Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]

Go down 
+2
Lexi Alvarez
Molly Starkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] Empty
PostSubject: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 am

Plot thread for the lovely Miss Ashleigh Hemmingway.

Ashleigh is a vampire. People can call her Ash or Lee if they want to.

Personality:
Ash is flirty. She loves to attempt to pick up anyone, doesn't matter. Male or female, she just wants to have a good time. She loves to party. She doesn't care! Sometimes she just really wants to lose control. She pretends to be a human when she picks up a date but she's not. To friends she's a great girl. A party animal and a lively spirit. She doesn't waste a day doing nothing! She hates being in one place for very long and loves adventures. She's seen the world a few times over but it's still new to her sometimes. Her skin maybe cold but her metaphorical heart is warm and loving when it comes to certain things or people. Boring people, she wants to eat them. Exciting people? She'll want to hang around with you for the rest of eternity...

Oh. And she's a pretty bad girl. Or was. She's coming back around to being a goodie girl with a few... bad tendencies.

Friend - Akasha

Enemies - none yet.

Lovers: (Bisexual) None yet.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 am

I can see her getting along with Molly. Specially if she's friends with Akasha. They're bound to hang out together at some point. :3
Back to top Go down
Lexi Alvarez

Lexi Alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 am

She sounds like she'd get on well with Lexi, especially with them being in the same house Smile seen as they're both bi, I could probably see them hooking up at some point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:48 am

@Molly - We can be. That would be enjoyable... as long as you're willing to party.

@Lexi- Ooohhh! What fun! I hope you like hickies if you're rolling this way...
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 am

And since Ashleigh seems to be friends with all of Waycca's friends, it's inevitable that she'll like her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:09 am

Probably end up that way. Should be fun, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:10 am

Grace'll be indifferent, unless she is hardcore bad, at this school partying is only mildly rebellious... XD
If shes hard core bad Grace'll like her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:17 am

She used to be a serial killer...

Maybe not as "hard"core as you are, m'dear...

Oh my God, I just finished watching Silence of the Lambs. cdmjkfnsdfj LOVE THAT MOVIE.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 pm

I recall the mentioining of freinds on mibbit Wink lol
Perhaps, given those gryffindork friends she keeps, she and aileen be frenemies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Life's too short to have enemies. But sure.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 pm

LOL at a vampire saying life is too short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 am

I knew you'd like it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]   Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Take a Bite Out Of Life [Plottage]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: