Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insert something original and the word plotting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Insert something original and the word plotting Empty
PostSubject: Insert something original and the word plotting   Insert something original and the word plotting EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Okay, so... who wants to plot with little old me?
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Insert something original and the word plotting   Insert something original and the word plotting EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 am

I will. so.... what do you want to do?

I'm Aladdin you know that, Jarod Amnell, and I will be Fiona Eveleen Regan-Parker when get around to making her vid so ... anything you want to do with any of them?
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: Insert something original and the word plotting   Insert something original and the word plotting EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 am

Ooh, I quite like her character. Hmn. Well, I'll bet you anything she might not like Gwyneira or at least, not take her seriously since she's the Divination's professor. Hahah. Uhm. She and Penelope both yearn for knowledge, so there's a small connection there. Other than that, I dunno~ Haha. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert something original and the word plotting   Insert something original and the word plotting EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 am

@ Aladdin ^^ We kinda plotted for Aladdin and Cassie in the chat XD

@ Gwyneira XD well she would probably not think higly of the professor, and get annoyed if the conversation turns too spiritual Razz but I doubt she will be mean to her. And I think she will dislike Penelope slightly because of her muggle born status, but if she shows Cassie how smart she is she might ignore the blood thingy Razz
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: Insert something original and the word plotting   Insert something original and the word plotting EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 am

Yeah. Gwyn might try and show her that it's not just all nonsense, but may give up after a while if she doesn't care. She'd definitely be willing to help her raise her grade, though, but wouldn't push too hard. :]

Haha. Well, all the more people to dislike Penny the better~ She really does need more of them, bahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert something original and the word plotting   Insert something original and the word plotting Empty

Back to top Go down

Insert something original and the word plotting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: