Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:46 pm

((Time skip to next morning if you don't mind))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 pm

((Okie dokie. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

The morning sunlight shined threw the windows and over Evaine's face, groaning she hide her face in Jim's shoulder not wanting to wake up at all. Falling back asleep once again for about five minutes this time, she opened her eyes, rubbing her head against Jim's chest. "Hmm.." she lift her head watching Jim sleeping their so peacefully with his arm around her, he looked so cute and happy almost a shame she had to wake him up. Leaning over she kisses his soft warm lips gently, crawling on top of him, cupping his face in her hands. Pulling away to see if he had woken up "Wake up Jim." she said calmly
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Jim's sleep had been calm, untroubled, free of nightmares. Free of any dreams, actually. One moment, he had closed his eyes, just for a moment. The next, a pair of soft, warm, lips were on his, kissing him gently. He kissed back instinctively, already feeling like he knew those lips so well. He opened his eyes to see Evaine's pretty face looking back at him. "Hey there," he said, smiling at her. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Evaine smiled back at Jim resting her forehead against his, she rubbed his cheek "Yes i did." she kissed his bottom lip "How about you? No nightmares, no troubling thoughts?" Eva asked but seeing he was sleeping like a baby before kissing him, she wanted to hear it from him. Still laying on top of him she poked his nose, "I think i can go back to my own room now and get out of here." Eva smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Jim shook his head. "None at all. Slept like a log." That was pretty rare in itself and Jim was relishing in the feeling. He had gotten a good night's sleep on only a few occasions. "Are you sure about that? You might want to get the doctor's okay first or you could get into trouble."

((I'm heading off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Eveine smiled once again before kissing his lips "That's good, now i know i have to come cuddle with you." teasing him a little but meant it, she liked cuddling up to Jim last night it felt right. "Hmm so I'll get in trouble for wanting to be with you, I'm sure i won't be having any panic attacks anytime soon Jim." she said, knowing not as long she keeps what he said close to her and ignore what everyone ells says. Trying not to think about her mother and her wicked ways of making her daughter suffer none of all that mattered long as she has Jim and thought about him.

((goodnight <3))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 am

"You still need to catch up on your sleep though," Jim said, still fretting over her a little bit. "Besides, like I was saying earlier, if you're still 'sick' by the time your mom comes around, Mr. Pelekai can tell her that you're not well and that she can't take you away. She can't argue with a doctor's orders, after all." Jim still felt like that was the best card to play to prevent Evaine's mom from taking her away and hurting her again. The more adults involved, the better.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:14 am

Jim had a good point if Evaine stayed and Mr. Pelekai said she was still sick her mom can't take her away. "Hmm." she pouted laying her head on his chest "Your right, I just wanted to spend time with you." she reached out for his hand, squeezing it lightly she didn't want Jim to go but he had class soon and he could bring Brie and Todd with him when he comes back.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:06 am

"Well, I am glad we had some alone time together," Jim said, stroking her hair again. "I think we both needed it. Everything's been so nutty lately, I'm glad we had a moment to just...be together without any pressure, you know?" He squeezed her hand back. "Maybe I should skip class today, keep you company until somebody comes to shoo me away. I don't want to leave you all alone."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 am

She slightly closed her eyes as he started stroking her hair again. She slightly laughed at his comment, nutty was right but it brought them closer together in a way. Evaine's eyes lit up when Jim talked about skipping class to stay with her, but didn't want him getting in trouble if the teachers catches him in here with her. "You sure you wanna do that Jim, I don't want the teacher telling your parents you skipped class to cuddle with a girl." she said looking up at him. Remembering what Leroy said yesterday that he wanted to talk to her... Alone.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Jim gave a little laugh. "True. I don't know. I'll stay with you if you want me to. If you'd rather me not miss class, I'll go and come visit you later. Whatever you want." Right now, Jim just wanted Evaine to be happy and get better soon. He still thought she needed a bit more rest, even though he wasn't exactly a medical professional.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 pm

"I wanna say go to class but a part of me is yelling telling you to stay." she kissed his lips gently not wanting him to go but didn't want him getting in so much trouble and his parents yelling at him for skipping class, plus she knows he wants her to rest up. Pulling away she gave Jim a small smile "Can you stay until i fall back asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:30 pm

"Nothing is ever simple anymore, is it?" Jim teased, laughing a little. He kissed her back, still marveling in the back of his mind on how sweet Evaine's lips were. There was almost an addicting tinge to them, like he could never get enough. "Alright, that'll work," he said, smiling at her. "I can do that." He kissed her forehead before he settled comfortable against her pillow, stroking her hair again. It just seemed like a natural thing for him to do.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Smiling up at Jim as his lips pressed against her forehead she quickly kissed them for a moment, pulling away laid her head back down. Snuggling up to him her head resting under his chin as she closed her eyes, wishing to get out of here soon to be with the others and hopefully her and Jim could sneak off somewhere to be alone. Falling sound asleep on Jim, she smiled in her sleep having wonderful dreams.

((Want me to make a new topic somewhere ells or wait until Brie gets on for her to make a topic in Hogsmade?))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Despite her saying that she had slept soundly the night before, Evaine managed to fall asleep pretty quickly. Jim was rather surprised. But he figured the more sleep she could get, the better. He smiled though, the though of her kiss still making his lips tingle. He wasn't sure which direction he and Evaine would go from here, but one thing was clear: she was important to him, maybe more than anybody else he had ever known. And he was determined to protect her from the bad things that constantly followed her around: her mom, Leroy, everything. He kissed her forehead one more time before slowly disentangling himself from her body and making his way out of the Hospital Wing.

(Well, I know Leroy's RPer wanted Leroy and Jim to have a little chat, so I wanted to knock that out of the way first. Then we can have Jim and Eva meet up again or make a topic in Hogsmeade. Smile Jeez, Jim is so popular, he's practically all over the place. XD))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 pm

((haha XD alright i'll let Jim deal with Leroy then ;3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)   How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much longer stuck being here (tage: anyone!!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: