Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)

Go down 
+2
Waycca Louise
Belle Mallery
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) Empty
PostSubject: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:24 am

Finally, Belle was able to get her classes underway. She was excited, to say the least. She wanted to see some of the new faces that were in her class this year, as well as see some familiar ones. She hadn't forgotten her conversation with Evaine and hoped that the girl was doing better than their last conversation. She made sure that two pots were scattered throughout the long table, with a pair of gloves between them. One just held dirt, the other...well, that was for her to tell the students later. She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she made sure her smock covered her robes. It wouldn't look very professional to have dirt on her clothes, after all.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 am

Waycca entered the greenhouse, hand still hovering above her eyes to shield them from the sun. Her gaze set upon the brunette teacher immediately. "Mornin', Professor Mallery." She nodded in greeting, lugging her bag behind her and choosing a spot along the table. She pulled her hair into a sloppy pony tail, preferring not to get dirt in it the first day back in Herbology. She peered down at the pots; they looked relatively normal, but knowing Professor Mallery, there was likely more to it.

Last edited by Waycca Louise on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 am

After the hole thing with Leroy at the library then with Jim and her kissing him. Eva didn't get that much sleep all she could think about was the kiss and what Jim said after wards. Sighing the ravenclawed yawned running her fingers threw her unbrushed hair, she didn't have time to brush it before having to leave for Miss Mallery's class room. "Hmm." her eyes where halfway open as she walked inside the greenhouse "am i late?" she said, yawning once again glancing around seeing all the flowers. "Miss. Mallery?". she walked up closer seeing someone ells was there "guess i'm not the first one."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 am

Belle gave a friendly smile at Waycca and a small nod of her head. "Good morning, Miss Louise," she said. She knew the girl was often outspoken in her opinions, but she was very bright student. Belle hoped that others would recognize that in her. She looked up when she saw Evaine enter the greenhouse. She looked a little drowsy, but still ready to tackle whatever was going to happen in class today. "Nope, you're one of the first ones today, besides Miss Louise," she replied. "Feel free to take a spot anywhere as we wait for the other students to arrive."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 am

Evaine nodded "will do Miss. Mallery.". The ravenclaw girl sat down close towards Belle as she looked in her bag taking out a hair clip, twisting her hair she clipped her hair so it won't be in her way. Where is Jim? she thought, glancing down at her bag again she looked at the picture and crystal figure she had for Jim. Eva rubbed her eyes getting the sleep out as she waiting for her friends to arrive "Miss. Mallery, could i talk to you after class?" she asked, Miss. Mall didn't know about Leroy just yet and the more teachers knowing maybe the less change he'll come after her. Plus she needed advice about Jim
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 am

Jim sighed, trying to relax a little bit. But he couldn't help it. The full moon was in three days, and it already seemed to be affecting him, making him nervous and moody. The last thing he wanted was to go to class and listen to teachers drone on and on. Or run into Leroy again. He still wanted to punch the jerk in the face the next time he saw him for what he did to Evaine. And he wasn't sure if he would be able to control himself. He that he was actually a little early in class today. Evaine and only one other girl were in the greenhouse. He went to stand next to her, giving a little "Hey," towards Professor Mallery. He gave small smile in Evaine's direction, who besides looking a little tired, seemed alright.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 pm

"Oh, of course," Belle replied. "I always have time to talk if you need me." Belle wondered if Evaine had made any progress in figuring out which boy she liked more, or if the situation with her mother had changed. She did tend to worry about the girl sometimes, what with her rough home life. "Good morning Mr. Hawkins," she said, nodding at the boy. She noticed that both of them had dark circles under their eyes. Were they up last night worrying over something? But, it wasn't her place to ask, so she kept her musings to herself.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Evaine simply nodded at the teacher as Jim walked in the door. Did he even bother getting any sleep last night? Then again Eva didn't get much sleep but she wasn't going to start falling asleep in class no matter how tried she was, this was Miss. Mallery. She lessened to Eva when she talked about her boy love problems and her mother. Eva stuck her tongue out at Jim playfully when he smiled at her "Here i thought you over slept and didn't bother coming." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

"Not today," Jim replied, smiling back at her. "I am trying to make an effort to be in classes, you know. It's just kinda hard to roll out of bed in the morning, you know?" He rubbed the back of his neck, which was feeling a little stiff from tossing and turning all night. No doubt it was going to stay that way for a while, until the full moon had passed.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm

"what I'm not allowed to do this." she stuck her tongue back out at Jim, giggling. Maybe Jim wasn't an early morning person, only reason Eva was use to getting up early in the morning was because of her mother. If her stuff wasn't washed or if breakfast wasn't on the table when she got up, she would beat Eva until she couldn't walk. She rubbed the dark circles under her eyes, slowly closing them she thought about taking a quick nap before the other students started to arrived. "Do you have your bag?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm

"Well, I find it charming, but I don't know who else will," Jim teased, prodding her shoulder lightly. Of course, he was in that mindset of thinking everything Evaine did was charming. And he lover her for it. "Yup, got it right here," he said, patting his bag that was full of books, parchment, quills, etc. He may have skipped quite a couple of classes in his lifetime, but he always came prepared for those he did go to.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:45 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Jim "Your going to get it later after class. I might push you in the lake." she teased back, resting her chin on the palm of her hand gazing at his blue eyes. Seeing he pulled his on his lap, eva leaned over, her hair smacking Jim as she reached for her back "Come here you bloody thing." she mumbled. Grabbing a hold of it she pulled herself up, her bag looked like it was about ten years old. "Here, one of the things i did made for you, the other has to wait." she said handing him a rolled up scroll.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 am

The blonde hair Ravenclawed ran threw the doors to Miss. Mallery's class "sorry that I'm late." she said breathing heavily, her room mates didn't bother waking her up or nothing and she missed breakfast. Lowering her head down she walked over towards the love birds whom already taken their seats "Hi Jimmy, Hi Eva.. You two look like a mess didn't you two sleep at all." she said. Wanting to tease Jim she giggled "Or where you two doing something ells?" raising her eyebrow at the chestnut hair boy.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 am

Brieanne felt better that morning, that's for sure. She was out of her dreaded wheelchair, and she was walking again; with one crutch. Being in the wheelchair for that long made her legs numb, and she had to work hard to get her legs back in normal condition.

It hurt her to walk, but she'd never tell anyone that. Her right leg was healing, and she had hope. She smiled as she walked slowly through the entrance, the light pink bow headband in her hair reflecting just how much better she felt now that she could actually get to places without much limitation.

"Good morning, Miss Mallery!" she chirped, giving her a grin as she made her way to a seat, leaning her crutch against the table so she could sit down. She turned around and spotted Jim and Evaine, shaking her head at them, "Charming each other early this morning, are you?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 am

"Oh no dearie, you're just in time," Belle said to Valerie, smiling at her. She seemed bright and cheerful this morning, which Belle was thankful for. She easily plunked herself next to Jim and Evaine. Were the three friends now or something? She smiled, wondering if Jim was getting more popular with the ladies this year. He certainly seemed to be, since Brieanne seated herself near him and the other girls. "Good morning Miss Devereaux," she said. "Are you feeling better, dear? I heard you were in a wheelchair not to long ago."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:28 am

"Well, too bad for you. I happen to be a very good swimmer," Jim said, grinning proudly. Not that he had ever swum in the lake that much, but he did do it a lot back at home. He turned the scroll over in his hands for a moment before looking back at Evaine. "Here, I'll wait until after class, where I can open both at the same time," he said, sticking the scroll in his bag. "You didn't have to get me two things, though. I don't want you spending all your money on me and what-not." He looked up as the door opened and saw Valerie, in all her shining blonde hair glory. "What? No," he said, turning red at her question. "We just, didn't sleep good last night. Stress, you know? Gets to ya after you've been in school for a while." He rolled his eyes at Brieanne, although he was glad to see that she was out of the wheelchair. She had seemed to vulnerable in it, Jim had almost hated the thing. "You and Val here should start a fan club," he muttered. "You can start shipping us people do with characters they like."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:08 am

"Not unless I'm holding you underwater my dear, dear sweet friend." she said, her hands reached up towards his chin lightly gripping on it. Smiling at Jim sweetly she almost got lost in his eyes, until he spoke about the scroll "Um sure, i wasn't going to make you look at it now, and I'm not spending all my money on you. I've made them by hand." she rubbed her shoulder "Just thought i should do something nice for you." Her ears perked up hearing the sound of Valerie's voice, turning her head she gave the blonde ravenclaw a smile. Her eyes widen as her cheeks turned a bright pink "Oh we didn't do anything last night.." she mumbled, not going to tell a kid she made out with her best friend. Eva jumped out from her seat running over towards Brie hugging her tightly, glad to see she was out of the wheelchair. "Whhaaatt I can't tease Jim with out people thinking the wrong thing." she stuck her tongue out at Brie, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Boleyn

Valerie Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 am

The blonde Ravenclaw bounced around as she was happy to start class, the loved the out doors so much "Okay miss. mallery.' she said, hopping around Jim "I know you two did more than taallkkk." she sing teasing the teens "You two where watching a scary movie am i right?!" Val poked Jim's cheek, grinning "huh? am I riight.". Val hopped back on her seat as she twirled around and around and around. "Well I'm already on board with Jim and Evaine being an adorable couple!" she raised her hands in the air proudly. Val really need to stop eating sweets right before class but it was her morning coffee. "If only Mr. Hawkins couldn't be so shy."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 am

Brieanne beamed at Miss Mallery, nodding happily, "Yes ma'am, I'm feeling much better! Thank you for your concern," she said, turning her attention towards Jim and Evaine.

"Oh calm down you two. I'm just a'teasin'," Brie said, laughing at their reactions, "Seems like you wouldn't of reacted that way if something didn't happen.. but I'll leave it alone for a while." She raised an eyebrow at Evaine's flushed cheeks, shaking her head at the girl. Well, whatever happened between them, she was sure it had to be something on the romantic side by the way they were speaking to each other.

"I haven't stood up in forever," Brie said, not wanting to sit still. She grabbed her crutch again, sliding her legs back down so her left leg touched the ground, keeping her right leg upwards so she wouldn't hurt it as she stood. "Wonder where Toddy is.." she muttered, keeping an eye on the lovebirds behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:46 am

"What, and leave the giant squid to eat my remains? I doubt I'd make a tasty meal for him anyway. Look at me." He held up his right arm loosely. "I'm practically all skin and bones here. No muscle to be found." He laughed a little, although Evaine wasn't the only one who nearly got lost in the other's eyes. "You didn't have to do that for me," he muttered shyly, feeling a little embarrassed that Evaine would make him something by hand. Why was he so special? "If I was looking for something scary, I'd go to Professor Kan's office. I hear he keeps the remains of dead animals to use for potions." He gave a little snicker, not entirely believing the rumors himself, but it wouldn't surprise him if they turned out to be true. Professor Kan was a creepy looking guy. He noticed Brieanne looking at Evaine funny and wondered if she had an inkling on what happened between them. His stomach squirmed nervously, hoping she wouldn't ask about it in the middle of class. Valerie and Professor Mallery already seemed thoroughly amused at how Jim and Evaine interacted with each other.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 am

"Awe now I couldn't let you get eaten by that squid." she said, walking back towards Jim. Sitting back next to him, her eyes glanced over towards Brie "I know your teasing Brie." she laughed. "You didn't have to do that for me," Jim muttered "But i wanted to, it's no big deal really." she said, not telling him she spend working on that mostly every night, staying up until four A.M. Evaine shivered at the thought of Professor Kan "Oh man don't talk about him, please. He gives me nightmares.". Evaine covered her face with her hands embarrassed with what Val said about them being an adorable couple "Miss. Mallery can we start class now." she asked.
--
Val giggled seeing Jim getting lost in Evaine's big brown eyes "Oh kiss her!" she said, smiling innocently like she did or said nothing.
Quickly moving away from Jim before he thought about something to get back at Val she laughed even more seeing Evaine blushing. "Yes lets start class!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 am

Belle giggled at what parts of the conversation she could hear from Jim and the other girls sitting next to him. It reminded her of her own school days with her own group of friends, chattering away innocently. She looked up when she heard Evaine and Valerie ask if class could start. "Hm, let me see..." She counted the students in the greenhouse and came up with five. Oh well. Pity on the others for being late. Or skipping. "I suppose so. It's about time we got started anyway. Be sure you all have gloves and smocks on. Things can get a little messy today." She tucked a strand of brown hair behind her ear. "Today, we will be re-potting Mandrakes. Now, can anybody tell me what properties a Mandrake has?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 am

"Val shut up!" Eva said blushing even more when val told Jim to kiss her. Lessening to Miss. Mallery's question the ravenclaw spoke "Mandrake plant has been used since ancient times as a medicinal plant and has a tradition associated with magical activities. It is a member of the nightshade family. It contains hyoscyamine, scopolamine, and mandragorin. Medically, it has been used as a pain killer and a sedative. It was used in ancient times for surgery. An overdose, though, can be fatal?" Evaine said wondering if she got it right since she was never good at this class.

--

"Noooo Jimmy kisss her!!" she cried shaking his arm like a five year old. "Oh poo Evie! your no fun." the girl pouted looking at the teacher. "Because of its roots' shapes resembling humans, it has been used in magical operations, and as a supposed aphrodisiac." Val said, raising her fist in the air

(( is that's not what's she asking i'll edit it when I get home xDD I'm at my brother's house ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Jim found himself turning red and he pulled his robe tighter around his neck, hoping to hide his now scarlet face. His mind couldn't help but go back to last night, when he and Evaine actually did kiss. The thought of her lips on his made them tingle slightly and he was glad for a moment that nobody in the class could read his mind. He hoped Brieanne or the Gryffindor girl didn't notice Valerie's comment. Luckily, the two girls answered Professor Mallery's question and he hoped that whatever they had to do in class would distract them from his love-life for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Brieanne noticed Jim's red face, putting her chin in her hands and looking at him. She wondered about him and Evaine, why they were both so easy to blush and stammer, but the girl sighed, now turning her attention towards Miss Mallery. She knew the answer to the question, but Evaine and Valerie beat her to the punch. She shrugged, smiling at the two girls.

Her mind fluttered to Todd for a few minutes, forcing herself to shake the thought off. She was certain he wasn't exactly thinking about her, so she decided to let it go.. at least, for that moment. She thought about him a lot, but she'd never say that out loud.

At least, willingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)   First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Class (Tag Ravenclaws and Gryffindors)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next