Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura   Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 am

Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura SerenityLunaCentaura-1
Name: Serenity Luna Centaura (Serena)
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: 2nd October 1966
Race/Species: Half-Centaur & Half-Witch
Blood Status: Half-Blood
House: Gryffindor
Residence: Forbidden Forest / Hogwarts
Desire: To become a Care of Magical Creatures teacher.
Fear: To lose her sister.

Representation of your Roleplay Character
Non/Disney: All blue centaur (Fantasia 1940)
Live Action: Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)
To make videos with: Amalthea (The Last Unicorn)

Patronus: Cat

Speciality:
Care of Magical Creatures.. (I'm a Centaur of course!)

Herbology (I have also seen these herbs in the woods!!)

Flying (Flying around is soo fun!! It feels great to get off the ground sometimes!)

Serena's favourite spell is Alohomora as she loves unlocking secret doors and exploring the castle.

Limitations:
Charms (Leave the charms to my sister!)

Transfiguration (This is cruel!!!)

History of Magic (Can’t we learn about Centaur History?)

Muggle Studies (Never met one..)

Serena's least favourite spell is Accio as she also thinks people shouldn’t be so lazy and should go fetch things themselves.

Wand / Magical Items:
Fir with Phoenix Feather Core, Twelve and a Quarter Inches, Quite Bendy

Personality:
Original and fun-loving, yet mischievous and cheeky. She is very active and friendly, but has large mood swings. She is quick to anger and take offence due to her self-righteous personality. However, if you become her friend, she will fight to the death for you. It is hard to make Serena afraid, unless you threaten her sister or lock her up in a small space. She hates the idea of restricted freedom, but other than that she is brave at heart.

Though just like her sister, she is lightly flirtacious due to she has a high self esteem.

Appearance:
The twins both have the most striking blue eyes and porcelain pale skin. However, Genavieve has soft, pale blonde locks which fall to her chest and are tinted with pearlescent silver.

While Serenity has azure hair that is usually held up in a hairband. Though if you take it down, her hair would fall to her bosum. She has a slender frame due to her always exercising her legs with her sister in the forbidden forest. Her frame might be small but she hits an average heigh of 5"4.

History:
Jenna and Serena’s parentage is an interesting tale of disbelief, wonder and magic. It starts off as a romance between their mother, a centaur and father, a wizard. They were deeply in love but something major was preventing any romantic entanglements, their species. Desperate to become a centaur, he searched far and wide and eventually found a take on the average polyjuice potion. A potion, that was permanent. After years of dedication to the craft, he finally perfected it and transformed into a centaur.

Happy years passed and eventually the twins, Genavieve and Serenity, were born into the world. Their half-blood meant they had the unique ability to shape shift between forms, centaur and human.

On their eleventh birthday, they received a letter inviting them both to attend Hogwarts, where their father had studied as a Gryffindor. Following in his footsteps, they both joined the house and have studied there for four years and are entering their fifth year.

Answers on Pottermore:

Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
Love

Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of:
Home

Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
Boredom

What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts?
Secrets about the Castle

Which nightmare would frighten you most?
An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room in which you are locked

Dawn or dusk?
Dawn

Black or White?
White

Congratulations! I’m Prefect Percy Weasley, and I’m delighted to welcome you to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. Our emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures; our house colours are scarlet and gold, and our common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower.

This is, quite simply, the best house at Hogwarts. It’s where the bravest and boldest end up – for instance: Albus Dumbledore! Yes, Dumbledore himself, the greatest wizard of our time, was a Gryffindor! If that’s not enough for you, I don’t know what is.

I won’t keep you long, as all you need to do to find out more about your house is to follow Harry Potter and his friends as I lead them up to their dormitories. Enjoy your time at Hogwarts – but how could you fail to? You’ve become part of the best house in the school.

Video

Last edited by Serenity Centaura on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura   Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 am

My sister! ~
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura   Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 am

Jenna: -watches Minister- No no Minister, she is mine! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura   Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 pm

.. O.e.. Jenna is my one and only sister! D: -huggles her twinny-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura   Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Serenity Luna Centaura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: