Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a harmless Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

Just a harmless Chat Empty
PostSubject: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Leroy was really getting ticked with Jim giving him a look all day in glass and giving him even more of a look when Leroy would leave the room. Probley it's because he wanted to make sure Mr. Eliton didn't try taking off to go talk to Evaine alone like he said yesterday. By the end of the day towards the last class Leroy had told James to meet him alone in the Dungeon, to chat. Yeah Leroy wanted to do more than just chat. He wanted to know what the hell Jim was, seeing the kid tried killing him like some crazy animal.

Once he walked down to the dungeon Mr. Eliton leaned up against the wall thinking about what happen this hole week and how he was getting feeling for Evaine? How was that possible? He hated the half-blood, no matter what he might be feeling about her what he enjoyed most was making her life a living hell. Seeing her break down crying, but now that was getting a little hard to do with Hawkins in the way. Now seeing Hawkins knows what Evaine's mother does to her and Leroy knowing about this for years and still caused her so much pain. How will the kid handle that?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Although Jim hated adding meeting with Leroy to his agenda, he felt he shouldn't ignore his request. After the whole incident with Evaine, no doubt the two of them had a lot to talk about. Plus, they hadn't been alone since the time Jim had lost it near the lake and had wanted to kill Leroy with his bare hands. It seemed like that was still on Leroy's mind these days. So, with his hands jammed into his pockets, Jim walked into the dungeon, his boots squeaking against the floor. He saw Leroy nearby. "Well, I'm here," he said. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Leroy heard the sound of someone's shoe squeaking against the floor, his lips curled into a devilish smirk. He leaned up walking over towards hawkins "Just wanted to talk and my fist question is, what the fuck are you." Roy asked, his face became serious. Staring down at the boy before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt throwing him up against the wall "And another, quite giving me that look you've been doing all day in class."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Jim rolled his eyes. "What, you think because I got mad at you, I'm suddenly sub-human?" he asked, trying to keep cool as much as possible. "You just pissed me off. At least, more than usual." It might not have been the wisest thing to say though since Leroy seemed intent on beating him up again. "Let go of me, you twat!" he yelled, struggling to get out of Leroy's grip. "What do you expect me to do? You've been picking on Evaine for weeks, and then you make her panic attack worse! Do you think I'm going to be giving you charming smiles and flirty winks?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 pm

His blood boiled when Jim called him a twat, clinching his hand in a fist he punch Jim in the face. Pulling him away from the wall and slamming him against the wall sevual times before dropping him on the floor. "Oh Boo, i'm hurting your little girlfriend, no wait she's not. I'm confused what are you two anyways." he kicked Jim in the stomach, kneeling down he pulled the kid by his hair "Just because you know what I've been doing to her for weeks and might have made her panic attack worse. Doesn't give you the right to give me that look, if i wanna talk to her alone then I'll talk to her.. Alone. You can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm

If this were a cartoon, Jim would have been seeing stars circling around his head by now. Instead, he lay on the ground, his head a bloody mess, feeling like somebody was driving a stake through his brain. And his stomach wasn't feeling much better. Would he ever get used to getting the crap beaten out of him? Probably not, but he kept hoping he would, so it would hurt a little less. "It's none...of your business...what we are anyway," he said. "She's of no concern to you." He spat out some blood onto the floor, hoping his nose wasn't broken. "Trust me, giving you dirty looks isn't the worst thing I could do," he said as he glared at Leroy. "Letting you talk to her alone is like letting a serial killer stalk some girl so he can kill her. It's not gonna happen, buddy. And besides, Eva told me that Mr. Pelekai, Professor Melgrove, and Professor Mallery know all about what you did to her. If I can't stop you from hurting her, they certainly will. Andi f they catch you messing with her again, they'll do worse things than give you detention."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:26 pm

"Oh no no no, young hawkins it is my business cause you see if she's happy then I'm not happy. If she's broken and wanting to give up on life like she was before the doc gave her some meds when i would be throwing a party." he said smirking at him "Now how about i breat the crap out of you and leave you here to bleed to death while i go check on Eva." Leroy patted Jim's cheek "Now, now Hawkins. I just wanna talk to her it's not like I'm going to rape her while she can't take care of herself. Hmm you know now that i think of it I'm kill two birds with one stone. Hurting Evaine brings you pain, she must be really that important to you." "Eva told me that Mr. Pelekai, Professor Melgrove, and Professor Mallery know all about what you did to her. If I can't stop you from hurting her, they certainly will. Andi f they catch you messing with her again, they'll do worse things than give you detention." Leroy threw Jim on the ground "Why that little bitch, i should tell her mother all the things her daughters been doing. Maybe she can teach her a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm

"Beat me to death and I'll haunt you until the day you die," Jim threatened as he smacked Leroy's hand away. "I'm sure I can get lovely tips from the ghosts wandering around this school." He glared at him. "Touch her and you're dead," he snarled. "You hurt her, or Emily, or any other of her friends and I'll make sure you regret it. You've already seen what I can do." Everything spun around for a moment as Leroy threw him to the ground and it took him a moment to get his voice back. "Caring for her one moment, threatening to tell on her the next, I think you're the one who's a little confused on how exactly you feel about Eva," he said. "Then again, you could be just acting and pretending to care for her, as usual. Because that's all you ever do. You pretend you're some hot-shot because you're actually a pathetic, ignorant prick who's jealous that his girl got closer to me than he ever did."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm

"Yeah what's a ghost going to do to me? Really Jim your a idiot when it comes to picking a fight." Leroy said, shaking his head in shame "Yeah i already seen what you can do but you don't scare me now seeing your the one on the ground bleeding.". Which was a lie leroy was still never much so scared to tick Jim off and put him in that same mode from before. Standing back up he looked down at Jim "what's it to you what i might feel for that good for nothing half-breed. everyone knows she loves you.' he said harshly almost jealous now much Evaine was close to Jim,. Leroy grinned his teeth together kicking Jim in the ribs, hearing something crack he grinned and kicked him one more time "Shut the fuck up for once kid!!" he shout before pulling him by his hair "I don't even think you could satisfy her, if you know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oh trust me, a ghost can do plenty," Jim said. "They can follow you everywhere, keep you up at night, posses you. And you can't do a thing about it. That's what makes them so scary. They can do anything to you and you can't do anything to them." He gave a little hollow laugh. "Look at you, you hypocrite. You think it's none of my business as to how you feel about her, yet you're constantly getting onto me and my feelings for her. And you tell me I'm no good at fighting." He would have laughed again if Leroy hadn't broken his ribs, making him give a little pathetic cry instead. "It doesn't..." He coughed for a second, wincing as the moment made his ribs hurt. "It doesn't matter...whether I do or not. That doesn't matter to her, and it doesn't matter to me. Unlike you, we actually care for more than that."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Leroy didn't like all the stuff Jim was saying about him, he had no right. NO RIGHT! to called him a hypocrite, Leroy had every right to know how Jim feels for Evaine and he had no right to question his feelings towards the girl "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!" he shout, anger boiling up inside him wanting to put this kid in the hospital wing for week, maybe months just to show the kid not to talk to him like that ever again. "Yeah that's what the weak chickens say then they aren't man enough. To scared to even sleep with her huh."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:17 pm

"Oh, and you do?" Jim snapped, one arm holding his sides as he sat up. "You think you can put me down all you want, but as soon as I do the same to you, you say I have no right? Can't handle a taste of your own medicine?" True, Jim was playing dirty, but he didn't see it that way. He felt that Leroy deserved it after all the crap he had put him and Evaine through. "It's called respect, asshole. Apparently, it's a concept you're not familiar with."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:23 pm

"I have every right to know! Must like i have every right to know what's going on with Evaine!" he didn't like where Jim was going, almost saything it as it was true and that tick Leroy off more than anything. "Don't make me fucking kill you kid." he said wanting to so badly but knows he'll get punushed for killing a student and Evaine would never forgive him. "Ha! Respect for Evaine." he laughed "Oh God, you make me laugh, It's called respect, asshole." he mocked him

((I see Jim is getting very close to evaine. I'm dieing to know when they are going to start calling themselves a couple and what jim is going to do about Perseus.))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 am

"You think you have any right at all? You, who have done nothing but hurt her and abuse her? If you think you have any right to know what's going on with her, then you must be really fucked up in the head. How you ever came to that conclusion is a mind-blowing mystery to me." Jim knew he was treading on thin ice here and any word might make Leroy snap, but the words just seemed to tumble out of the own accord. Making Leroy upset was almost satisfying, in a way. The bully had wound Jim up so many times, it felt good to see it done to him. "Why? You laugh because you've never respected anything in your life? Because you've always treated people like objects instead of humans? I bet that's gonna get you far in life."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 am

"Mark my words Boy the next thing that comes out of your mouth that ticks me off. I wont hurt you, Oh no see hurting you would be pointless. I'll make sure you never see Evaine ever again." Was he serious, did Leroy threaten Evaine's life in front of Jim. That might have not been the best move to pull on the boy seeing he was a werewolf but Mr. Eliton didn't know that. He kneeled down to look at Hawkins dead in the eyes "I'll crush her so badly she'll be begging for death, Mr. Hawkins." he snarled
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 am

"You wouldn't dare," Jim said, although he couldn't help but feel a little bit of fear at that statement. He wasn't sure if Leroy was really capable of that or not, but he had a feeling that he probably would do it if he was pushed too far. But Jim refused to show any weakness to the bully. He had to be strong, show him that he couldn't scare him, that nothing he did would tear him and Evaine apart. "Do that and it will be the last thing you ever do," he threatened back, meeting Leroy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 am

"What are you going to do about it huh boy?" he smirked at the teen seeing anger in the boy's eyes "Are you going to hunt me down and kill me. You don't have the guts." Leroy patted the kid's cheeks "As for me, i would enjoy every moment hurting your girl as she cries out for you, So why don't you be a good boy and not anger the guy that will would kill your girlfriend in a blink on an eye just so you can go back to that dark lonely life you had." he said pushing his luck with Hawkins. If he went any further Jim might attack him again like he did at the lake, yet here their are walls he can smash Leroy's head into.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:19 am

"Oh, and you do?" Jim asked, still trying to act brave. "You think you have the guts to kill somebody? All you ever do is insult and hurt people because you're a coward. If anyone doesn't have the guts to kill someone, it's you, you pathetic piece of worthless space." His voice went icy cold the more he talked, although he hardly noticed. He just wanted to wipe that smirk off of Leroy's face. Ignoring the pain in his sides, he grabbed Leroy by the shirt collar, pulling him close. "Now you listen here and you listen good. If you ever, ever take Eva away from me, I will make your life a living Hell until the day you die. I will make you regret it for the rest of your miserable, pathetic life. Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 am

Being pulled by the collar of his shirt making him look at Jim's cold dead serious eyes as he told Leroy if he ever does anything to take Eva away from him. That he'll make his life a living hell until the day he dies, seeing the anger, cold, and almost killer eyes made Mr. Eliton afrid of Jim once again. Not showing it he grabbed Jim's wrist twisting it to make him let go 'GET YOUR SLIMY HANDS OFF ME WOLF!" he shout not knowing why he called Jim that, maybe it's because the way Jim was acting. Standing back up Leroy stayed far away from Jim, still seeing his eyes where cold. Maybe he pushed it over the udge when he talked about taking Eva away from Jim, it seems like she was the most important thing to him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 am

Jim felt his eyes widen. Did Leroy know? No, no, he can't have. He couldn't. Just stay calm, okay? His anger was the only thing that was keeping his fear away. But his mind was still whirling about inside. If Leroy didn't know what he was, why did he call him a wolf? Just a coincidence? Jim didn't believe in coincidences. But regardless, he threw Leroy backwards. Not enough to make him slam into a wall, but enough to make him stumble on his feet a little bit. He gritted his teeth, feeling his sides ache. Damn ribs. "Are we done here?" he asked. "Or do you have anymore pointless shit to spout out?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 am

Leroy looked as he thought the boy looked scared when he called him a wolf? No he's just seeing things, grinning his teeth he punched Jim once last time causing the kid to stumble back on the floor, kicking him in the stomach he spit on his face "I'm done talking to you." he said fixing up his shirt. Leroy walked up the stairs out of the dungeon still having the kids cold glare in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 am

Despite Jim's new-found intimidating look, Leroy still managed to get a few more hits on him before he finally left. He coughed feebly as Leroy walked out of the room, wiping off his face as he sat up. He felt like he had been hit by a train. And he had an uneasy feeling in his stomach. It seemed like Leroy always brought out the worst in him, made his voice turn cold and his eyes deadly. Jim didn't like it when he was like that. If he scared Leroy, imagine what would happen if he lost it around someone like Emily or Evaine. They would never trust him again. Besides, feeling like that always reminded him of how he was when he was a wolf: cold, calculating, dangerous. He got to his feet, one hand holding his side as he realized that he had a long walk ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a harmless Chat   Just a harmless Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a harmless Chat
Page 1 of 1