Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there any lesbians?

Go down 
+5
Aquata Lakeshore
Vivienne Darkbloom
Evaine Moonblood
Asami Sato
Ambrose Maguire
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

Are there any lesbians? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 am

This is simply out of pure curiosity, but just realised that we seem to have a lot of gay students and teachers. Have we actually got any lesbians? Because I feel as if I should just randomly make a character now out of guilt for female power Razz
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 am

Asami could swing for a girl if the right one caught her eye. She doesn't seek them out as much as boys, but if she sees a girl she likes, she'll flirt with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 am

Awesome, we're closing in on some drama Razz May just have to go see what characters are left now
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:06 am

My character Val is young enough to be corrupted by a hot chick Smile
Sure right now she'll be flirting with Ed and have a crush on him. But i wouldn't mind someone swooping in and bringing out her inner lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 am

Viv is all for curiosity.. and so is my new girl Luciana c: Viv's more of a private kind of person when it comes to her sexuality.. Lucie's the exact opposite. No shame in her game xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 am

I fully support this thread. Tony's moms are lesbians... But that's the closest I've gotten. D:

More femmslash!
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Aquata honestly does not care about her partner's gender, so long as she gets something out of it....
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:24 am

I've got Lexi as being bi, but she prefers girls!

Val better watch out then Wink
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 am

Rose Lestrange is bisexual and Genevieve is probably bi-curious. :3
Alliss could probably be swayed but Jane is just straight and cutesy. xD
And the Minister is STRAIGHT, LOL. <3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 am

Darn, was so looking forward to a Minister sugar daddy Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 am

I'm sure the Minister could use a boytoy for those stressful days at the ministry ; D
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 pm

When I Bring in Fiona (Jessica Rabbit) She can be the hot older woman that helps girls find their inner Lesbian and helps them find themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any lesbians?   Are there any lesbians? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any lesbians?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: