Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)   Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 pm

This is my first roleplay I've hosted, and I'm in need of more auditions, so if you could please watch and at least leave a comment or share it with a friend who might be interested <3 I don't want to not start out, so this is important to me!

Please read the description once you're done watching the intro! Thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)   Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

How did I not see this before? <3 i'Ll comment on the vid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)   Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh Geez, I'm totally in love with that series. D;

//comments.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)   Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 am

After my mind is done exploding, I am so gonna comment on the vid. Seriously, love the series, been waiting for a roleplay based on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)   Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wicked Little Games (A Hunger Games Non/Disney Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: