Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanfiction Requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Fanfiction Requests Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Hello all ^_^

I'm in my last week of school, that being the reason as to why I haven’t replied to any of the threads that I’m part of.

I’m terribly sorry to anyone that I should be replying to, but I’m so busy with school and finals prep that the thought of even attempting to write a post makes me give up on life.

Anyway, back to the point. Like I said, this is my last week of school. Then afterwards it’s (hopefully) smooth sailing and an uneventful summer (Unless you count living with my new husband eventful…).

So, I’ll be pretty bored this summer, not having school work and all. So, in a way of both ridding my self of boredom and satisfying your fanfiction needs, I’ve decided to take requests for fanfics ^_^. A

These are my requirements
-The genre can only be romance, M-17, slash, femmeslash, fluff, humor, friendship, crack, parody, angst, drama, future-fics etc. I cannot do death/horror/suicide fics. They don’t have any kind of significance to me, I just can’t write them XD
-They can be about any characters that are in 2 or more threads. I need some kind of an idea of their personality, and their Character Profile won’t be enough.
- The limit to Characters included per fic is 5.
-A summary; I need an idea of what it is that you want me to write. Unless you don’t care at all Neutral
-If you do indeed not care what it entails, simply tell me who you want it to include, what the genre is, and any special details you want it to have.
- I do NOT do chapter fics. I may do a sequel to a certain FF that I feel needs one, but chapter fics will not be done.
-Crack –pairings are welcome; in face, they are encouraged. Just don’t give me something impossible like Peter and Voldemort,and expect them to stay in character >_>
-Anything Femmslash will probably only include, kissing, cuddling, foreplay,talking, angsting, etc. I’m not ready to go all the way yet.
-Same counts for Slash
-If you would like to do a trade , a fic for a fic, a vid for a fic, or a drawing for a fic, that’s fine too
-If we’re close enough, I may take special requests; threesomes, hardcore smut, Death fic, etc
-And if it’s your birthday, I will write WHATEVER YOU WANT.If I’m capable of it, atleast XD

Right, if anyone has any questions and/or suggestions, feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm

And then I suddeny ship Petermort 8U

I will make this work.

I swear to you.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm

PETERMORT IS NOW CANON OK? OKAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

OKAY.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 am

OH GOD.
WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 am

YOU HAVE MADE RP HISTORY.

DON'T FIGHT IT

JUST DON'T FIGHT IT~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:00 am

PETERMORT MUST BE WRITTEN YO

but I can write it if you want XD it can be a switch-off? I'll write petermort and you can write... Fionn/Jessica? fluffy, of course ^^ mmm...breakfast and she's helping him study or something Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 am

FIONN JUST DO IT.

JUST DO IT.

/hng
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 am

Lol. Why would I ever expect people in a Harry potter role play who use Disney characters as their avatars to be just as weird as me? (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

PETERMORT.
OH MY GLOB.

THE CUTENESS AND THE BADASSNESS

akljdfidsoughifsg YES. IT MUST BE SO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 am

What have we done!

//actually going to write that FF now.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 pm

WHAT IS GOING ON. OMG.
HOW DID THIS FF REQUEST THREAD TURN INTO A THREAD TO FANGASM OVER PETERMORT?
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 pm

NO.

KHAY JUST GO POST AS JAYDEN.

//actually drew some Petermort earlier omfg I couldn't stop laughing

Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

OK.
SORRY. IM SORRY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 pm

NO YOUR NOT.

ALSO STOP BY MY DRAWING THREAD. /dying.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 pm

YES I AM D8
I'M JUST BUSYYY
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am

SO I TOTALLY WROTE PETERMORT...

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:40 pm

O RLY?
POST IT.
KTHNX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 am

I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY WITH THE STATEMENT ABOVE.

And after I finish this chapter of my series I shall probably write my own unless Shae's kicks ass than I won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: