Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.

Go down 
+8
Dean McCoppin
Rose Lestrange
Miranda Melgrove
Laura Bell
Tony Rogers
Aileen Quinn
Waycca Louise
Minister of Magic
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. Empty
PostSubject: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:50 am

#1.
Part Two: Infliltrating Hogwarts.

Event:

Ten characters have been marked and are stated below.

The marked characters will all be sent letters tonight. These letters are addressed to them, and threaten their loved ones if they fail to turn up to the Shrieking Shack at midnight.

Voldemort, in his weakened state - fixed to the back of a host's head, and his followers will be waiting for your characters to arrive. Your character does not have to come, but if they fail to arrive - expect the death of someone close to them.

When the characters enter the meeting area, they will have a brief encounter with the death eaters and Voldemort. These ten characters will then be placed under the imperius curse. They will write in red for the time they are under the curse and will forget their normal lives.

The characters will all have a challenge to complete which will be sent to you in a personal message.
You will also be sent in a personal message, the way for your character to break the curse.

You must complete the challenge and break the curse before your character can regain control of their actions.

Rules:

-The ten marked characters will take part in the event.
-When your characters are under the imperius curse: they must write in red and they can only either ignore or be hurtful to others.
-No kind actions under the imperius curse.
-On successful completion of the challenge, characters will recieve 30 Gringott's points each.
-Your challenge may include a kill, if you do not complete the challenge, your own character and a loved one will be killed by Voldemort.

Marked Characters:

-Waycca Louise
-Lilo Pelekai
-Tony Rogers
-Dean McCoppin
-Miranda Melgrove
-Rose Lestrange
-Jim Hawkins
-Aileen Quinn
-Laura Bell
-Ambrose Maguire

Ask any questions below.
Please may all the ten characters also state they will be available tomorrow by midnight english time or they will be replaced.

Last edited by Minister for Magic on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:54 am

Oh, shit.
I don't like the sound of this one bit.
But I will do anything to ensure that my Waycca doesn't get murdered(as incredibly selfish as that sounds)!

Anyway, I suppose I will be available. Are the people we may or may not kill going to be actual people in the rp?
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 am

And so it begins, also I am available.

Is it bad I'm more concerned for Tony than I am for my own character?
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 am

Yes and No Waycca...
Everyone will have to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 am

I'll be here probably.
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 am

I'll be here!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 am

I'll be here! Razz
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 am

I'll be around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 am

Dear self, I shall be here. <3
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 am

I can be here, sorta sporattically cause I'm on an overnight shift ((10pm-6am)) but I'll have my Phone with me and be able to pop on.

Btw...for the record, freaking creepy >_<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 am

I'll be here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aquata Lakeshore

Aquata Lakeshore

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Nevermind me...my math was wrong -_-
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:39 am

Just a quick question. After these events, will what happened (or rather, a more vague idea of what happened) become public knowledge? Like, will everyone in the school know what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm

There will be an announcement in the hall about what has happened.
But the people under the imperius curse don't remember any of their actions until told~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.   Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #1. Infiltrating Hogwarts.
Page 1 of 1