Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. Empty
PostSubject: Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.   Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 am

Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. ENdGVkaKroBDKuIHC9VKI2zliY3U2Thr-cxTTUAmIpAmLQKmRjMt8VP1EIUCt1ivrhqpi4-FrwhKRpbOTK5GcKy6GpdpMfE1LB-YW3fEQXLmNcgcMd4

The day had just begun, the sun having risen a few hours ago. Penelope Baudelaire stood on Platform 9 ¾ - the Holiday break had come and gone. Penelope had personally been dreading this, because she knew at the end the break, she’d have to go back to Hogwarts. She didn’t hate Hogwarts, but going alone was really beginning to wear on her nerves.

“You excited to go back?” a voice came from behind her. Penelope turned around to see her brother, Michael, with his eyebrow raised. Pen’s bottom lip began to quiver a bit and Michael let out a sigh. “Come here,” He said softly, pulling his twin sister close to him.

“I don’t remember anyone there...” Penelope sniffled. Recently recovering from amnesia, Penelope had only regained some of her memories. She had successfully regained her memories up until third year, but anything between that and the explosion were still a massive blur. Even for those three years of remembrance at Hogwarts, Pen had always stuck with her brother. Outside of that, she had been to devoted to her school work and too shy to make other friends. Being in Hogwarts alone was going to be scary.

“Hey,” Michael looked down at her, lifting her chin up slightly so he could see her face. He gave her a soft smile. “There are people there that you met once upon a time; you may not remember them, but they remember you. They’ll be glad you’re back.” Penelope nodded slightly, but that didn’t ease her tension.

There was really only one person who she had known well, apparently, and she honestly hated how she had forgotten all of the time they had spent together. His name was Todd Cross, and he was... well... he had been her boyfriend.

Penelope reached up and played with her mother’s necklace, lost in thought. She had been meaning to write to Todd while she was at home, but she felt that it wasn’t a good idea. She had numerous unsent letters all addressed to him about how she was remembering bits and pieces of her past. Pen felt, though, that it might be too hard on him if she sent them. However, she did send him one letter because she felt it had been the right thing to do. She was still unsure if she would ever love him the same way again, and she had told him that she didn’t want to hold him back from finding new love if it came along. It had just been like that night in the common room that seemed so long ago.

"You... you're one hell of a guy though... for going through this situation. I'm sure most guys would feel free or something," Penelope laughed a bit, trying to break the tension, though she probably wasn't doing that great of a job. "or would probably give up. To be honest, I don't know if I'd have it in me to be on the other end... So I commend you for that, I guess. I'm sure there are plenty of girls trying to get at you."

"I don't think I could ever give up. I'm not sure what I'd do if I did. It's not like I've got fifteen other girls lined up. Even if you just wanna be my friend, that's better than nothing, right? Even if I'm waiting in vain...it feels like that's the only thing I can do. I believe you'll get your memory back somehow. If you get tired of me by then or before, then fine. But I'll stick around as long as you'll let me."

"You are sweet; I'll definitely give you that. You may not have fifteen girls, but I'm sure there's at least one other out there who has got a crush on you and I almost feel bad for hogging you, even if I do not love you..." She hated saying those words and almost wanted to add a 'yet' on the end there, but felt that perhaps it would be giving false hope for she wasn't able to see the future. "I suppose I'm very lucky to have had someone like you in my life... and am happy that I can have a friend to stick with me through what I can only predict will be arduous journey."

"Maybe," he murmured doubtfully. "But I'm not sure they could ever be as...brilliant and sweet and beautiful as a certain B.G." He glanced down over to the fire, taking comfort in its warmth. He noted fact that she said she didn't love him - he was strangely thankful for the fact that she wasn't trying to shelter him from the truth. "Of course...if you think you might, um, like, fall for someone else...don't let me hold you back. Don't feel...obligated or whatever because you used to love me."

That was really the last and only memory Penelope had of Todd. Discussing her amnesia and what had been their love. Penelope let out a sigh and Michael put his hand on her shoulder in comfort. She looked up at her brother, staring into his matching blue eyes. “Are you sure you don’t need my help at home?” She asked, a little too hopeful.

“PenPen, we’ve already talked about this,” he gave her a small, sad smile. “You won’t do well in a mundane job. You need to learn; you need knowledge. Most of all, though, you need to get those remaining memories back,” Michael softly poked her forehead. Penelope nodded, letting out another sigh.

“Okay,” she finally said in defeat. When the train whistled its warning call, Penelope knew it was time to go. She hugged her brother. “Give my love to everyone, okay? And write to me all the time... and let me know how your training is going... and...”

“PenPen,” Mike laughed, “Just go get on the train. Have a good year and try and have a little fun or I’ll come back and force you to!” Penelope let out a small laugh and she nodded. With that, she grabbed her trunk and boarded the train, making it through the crowd of other students. Now she was off to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry; off to a place of forgotten memories and past loves.

[aww, Mikey, I miss you bby. <3]
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.   Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 am

Oh wowza dear! I love this - especially you using the actual conversation from the old roleplay and DO I SPY THEIR SIGNATURE COLORS?

Also I didn't think I missed Mikey
But he's such an adorable little fruitcake and a great big brother
Off to weepland.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.   Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 am

Aw, thank you~ <3 :3 I thought that conversation was relevant here.
AND YES, YOU DO. Very Happy though, the purple is a little too dark, but this site won't let me use the pretty lavender I like for Penny. 3:

Same here! I mean, I missed him, yeah, because he's like my child.
BUT, writing him out made me miss the little bugger.
I'd bring him back, but it's just not the same without Alex. D:
And yes, isn't he the most adorable older than you by a few minutes big brother. xD

<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.   Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:53 am

Totally didn't forget about the twin thing. Nope. Never.
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.   Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 am

/snort/ It's okay, he always calls himself her older brother anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.   Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to a Place of Forgotten Memories and Past Loves.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: