Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Luciana's Diary] <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Empty
PostSubject: [Luciana's Diary] <3    [Luciana's Diary] <3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 pm

(I think this could be a fun little RP integration tool, so if you read this fanfiction thing and you have a character that would like to be all up in Lucie's business, you can post down below and react to everything she says in her diaries.. in character, of course Very Happy)

ENTRY #1: Apparently, my mind likes to fuck itself.

Date: One of those days. I'll figure it out later.

Time: For you to stop reading this.

Mood: I really just want food.

I have this weird thing where I like to put the song that I'm listening to into my diaries, but I'm not gonna do that right now because I don't want to, so. Your loss.

Anyway, I just woke up from one of my naps.. well, one of my 'Pretend-to-be-studying-and-fall-asleep-instead' naps, and I'm kind of upset that I woke up. Not that I wanted to DIE, no, but like.. okay, here's the rundown.

Okay, so, me and Ambrose Maguire are like.. friends. Best friends.. at least, that's what I think. Anyway, we poke fun at each other and flirt.. do cute stuff cause we wanna, whatever, 'cause, y'know, I'm a Veela and he's a cutie pie. In this weird ass dream I had, though.. we were a couple.

YEAH, YOUR FACE IS LIKE  [Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m59jetl6QN1r3zat8 NOW, RIGHT?

YEAH, OKAY.

So like, apparently we were in this huge fight, and we split up and he left town, 'kay? So like.. a few months later he just shows up in my dorm and shit, and he was all
 [Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m964nqjJ1D1r4jqvmo1_250

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m96mzcf75G1ry6z5fo2_250

"I need to touch you."

So like, at this point, my subconscious mind is like "What kind of sick mindfuck is this" BUT IT KEEPS GOING WITH THIS WEIRD DREAM ANYWAY.

And me, being the stupid blonde I am, just stand there staring at his sexy-- I mean, CUTE self as he just leans the fuck in and kisses me. Like, hot hot HOT.

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m964nqjJ1D1r4jqvmo4_250

So, at this point I believe you all are having either

a) an orgasm

b) a heartattack

or c) a orgasmheartattack.

YOU RIGHT NOW:  [Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m3y0ekWQz81r3zat8

How did I know, you ask?

Cause I'm the fucking best, that's why.

Anyway, I woke up right after the makeout session started, so naturally I was like:

[Luciana's Diary] <3 LuciWtf

(I made that gif xD)

And that is when we come to the present, where I am still writing this damn diary entry.

Pfft, like anyone will ever read this.

Okay, so maybe I like Ambrose as a bit more than a friend. Obvi that's not gonna happen, 'cause he's engrossed in that Juliette girl, but we'll see. If I can make grown women jealous, I can work it on some slutty snake fetish-having creep.

--Luciana Avery St. Clair

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_lxae0aQiTq1r9we74o1_500
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Luciana's Diary] <3    [Luciana's Diary] <3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:19 am

ENTRY #2: I'm like.. really screwed up right now man.

Date: Johnny Depp
Time: Of my fucking life.
Mood: SHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTSSHOTS

I don't know what fucking time it is and that pisses me off to the max. I, uh.. I dunno. I guess I'm s'posed to write in this bastard now. Okay.

I hope you know I'm using a self-correcting quill cause you wouldn't be able to read this crap if I didn't.

Anyway, I went down to the Three Broomsticks or whatever and got drunk as hell.. and I still am. Anyway, my mind is just fucked to Hell still after my last entry, so I went to sleep shortly after doing God knows how many shots by myself.. in my dorm room.

Now, I don't know if somebody put happy crack in my drinks or what, but I had a freaking erotic dream about that snake fetish biatch.. um.. Juliette, yeah, that's her name.

So like, I guess we were doing shit on the couch, and then my vision blurs and stupid Ambrose is in the kitchen making cupcakes for some batshit crazy reason. And his face is like:

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m9qq1aQJ0p1r9s3u0o2_250

And me and MissFuckingValentine are still going at it on the couch like fucking rabbits.

WHERE. IN THE FUCK. DID THIS GO?!

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m9r88hwBNR1rpne4uo1_500

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m9qpk2E2zn1rojlm5o1_500

I WOULDN'T OF MINDED IF IT WAS THAT. HELL, I WOULDN'T OF MINDED IF IT WAS THIS:

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m9ljs0ualA1qenvsho2_250

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_m9ljs0ualA1qenvsho6_250

Now keep in mind, you nosy ass bastard, that I am drunk right now and I would never admit to this if I was sober.

EVER.

Now, close this fucking book right now before I wake up and kick your ass.

Oh yeah, btw, if this is Ambrose OR Juliette reading this:

This never happened. Forget it. FORGET IT ALL. ALL OF IT, OKAY, BITCHES?

i love you Brosie. <3

Juliette, I'd would totally hit that. With a spike covered broomstick and a quick Avada Kedavra.

How you like me now, biatch.

--Luciana Avery fucking St. Clair, bitches.

[Luciana's Diary] <3 Tumblr_lt9c3tu9Eq1r2bmawo3_250
Back to top Go down

[Luciana's Diary] <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: