Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 am

Name: Larissa Rose Lestrange [Named partly after her aunt, Narcissa.]
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: 2nd December
Race: Human Witch
Blood Status: Pure-blood [Lestrange & Black]
Residence: Hogwarts
Desire: To become a powerful witch.
Fear: Death.

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Non/Disney: Megara [Hercules]

Patronus: Silver Bird

Speciality:
Larissa is valued for her abilities as a seer and a parseltongue by her family and the death eaters. However, she herself, values her skill in spellcraft, being able to grasp the idea of most spells quickly and her eagerness to learn even the most complex ones. Her favourite spell would be the Patronus, simply as she has almost befriended the bird she casts, it makes a pleasant change to the snakes she converses with.

Limitations:
Physical combat is something where Larissa is exceedingly weak, nevertheless, if anyone tried to punch her, they wuld have her brother to deal with. Classes wise, she is poor at potions and arithmancy. She also dislikes the spell "Silencio", as her mother often puts it on her when in 'death eater' company to ensure she says nothing out of line.

Wand / Magical Items:
Oak, 11 1/4 inches, Thestral Hair.
Larissa also keeps a specific type of crystal necklace that helps her with her divination and unknown to her parents, stops her from recieving dreadful visions and nightmares.

Personality:
Larissa is in many ways a typical "Slytherin", proud of her pureblood status, disliking those of muggle birth, appearing quite cruel with a heavy sense of darkness surrounding her. However, underneath, she is a fairly fragile girl, pushed into the world of evil and status and purebloods, placed on the family pedastal for her abilities. In reality, she longs for freedom and feels a little like a bird trapped in a cage. That does not mean she will not tear you apart though, don't underestimate her, it will be one of the last things you do.

Appearance:
Dark, long hair falls to below her chest and her piercing blue eyes are said to look straight into your soul. She is beautiful in a dark sense and doesn't fail to draw the attention of both males and females.

History:
Larissa is the daughter of Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange. She has a twin brother, also a Slytherin, who attends Hogwarts with her. She revels in the moments she can spend time with her twin brother alone, when she can finally relax and be at peace with herself. Not much else is currently known of her history, their past is dark, mysterious and full of secrets and betrayal.

Video Audition:
Insert the url for your video audition here.

Last edited by Larissa Lestrange on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 am

Rivals? Enemies? Mutual dislike? Molly and Larissa would not get along. x3
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 am

Definately xD I could totally seeing them having a bitch!fight :3 Definately rivals! <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 am

she is going to hate Fionn XD muggleborn, shallow, (on the surface) XD yea, mutual hate right there XD
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 am

I love how she already has enemies and no friends XD Yes she totally will, and he is a Gryff! XD <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 am

Wow, I just realised the Don and Larissa have so much in commun! XD Glad to see another parseltongue! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 am

Oh my! Is Don a parseltongue? D:
I was trying to keep track of those, cause I dont want a lot in the rp but yes xD
I can totally see Don hitting on Larissa and Larissa been like >.> And Don been like XD <33
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 am

I like to think Jessica's a bit more perceptive and might notice that Larissa's more fragile than she seems, they might be good friends if it weren't for the whole Slytherin vs Gryffindor thing Razz It'd be great to get to know her though!
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 am

Yeahh XD Larissa is very anti-gryff XD <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 am

I have a feeling she'll look down on Pippa, seeing as a squib is lower than a house elf, and she has one for a father ^^" and since she's the daughter of Bellatrix, Pippa will do even more to make sure she stays out of her way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:47 am

LARISSA!! 8'DDDD -huggles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 am

I think Hiccup would get very nervous around her XD
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 am

Yes she would probably see Pippalene as like a slave 8'D

SCARLET! XD SECRET BFF <333333333

I think most of the younger students will XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 am

poor Pippa XD and she won't know how to tell the older girl off! XD she'd probably just do it Razz XD
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 pm

She'd better or Larissa would not be happy with her, and an angry Larissa would not be pleasant to see xD
She's worse than Aurora! :3 But I suppose that's understandable as Bellatrix's daughter! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 am

me thinks LArissa and Rozeli would get along since Rozeli knows her parents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange   Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Larissa Rose Lestrange
Page 1 of 1