Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is all the testosterone?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Where is all the testosterone?! Empty
PostSubject: Where is all the testosterone?!   Where is all the testosterone?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Yo, guys! These girls are taking over... damn. So, like, what is the GUY side of the planning gunna be for the ball (or the drinking...)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the testosterone?!   Where is all the testosterone?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Jim: Uh, I have no party experience. Don't look at me. *hides*

Ed: I say the only thing you should get drunk off of is music and dancing! *laughs* Um, that was a bad joke. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the testosterone?!   Where is all the testosterone?! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:20 pm

The ball itself I have no clue outside of getting to spend it with Tony.

For the party, I'm sure some Slytherins and Gryffindors will be bringing (smuggling) drinks
We'll defiantly need some lively music too. Perhaps Tony and some of his friends from the music club can play stuff?

Then again that would mean they wouldn't be able to enjoy the party. Scratch that. We'll find something else for music.

*frowns at Professor Once-Ler*
Shouldn't you be more focused on the Professor's after party? Don't worry about us. We'll be fine.
*What he's thinking: Go else where and far away from Tony*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the testosterone?!   Where is all the testosterone?! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

Not going to lie, the Ball things scares the crap out of me. I stopped posting in it because it's quite simply a cluster fuck. xD
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the testosterone?!   Where is all the testosterone?! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:30 am

There there. It goes back and forth. I think it's slowing down now. And probably will a little more in the evening. there's always less people on in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the testosterone?!   Where is all the testosterone?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is all the testosterone?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: