Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Princeton

William Princeton

A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony]   A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 am

William paid little mind to the others once he left the common room and headed for the dormitory. He did pay mind to the clinging of his blushing boyfriend. Which caused him to grin brightly as the other held onto him tightly. When the two made it to their dormitory, Will took his free hand and opened the door. He gave a small wink to the blonde on his arm before heading inside.

Once they had both entered, he made sure to close the door and lock it before leaning over the other. "Now where were we before Knox came in?" he asked, though there was no need for an answer. Instead, he closed the gap between him and Tony and kissed his lips soundly. Hands reached out to wrap around the other's waist as he kept a firm pressure in the passionate kiss.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he did so. He had been dieing to kiss the other like that all night. Tony was shy, so he tried not to do too much pda, but when they were alone like this... well the gloves came off.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony]   A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 pm

The shier of the two clung on to his more outgoing boyfriend as they disappeared from the large group helping to ease his own anxiety. He loosened his hands a bit, his heart was picking up in its pace while his cheeks seemed to cool, thankfully. When they crossed the threshold of their dorm the anxiety dropped completely. He and Billy were in their own world, they didn't have to worry about anything that might happen beyond these walls.

Billy spoke and he could feel his ears reddening as lips lightly pressed into his own. He smiled and kissed back, fingers clutching onto the front of William's cloak. Hands wrapped around his waist and Tony felt safe. Comfortable. The world couldn't get him and he couldn't give a rat's ass about the world.
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony]   A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:15 am

As Tony responded to the kiss, Will felt his own smile forming before he pulled the other closer. He felt hands cluing to the front of his dress robes and smiled even more. Tony was just as clingy as he was, and he loved every bit of it. If only he could be a bit more forward when there are others around. Not that I want to necessarily snog in front of an audience or anything. he thought as one arm remained firmly wrapped around his boyfriend's waist while the other moved up to cup Tony's cheek.

Will pressed his lips firmer against the others and licked the bottom lip in hopes to deepen the kiss. He took a deep breath throw his nose, wanting to get as much air without needing to break way from the other. He hadn't been able to snog Tony for a couple weeks now because of Christmas holiday. He was going to make this last as long as he could before they needed to go back down stairs to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony]   A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Fun For Just You and Me [Tag Tony]
Page 1 of 1