible. He paused for a moment. "Please... address me as Proteus."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:13 am

Akasha nodded slowly, slightly suspicious as to why Malfoy wanted her to refer to him with his first name. She had heard a lot about his brother, and his distaste for Gryffindors, but she wasn't sure about the other twin. So she'd stay on hergaurd, but still be polite. She smiled at him again, nodding her head,"Ok then, thanks for the book, Proteus. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:43 am

Evaine's mind went back feeling mushy when Perseus took her hand, she looked at him with loving eyes "what about going?" did she say that out loud. 'damn it Eva keep it together.' she yelled at herself trying not to get lost in his charm's but it was no use. He had her wrapped around his finger and she was love sick for Perseus, the way he talked, they way he looked at her, and how he treated her. "P-Pleasures all mine." she said, giving him a loving smile "I'll definitely see you another time." he said 'yay!! -dances- he wants to see me again, but when. Oh i hope soon.' she screamed in her mind as she bit her lip "Looking forward to it, Goodnight Perseus." she blew him a kiss before walking out of the Library

((Weird what will happen at a library, first Jim now evaine XD. To top it off she's love sick for Perseus [poor jimmy]))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)   Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying to relieve boredom...? REALLY? (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next