Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] Empty
PostSubject: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 am

Once stepping into the Hospital Wing, Jasper was relieved when they ran over to quickly take Kristopher from him, the bastard was heavy. However, he declined help being taken to the bed and limped his way over to one that they had placed the blonde into, sitting on the bed beside his. He stared at the other's sleeping form for only a moment before shaking his head and mumbling under his breath a silent thank you, not that he would know it ever happened anyway. As the nurses started running around, making sure Kristopher was still alive and working to keep it that way, Jasper looked over to Laura. Well, he had said that he would tell her anything she wanted to know, of course she wouldn't know everything, but he would tell her enough. He narrowed his eyes at the nurses who approached him, placing their fingers on his chin as they moved his head side to side to look at the cuts, then poked and prodded at the open wounds before scurrying off once again.

"Whenever you're ready."

He said quietly to Laura in regards to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Laura was right behind Jasper, not letting him get away from her. Though she was holding back her tears as she still didn't know if she had done this to both Jasper and Kris. But she had this strong feeling that it was her fault.

When they reached the Hospital Wing, she immediately followed after the nurses when they took her brother. She stood over here and looked at him.. He was completely passed out and it was scaring her to see him like this. And she was about to start freaking out. And it was obvious with how she was shaking and just stared at her brother.

She only looked up when the nurses helped Professor Alexander. Though when they were done he spoke to her. And she could immediately feel herself start breaking down. Her whole body started to shake as the tears glistened in her eyes.

"What happened? Did I do all of this? Please tell me what happened!" She begged as the tears fell from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Jasper sat quietly as the nurses start bandaging up his arm before he swatted them away and Laura started asking her questions. He took a sigh, he'd have to be delicate with this no doubt. The professor rubbed the back of his neck with his good hand.

"It looks like you were cursed Laura . . . from what I could see at least. So . . . it wasn't really you who did this. . ."

He took a breath, remaining silent for a moment as Laura started to cry. He glanced over to Kristopher, it must be hard to see someone you care for in a state like that. But never-the-less he would continue.

"I heard a lot of noise happening outside, so I went to take a look and I saw you running around in the darkness. But then you took off for the woods, I followed and well . . . you used a charm on me and said it was your mission to kill me. . . it didn't make sense at the time but it seems you had some dark magic on you. . ."
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm

"It looks like you were cursed Laura . . . from what I could see at least. So . . . it wasn't really you who did this. . ."

Laura's whole body shook as she stared at the Professor in full shock. She did this to Kris.. She did this to him. Laura shook her head as she put her hand over her mouth. And suddenly gasped as she started to shake much more and her whole body shook. She looked at Kris for a brief moment before looking back at Professor Alexander.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Laura stood there in completely and utter shock as she just shook her head more. She couldn't remember anything, and when he kept explaining what happened she took a step back. Her eyes suddenly filled up with more tears, before she suddenly just started to break down. And as she did she let out a loud cry, before just crying in a normal sound.

"No.. no.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I.. I can't believe I did this. I.. I didn't mean I.. Oh my god." She cried as she backed up more, and by the looks of how she was backing up. She was going to run away soon. "He'll never forgive me.. You'll never forgive me.." Her eyes widened when she realized something else. "W-what if I hurt somebody else!?" Laura yelled, before breaking down in more tears as she could barely keep her eyes opened now.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Jasper rubbed at the back of his neck again, well this was awkward. He hadn't expected her to take the news well, then again, what normal person could? He didnt know what to say to her and as she body started to shake he saw the situation going quickly downhill. Way to go Jasper, you made her cry, he rolled his eyes at the thought before shaking his head.

". . . Laura, I'm sure he will forgive you."

Although this was quickly cut short by her question that she could hurt someone else, which he wasn't sure, but she could very well have, and the way she had hurt him made a cold shiver run down his spine at the thought of how that cursed girl could have brutally killed someone.

"L-laura, just calm down ok, you need to calm down."
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 pm

"Don't tell me to calm down! I attacked both you and Kris!! I was under control by dark magic! I probably hurt or killed somebody! And Kris will not forgive me for this! No one will! I.. don't tell me to calm down!! Don't treat me like I'm innocent after what I've done!" She screamed, before she just covered her face and continued to break down.

"Why did this have to happen?" She asked as her voice broke and she backed up more, shaking her head. She couldn't really say anything else as she just turned around. Laura just wanted to run off now.. she couldn't face her brother when he would wake up.. And she couldn't stand to look at the Professor anymore.

And before the Professor could speak, she started to head towards the entrance of the Hospital Wing, wanting to get away now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Jasper sat quietly as Laura snapped, biting the inside of his cheek, he was not good at this. He wasn't sure what to do, if she had reacted this negatively to being told to calm down then he was nervous how she'd react to anything else. He found himself glaring at Kristopher wake up, hopefully he would be able to do something!

"Laura. . ."

He grumbled quietly, knowing she wouldn't hear. Before he could think of anything to actually settle her down it seemed that she had fled and he could only be left in the dust with a heavy sigh, swatting at nurses as they attempted to assist him once more.

- - - a couple hours;

Jasper had pressed himself against the head of the bed, his back against the wall as he leaned weakly against it. He was tired and weak but he wouldn't ever admit to it, it had just been a long night, yeah, that was it. He hung his head lazily before spotting one of the nurses in the corner of his peripheral and nearly hissed as she came closer. He had already sent for his family's nurses to come check and fix him up and he would not be touched by anyone else! Once they scattered off again he sighed, looking over to Kristopher and frowning that he hadn't woke up yet, at this rate, the thank you was becoming more of a chore than a formality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

It was a blink of an eye for Kris. The white fiery pain was there and in the next moment, or what Kris believed to be the next moment, he was slowly opening his eyes. His head throbbed with a aching pain, his throat felt raw, and his body felt heavy. The blonde made a noise in his throat which stopped soon after. Attempting to speak hurt, let's not do that.

The world was a tad bit blurry to the baby blues that looked a bit detached from the world. Kris saw the stone ceilings and the candles in his peripherals. The place he was currently residing at? He figured the Hospital Wing. He wasn't sure how he got there but he was thankful to be alive at least... And safe...

But Laura! Kris moved to sit up but found himself stiff. His muscles cramped and he groaned out in pain. He hated the Crucio curse. But it could have been worse. He just needed to thank to Laura and fin out what happened!

...After he was able to sit up of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Jasper jumped slightly, flinching from the sudden movement and cursing quietly under his breath. He turned to look at Kristopher as he had made a sound, as watched as the bright blue eyes revealed themselves. He didn't want to freak him out by suddenly calling to him so he decided to let him come to his senses first then go from there. And with a sudden movement, he was sure that he had started to at least slightly come back from his senses.

The nurses quickly leaped once they saw Kristopher sit up, was he out of his mind? After what had happened to him he would need to be down for a couple of more hours, until his body had fully recovered.

"Professor Bell!"

They frowned as they gently pushed his arms and legs back down, along with a couple of firm but giddy hands on his chest.

"Its too soon for you to get up!"

They protested. To this scene, Jasper could only chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Kris just wanted to, no needed to, see Laura. A few bit grope happy hands to his chest. The blonde rolled his eyes, trying to sit up anyway and failing miserably. Combined resistance from his body and the hands of these nurses was enough to keep him down... For now.

"Laura, she 'Kay?" he rasped out, voice half way gone from his pained yellings done previously. The blind didnt notice the looks te nurses gave each other. He, stubbornly, admitted defeat and stayed laying down as the gaggle of nurse seemed to back off and away.

With a huff the now awake blonde lulled his head tithe side to look at the area around him. Jasper was inthe bed--

"Jasp--?" Kris asked a bit concerned, his voice giving up inthe word causing the blonde to attempt to clear his throat to make the words at least sound a bit better, "Kay too?" he rasped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes at the women, it seemed that Kristopher had this effect on much of the female populace, turned middle age women in a bunch of giggling, beaming, hormone raging, school girls. As they finally left his side, to which Jasper was sure Kristopher was relieved, he could only shake his head before hearing the man rasp out too him. He held up his hand in an effort to silence him, clearly he couldn't talk and it sounded like it hurt to even to attempt.

"Silence yourself."

He said in a quiet voice before looking over to the door that Laura had run out of.

"Laura is fine, she's a bit in shock, and guilt stricken, but . . . she's certainly not cursed anymore at least. And I'm fine, just a few scratches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Kris's eyebrows furrowed as his recoiled just a tad. Did Jasper honestly just say 'Silence yourself?' to him? He was so shocked he actually obeyed as his mouth opened and closed albeit subtle in movements. Kris eventually decided on a closed mouth as he slowly shimmied his way to a sitting position against the headboard of the highly uncomfortable bed in the Hospital Wing. He was relieved to hear Laura was okay, he'd talk to her later about that when he was discharged.

The Charms professor nodded with a weak smile, people were fine. That was good... He shut his eyes and opted his head back. He felt a headache coming on but he'd pay no mind to it at the moment.

"What 're ya doin' out there." The blonde didn't open his eyes but his ears were ready to hear what Jasper would say. He also wanted To ask how a merely child wizard got jump on an old one but he'd digress for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Jasper's lips pulled into a smirk, which had hadn't graced his features for quite a while now due to all this . . . eventfulness of the evening. But Kristopher had listened and what was better was he was clearly shocked, but still listened, and Jasper finally felt like he was climbing in the proper direction to be back on top. As he started shifting around, the male's dark hues darted to the nurses, some who were watching Kris like a hawk, just waiting for strike, the rumors of the pectoral muscles leaving them anxious. But they seemed to be behaving, for now. He wouldn't admit to grinning exactly, but it might appear that way to someone who was looking for such a feature; at least he was recovering.

Jasper basked in their silence for a moment, it was a more relieved silence since he knew Kristopher was alright now. But once the silence was broken he made a slight groan, silence ruined.

"Tell me, are you writing a story of my life Kristopher? Remind me to call my mother to send for my baby pictures."

He rolled his eyes before looking back towards the blonde.

"My room is on the first floor, you tend to hear and see things more clearly down there. . . and I kept seeing something outside my window and hearing the strangest noises, so I went to look and saw some students running around."

He sighed, shrugging a bit.

"And naturally I went downstairs to make sure none of them were Ravenclaws, we're ahead in the House Cup right now and I couldn't handle the slander of it. Then next thing I knew I saw something in the forest and heard a voice that sounded like it needed help, I went to investigate and well . . ."

Jasper looked down at his knee where a portion of the arrow still remained.

"I'm sure you can guess the rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Hearing the answer made a pool of worry begin to fill in the blobde's stomach. A group of kids? Laura wasn't the only one this was effecting? He had to just find them and make sure the same hadn't happened to any other students. Laura want in the right stare of mind, she had to have been cursed ino t. How many other were like that?

Pushing away the pain, Kris sat up on his own. He leaned forward a small bit, his body slowly loosening up as it exams ateady aware there wasn't pain or injuries to be tended to.

"Group? We hafta go after them." The Charms professor took a breath as he moved a bit more, ignoring the nurses that woul attempt to stop him. He, if no on else, had to make sure these kids were alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Jasper bit the inside of his cheek, well, so much for being too convincing it seemed it had backfired into making the blonde that sat beside him more antsy to get up and go play hero again. The raven head jumped slightly, sliding closer to Kristopher's bed as if it looked like he was going to get up and shove him back down, but luckily the nurses were quick to beat him. With numerous rejections to his plans they ushered him back into his bed, forcefully. Pressing down on his arms, legs, hips and chest once more and instructing him to stay where he was for now, for the sake of his bones and muscles.

"Sit down and keep still will you? Heaven forbid, you've wrecked your body already, even you need rest."

He scoffed before quieting down for a moment and looking away from the blonde. He would wait until the nurses disappeared to their usual duties before cutting his eyes to Kristopher for just a moment.

" . . . thank you."

He mumbled quietly, almost as if he didn't even want him to hear it before shifting his eyes down to his bedspread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm

The Charms professor tried to move out and be helpful. How was he going to be of any help here in the damned hospital bed with touchy nurse maids? It struggling for a few moments, not missing the mumble from one nurse about giving him a nice sedative. That ultimately caused the blonde to stop struggling and sitting up against the headboard. He refused to go back to a laying position, he didn't want to sleep with just the sheer thought of all of those children--

Wait what? Did Jasper just..?

Kristopher blinked, unable to keep his surprise from his Dave. After a few moments Kris just gave a depressing chuckled from his abused throat and smiled so damnably bright the sun couldn't even compare.

"Laura... Is my sister. I couldn't let her hurt you. Family has to protect family... Y'know? I'm just glad you're okay. You looked kind of really on death's door for a bit." some of his words made him clear his throat to speak, even though it was painful he kept going. A little pain wouldn't stop him. He had to prove he was okay for a discharge to help the kids...

He just hoped he wouldn't be too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Jasper bit the inside of his cheek as he glanced over to Kristopher once he fell silent. Did he hear the thanks? Or -- nope, that damned smile of his was a sure fire sign that he had heard it and it made him dart his eyes back down to the bed spread. How embarrassing, how could he just smile so stupidly like that about something so small as a thank-you, he huffed quietly at the thought, that stupid kinda nice smile.

Once hearing him speak up once more he turned to look at him, staring at him intently as he listened. He was surprised to learn the two were siblings, and to think he thought Kristopher just randomly jumped in to stop a random student, although he was sure he would have done that as well if given the chance to now. He nodded quietly, a silent thank you once more without words, a thanks for . . . dare he say, caring that he was alright.

"I thought I was staring him in the eye with no where else to go but down. . ."

Maybe angels did exist? Jasper shook his head, turning to look at one of the nurses before frowning.

"You can slap your hands all over the man but he's rasping as he talks and you don't bring him any water?"

But in a quick panic, one of the nurses did just that, rushing to Kristopher's side with a cup before returning to her previous distraction.

"Once you're allowed out I can help you find her . . . if you want."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:47 pm

"Na, can't let you die anyway. We still gotta play our game." The exuberant smile never once left his face even as Jasoer admitted he thought there would only be death for him in the future. Kris felt a little somber from the notion of Jasper no longer being there t was a disturbing thought he'd push back in to the recesse of his mind. He didn't have time to think of things like that for moment.

Kris shrunk into himself a bit as Jasper called out orders to the nurse maids that were all too eager to help ANC serve. He thanked one with a sheepish smile and sipped the contents of the cup. He kept an ear open just in case his hospitazied companion.

"... I'd like that." Kros responded, smiling with a soft mirth filled look to his fellow professor. Maybe that bad feeling wasn't actually so bad after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Jasper blinked, did he hear that correctly? With a slow turn of his head he stared over at the blonde in surprise. The reason he couldn't die . . . was because of their game? . . . He processed this for a minute before chuckling quietly to himself, it seemed like a good enough reason to keep him alive, it wasn't like anyone else in this school had his wit to give Kris a run for his money, but at this rate, poor Kris would end up broke if he didn't sharpen his skills soon.

And strangely enough, he almost chuckled a second time, watching Kris seem embarrassed when Jasper had ordered the nurses to pull their panties back up and do their jobs, it was really hard to believe he was a Durmstrang boy. As he turned to agree to his offer, Jasper nodded in confirmation before leaning back against the wall and into the middle of the bed once more. He placed his head against the cooled stone wall and hummed contently at the texture. He knew they'd keep Kris here a bit longer, if they could manage it, so he might as well relax until they went off to find their teenage, female, attacker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Jasper didn't seem like much of a talker, only speaking if he needed to or wanted something done. It made the atmosphere a bit heavier in the room asKris fought the ever growing need to slaughter the silence in the room. First he killed the water in his cup, a nice woman came and took it from him. A well placed "Thank you, ma'am" and a petite smile while she walked away.

Then started an even harsher silence that Kris couldn't almost bear. He took to biting his lip a bit, leaning his head back, shutting his eyes hoping something might happen to kill the oppressive air around him. He decided against staying upright, a crick was steadily building in his neck from the awkward angle he was subjecting the poor part of his body to. He opened his baby blue and shifted, worming his way under the bedspread, turning to Jasper's side of the room.

If he was going to be here for a while he might as well try to get some much needed R&R, right? With his head moving against the pillow he shut his eyes hoping he would end up waking up tomorrow. Just a little bit of rest, that was all he needed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Jasper was surprised when the silence remained . . . silent. He suspiciously opened his eye and glanced over at Kristopher, to make sure he hadn't randomly died. He just managed to catch him trying to get under the blanket and opened his other eye to watch the spectacle. He tilted his head slightly as he watched him snuggle his face into the pillow and shut his eyes. He chuckled quietly, below his breath so that he wouldn't wake him or disturb him, but it was hard to hold it back. He turned to face the wall in front of him, his family's nurses would be here soon enough and then he would consider getting some rest as well. Jasper gave a threatening glare to the nurses, in case they were to find an excuse to be grabby while he slept, his dark hues then looked over to him once more, staring at the small smile on his features and just shaking his head.

All heroes need rest, even the ones who need two chances to be remembered.

[END.]
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

[JESUS CHRIST I FUCKING LOVE JASPER.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:18 am

[ BACK OFF THATS MINE. ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 am

[ Haha, thank you Vanessa, nice to know I'm not completely messing up over here.

Kristopher, hush. <3 ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 am

[ I've got every right, Jazzie D: Pfft I hate my phone. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]   After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ] Empty

Back to top Go down

After Effects [ tag: Kristopher, Laura ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: