Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Laura Bell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

Character Profile: Laura Bell Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Character Profile: Laura Bell LauraBell
Name: Laura Bell
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: September 1st
Race/Species: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
House: Ravenclaw
Residence: Living with her step-father and mother
Desire: To become a potions teacher at Hogwarts.
Fear: To lose her family

Representation of your Roleplay Character
Non/Disney: Kayley (Quest for Camelot)
Live Action: Crystal Reed

Patronus: Deer

Speciality:
Potions
Flying
Defense against the Dark Arts

Serena's favourite spell is Accio.

Limitations:
Coming soon, getting tired

Serena's least favourite spell is

Wand / Magical Items:
Length: 11 1/2 in
Wood: Hornbeam
Core: Unicorn
Flexibility: Slightly Springy

Personality:
Laura is a bubbly, outgoing, fun person. Though she is very serious when it comes to her studying, or when someone is mean to her.
But she always tries not to be mean even when someone is mean back. She believes it's better to kill with kindess then hurt with hate. ((Though she knows she likes to hurt people to get even with them.. Even if she feels bad afterwards.))

Though when she isn't serious, she is very social and very talkative. She will never be shy due to live is too short to be shy.. And it's too short to never have fun.

She also likes to do anything that is fun; Like playing wrestling, tag, quidditch, racing, jumping off a cliff into the water.. Anything fun!! Except for sex, she will never have sex unless that person means something to her.

Appearance:
Laura has a very fit body due to her love for playing sports, and exercising. She has long, curly brown hair that stops at her waist. Along with pretty bright brown eyes. She is roughly around 5"4 in height.

History:
When she was little she was born into a pureblood family. Her mother was a stay at home mother, while her father worked for the Ministry of Magic.

But her father wasn't exactly loyal to her mother. He would go out every night and sleep with another chick, or find a new girlfriend. Though he didn't start this until Laura was three years old. Due to he was bored of her mother, and really didn't seem to please him anymore.

He was even able to do this for four years in a row.

Though her mother had found out after Laura had told her that daddy brought another girl home. Which made caused her mother heart break and immediately ask her father about it. And when she found out that he had always been doing it, and had no shame in it. She filed for a divorce and kicked him out of the house immediately.

Though Laura was seven years old and didn't understand what was going on. And kept asking her mother if daddy was going to come home. But always got the same answer. No. And it wasn't until two years later that she learned what her father had did. And even if she didn't understand it completely. It made her mad at her father, and slowly started to grow hate for men.

At the age of 10 she had completely stopped trusting men.

So when her mother was dating another guy, she didn't really open up to him. And wanted nothing to do with him. Though since he also had a son and brought him over sometimes, it made her awkward. Especially when he would try to play with her toys. (Which she would pull away and ran into her room.) And tried everything to avoid both Kris Bell and his father. She wanted nothing to do with the male race.

Though after a year she slowly grew to trust both Kris Bell and his father. But she was closer to Kris then his father, due to he always tried to make her smile and be the dad she never had.

And finally she grew close to Kris and his father and accepted them into her family. And Kris became her best friend that she ever had in her life. Which is why she always goes to him when she needs comforting. Though she has still some trouble with trusting men. So if you are already her friend and you're a boy, good for you!

Video

Last edited by Laura Bell on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 am

Another Ravenclaw! Yay! Smile I think she and Jim would get along pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 am

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here's my owl.
So write me, maybe?

/horribleflirtingattempt
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:23 am

((OOC Squeals))

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But I shall write you.
So write me back.
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 am

@Jim. Okie dokie! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:45 am

Girl, it's hard to look right
At you lately
so here's my owl
so write me maybe.
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

I added Laura's history.

Sorry if it's kind of meeeh, wrote it at 5:56am. XD So please don't hate it. Just didn't really feel like writing. I'll probably redo it, but here it is summarized. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Laura Bell   Character Profile: Laura Bell Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Laura Bell
Page 1 of 1