Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking back control.

Go down 
+4
Jessica Landon
Dean McCoppin
Evaine Moonblood
Minister of Magic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Taking back control. Empty
PostSubject: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 am

Hello everyone,

So first, I shall start with an ooc statement. I am back from my hiatus! Woopwoop.
And I don't intend on leaving you again. (Hopefully)
Though it seems whilst Ive been gone, a lot of people have left. (Which is kind of good in some ways because I prefer smaller roleplays. xD)

But anyway, I shall be posting a new audition video to try control this problem and see who is both active and dedicated. This will request you to make a 10+ second video and state whats happened to your character since joining Hogwarts. This will also be an oppertunity to make new characters aswell.

A new development may be a revamping of the site and deleting of inactive members accounts. This, makes room for people to take more characters! Which there is now no limit on, just be prepared for your characters to die if you fall into inactivity. <3
Basically, I am aware that a lot of you don't want this to die and I won't let it.
(Needed some nudgies from good ol' shae to make me see that and get my booty in gear. And well, it is in gear! And Im raring to go.)

News from the Minister is that Voldemort is edging slowly into Hogwarts and we all must be on our guard.
Thats all I have for you for the moment. (Need to plots and catchups with Shae.)

Thankyou,
Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:53 am

welcome back Very Happy!
Hope everything is great and i'm sure everyone is glad to see your back.
I shall get started making pictures for my 10 second video -runs off-
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

Glad you're back Very Happy I hope you enjoyed your time off.

I'll get started on my video as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 am

Yaaaaaay!

I'm so looking forward to this, been looking forward to doing a Jessica/Fionn video so can do it in this... as long as Fionn's still around, otherwise it's a bit Romeo and Juliet
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Admin
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

You can practically taste the joy at no longer being subjected to my shoddy leadership skills.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome back!! Very Happy Very Happy

Now I've to think what to do for my vids.. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Yay, I'm glad you're back. :3 I've been a little (scratch that, a lot) inactive lately myself... >____> I've been having some problems, so I apologize to all those who have been role playing with me and I haven't replied. D: ANYWAY, I'm excited to get back into this! Very Happy Also, does this mean I can bring Penny back?! Because if so... you do not even know how excited that makes me. :3

Glad to see you back, the family is hardly anything without you. <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

Great to see you're going to get things moving again, Chessie! Fingers crossed Penny can come back soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back control.   Taking back control. Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back control.
Page 1 of 1