Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Second To Breathe [Songfic :D]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

One Second To Breathe [Songfic :D] Empty
PostSubject: One Second To Breathe [Songfic :D]   One Second To Breathe [Songfic :D] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 am

[I'm weird and I like the idea of having a song that goes with my writings. So, the song that plays this time is by Orelia Has Orchestra and it's called Suggestions. Might be Brie's theme song. We never know. The Youtube link is here: http( : )//youtu(.)be/kaz0zgMKFWk . Remove the ()'s. )

Play the song before you begin reading. Thank youuuu.

'It just takes a second..'
------

"We've always known she was going somewhere we'd only dream of, honey," Brieanne's father said to his wife, the two of them seated on the plush couch in the Devereaux's living room. The 11 year old Brieanne was upstairs, looking curiously at the professional looking letter she had recieved a few days before. A worn but warmhearted soul, her mother had noticed her daughter's 'abilities' were indeed real before her husband even picked up on them. She witnessed the young girl gawk in awe at the self-conjured flame she had produced when the power went out and they were all fumbling for the matches.

They always knew, and yet they were never prepared.

'..for my world to come crumbling down..'

---

'Oh, I'm sure in the distance.."

Fast forward to Brie's 4th year. She was taller, leaner, more defined. She had considered running away from her uncle's estate countless times, but he always found ways to keep her there. He knew everything she thought before it even crossed her mind, and that scared her. His endless ploys to get closer in the favor of the Dark Lord always involved something concerning her, and he was waiting for some mind-blowing moment to present itself to execute his latest plan.

That's why she was so glad to have Hogwarts as her second home. The castle had many portraits to talk to, and she especially liked pouring her heart out to a dusty one that nobody else discovered. The portrait was named 'Lady in Turmoil', but her name was Brietta. Brieanne didn't know why she confided in this particular portrait more than any human being; maybe it was because of the name resemblance? Regardless, Brietta understood more about her that anyone else, and she would never tell any of her incriminating business.

Brieanne was often bullied, and the ones who did it usually attacked things that were important to her as well. They ripped her original star chart on one occasion, and Brie was left in tears.

'..you can hear that awful sound.'

This time, though, they found out about Brieanne's portrait friend, and went so far as to ripping the portrait, Brietta going to house herself in another frame.

Brieanne hasn't found her to this day.

[OOC: More later. I'm looking at this as a huuuge character development project. xD]
Back to top Go down

One Second To Breathe [Songfic :D]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: