Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge 1 || Magical Menagerie || Nani's owl Anacleto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

Challenge 1 || Magical Menagerie || Nani's owl Anacleto Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 1 || Magical Menagerie || Nani's owl Anacleto   Challenge 1 || Magical Menagerie || Nani's owl Anacleto EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:54 am

((Well.. this is my first fan-fiction.. or something like it! XD Hope you'll like it! ^^))

Nani woke up early that morning, everybody was still sleeping.. of course.. it was holiday! Why wake up early?! She didn’t know.. that was a strange morning.. you know that morning when you wake up with an idea in mind and you can’t take it off.. and Nani had an odd idea during the night and now it wouldn’t stop so easily to move around in her head!
She come down in the kitchen and watched the calendar on the wall.. it was the 27th of December.. too late for Christmas, too early for the New Year.. a perfect day to be exactly for what she had in mind.. she stood in front of it.. I should be crazy.. she thought and with an impulsive movement she took her wallet.. she didn’t have a lot of money at the moment.. with the Christmas’ presents and other stuffs for school and for her broomstick she spent too much money.. Nani snorted.. Why go if she didn’t have enough money?! She didn’t know.. but she wanted to go.. she had to go! Now or never!
She took her cloak, obviously there the weather wasn’t like at her home, and walked towards the fireplace.. from a jar on it she took a handful of Floo Powder and said clearly.. “Diagon Alley!” Suddenly inside the fireplace green flames grew up and she was disappear.. on the fridge a note where it was written that she would be back in the evening was the only sign of her presence..

PUFF!

She was a Diagon Alley! There was snow everywhere and she had to better accommodate her cloak since it was really cold and she wasn’t wont at that weather.. all the times it was a hard job fight against the wintry city.. she continued to walk looking for that shop she saw a lot of times but never entered in.. Magical Menagerie!
She came closer to the shop.. looking through a window she could see a lot of different animals.. there were cats, toads, mice, owls and a lot of accessories and useful stuffs for animals.. She stayed in front of that window for a few minutes before entered in.. when she entered a woman with big glasses welcomed her and she smiled..
“Hi!” Nani smiled.. “I’m.. I’m looking for an owl!” she said quickly watching the woman.. She nodded smiling.. “Sure! We have a lot of species here in the shop!” she said pointing at the shelf.. Nani watched at the owls.. there were really a lot in that shop.. she didn’t notice it when she entered.. biting her finger she was watching them.. they were all beautiful.. but also really expensive! She sighed and turned at the shop gilr.. “Ehm.. I’m looking for an owl.. but I don’t..” she paused.. “I don’t have a lot of moneys..” she smiled awkwardly.. The woman smiled and watched towards the shelf.. “Let me see..” and after said this she disappeared in the back room leaving Nani alone in the shop.. after five minutes she returned with an old owl in her hands.. it watched Nani with his yellow eyes and before that Nani or the woman could say something it started to squeak and swell his body ruffling his plumage.. Nani jumped.. that was the owl?! She couldn’t believe it! It was old.. and with an oblioulsy bad temper! She turned at the woman.. was she smiling?! Nani blinked and probably the woman saw her expression.. ‘cause she immediately smiled ready to explain the owl better.. “Its name is Anacleto..” she said still smiling.. “It’s in this shop from so many time.. nobody wants him..” she said sorrowfully.. “But he’s a good owl.. always efficient in his job! Maybe sometimes he’s a little growler..” she said awkwardly.. “But he’s a good owl.. ” she repeated again and turned smiling at the owl - that in that moment was flew in his little ‘house’.
Nani watched the woman and then turned again on Ancleto.. then again to the woman.. and again to the owl.. She didn’t know what to say.. Anacleto wasn’t exactly her ‘ideal’ owl.. he wasn’t like the others owl that she usually saw at school.. But .. why not? If he was good as the woman said.. he could become a perfect owl for her and her family.. Watched again the owl she smiled and turned at the woman.. “Ok! I’ll buy it!” she smiled happily as the owl – that now was watching the scene from a beam in the ceiling – kept looking at the two and seemed really interested in the conversation.. After that Nani paid the owl at the too much happy shop girl - but she didn’t really care - bought a cage for him and other useful stuffs.. she walked out from the shop with the little cage under her arm covered with a cloth..
Nani giggled watching it.. she was so happy! Finally she had an owl for herself! Still smiling she walked down in Diagon Alley.. it was a nice day and still too early to come back.. so she decided to stay a little more in the town.. just to see the shop windows.. That evening she would face Grandma – probably not really happy of her ‘thoughtless gesture’- but in that moment she didn’t care.. she had her owl now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

Challenge 1 || Magical Menagerie || Nani's owl Anacleto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: