Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES? Empty
PostSubject: AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?   AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 am

I mean,. cause I've been inactive too, but I blame that on not having a laptop for a month.
(Seriously, before this thing effed up, I was on a ROLL!)

I really, really, REALLY don't wanna lose Akasha or Jayden, cause those are my babies, and I loves them, and I need them in my life, and I have so many plots for them that I need in my life, and I'm just so scared, and I'd really like it if you could calm my fears Chessie and say that they're still mine to play with Sad
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?   AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 pm

I know i'm not Chessie but I'm sure that she will take things like that into account. I think if something happens to your laptop and you can't help it you just need to find a computer and get on mibbits and tell someone or Chess if she is on.

*huggles* I'm sure it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?   AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 am

I posted this on Aug 12, so I hope Chessie would let me keep them by now XD
But thanks for the reassurance Smile
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?   AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:50 am

This is the first time I've even seen this post, but at least you're reassured Khay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?   AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES? Empty

Back to top Go down

AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICING ABOUT THE NEW RULES?
Page 1 of 1