Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) Empty
PostSubject: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:54 am

"Nobody in France would dare try to give me cheap liquor.. these Brits, though, ugh.."

It was a relatively quiet night in Hogsmeade as the descendent of a Veela roamed around. Luciana didn't really care where she went, to be honest. She just needed a damn drink, and she always got what she wanted.

Walking into the Hog's Head was like walking into a completely different world for her. It wasn't quaint and tidy like the bars back in France were. She would describe it as morbidly appalling and dead (she was the only sane one in attendance except for a few straggling men), but normal citizens would objectify it as being overly rustic. She was almost scared to sit on one of the chairs.. even her butt had a taste.

Running a hand through her blonde tresses, she swirled the red wine she had in the tall glass in front of her, wanting nothing more than to just sit there and drink. The bartender had been eyeing her the entire time, and she was honestly bored with him. "Can I have my face back, please?" she said in an fake sweet tone, laughing at his face as bit her thumb. This was going to be a long night.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(sorry for sucky post >< )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Espionage was one of his better traits. The brunette could sneak through just about anywhere, chat anyone up like it was nothing, and even just "woo" the people into giving him what he wanted. Sometimes he didn't even have to woo. Sometimes just having overly great hearing was just as good as having a pair of 20/20 visioned eyes. Bright blue, of course, twinkling with a bit of mirth as he swaggered into the bar, acting like he owned the place. In a sense he probably did. With a quick scan he could tell, by far, he was the best looking man (and Derek wasn't very vain, most of the time).

A few steps, casual but never a step misplaced had him at the bar. Two taps on said wooden filth had him a glass of whiskey. He wasn't an alcoholic per-say, he was a casual drinker... and his current mission was God awful, he could give himself a break from sobriety. As quickly as lightning the glass was in his hand, back leaning against the disgusting attempt at a half way decent dive's counter his eyes roamed the area. Nothing too attractive except for a young, extremely attractive blonde.

He hadn't played with one of those in a long while.

"Can I have my face back, please?"

Oh, and it got better. A blonde with a witty quip? He could enjoy this for what it was worth.

A smirk plastered on his face as he strolled oh-so-casually to the blonde's table, leaning on the chair across from the extremely attractive blonde. With his playful smirk and oozing almost ridiculous amounts of sexual prowess he spoke.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you." With an added smirk, putting the glass to his lips and tilting the glass ever so slightly. The whiskey burned as it went down but it wouldn't matter in the longer run. Not when opportunity was looking him dead in the eyes.

Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Disgust took over the girl's face as she heard the all-too-familiar pick-up line. She did contemplate not even looking up and barraging him with annoyed banter, but her inner well-mannered self counteracted.

And for once, she was happy it did.

The man that had decided to invite himself into her evening was inexplicably gorgeous. Even by hearing him speak, she knew he was a lady killer.. and that was enough for her to take ample interest.

"I'd think that'd be a hell of a problem to deal with," said Luciana, easily lacing her accented voice with sultry undertones, "Not being able to take your eyes off of me. I'd hate to be the cause of such an extensively irritating dilemma." Taking a carefully placed sip out of her glass, she parted her lips, a smile of sorts gracing her face.

She knew she shouldn't have been doing it, but who gave a fuck? She needed some time to entertain herself.. even if that did include some questionable activities.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 pm

French, if his accent studies had truly given him any information. Higher up in society... quite possibly decent of something along the lines of... Derek couldn't quite place it but it some something down right sexual and alluring about this beautiful creature in front of him. Hell if he'd pass up something quite like this. Her lips seemed to engage into his ploy, there was no doubt there was equal attraction shared. With a smirk, infamous by nature he placed his glass on the table. Flicking his head to the side to rid himself of those locks of hair blocking his vision.

"It's quite the dilemma, Aphrodite. Would be such a shame if something so striking at you manged to had me injured because of your captivating eyes. Such an exceptionally lovely shade of blue. Summer's cloudless sky blue. Poetic and beautiful all in one." With an eyebrow raise, his lips quirked a bit letting a stiff chuckle escape the confinds of his throat.

"Now, my darling, what brings you to a disgusting place like this? I'd hate to see your beauty tainted by such filth."

Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Luciana found herself lost in the pure magic of his voice. The words themselves were terribly cheesy in the girl's mind, but his voice conveyed something deeper. She couldn't be bothered to actually analyze what it was like she normally would.. that was for nerdy girls.

And she was all about coming off as a vixen at the moment.

"Seems like you're riding the disgustingly romantic coattails of Shakespeare and Lord Byron.. think you could give them a run for their money," said she, flipping her golden hair just to have it sit perfectly on her naked shoulders. That would break him down faster than he could process.

"When you say 'such filth'.. do you mean the building in which we are in or the confident male specimen that I just so happen to be in the company of? Meaning no offense.. I'd actually delight in being.. tainted."

Now, Lucie.. contain yourself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 pm

A smooth chuckled passed his lips as he slipped down into the chair across from the delightful woman. His hands cupped his glass as he raised it ever so slightly to his face.

"I could say both, but I'm quite pure." Derek quipped, unsure if he should feel insulted by such an enchanting woman. The dive was filthy, himself? Not quite as much. He might be a killer of the heart of dashing young dames but never once was he impure in his ways. Never stooped low or even entertained the idea of Muggle bloods.

The man knocked back a bit of his drink before placing it back to its previous position. Finger encircling the circumference of the glass. A slightly musical noise squealed from his touch against the glass. He was mighty good with his hands.

"I never once said I was attempting to woo you with speech. But, my lady, if that is what you wish... I can glad speak a language you might be familiar with." The man cleared with throat, his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. Switching from english to her native tongue wasn't as easy as it should have been but he would manage quite spectacularly.

"Si, de tes levres avancees. Tu prepares pour l'apaiser. A l'habitant de mes pensee. La nourriture d'un baiser." Words rolled off his tongue and out of his mouth like an expensive wine. It weight of the words held meaning that wasn't lost in translation like it might have been to another. It was brilliant to release the boring aspect of flirting. This was where the fun laid. Truly wooing a woman with meanless words that just fit so so well together it was almost criminal.

"Ne hate pas cet acte tendre. Douceur d'etre et de n'etre pas. Car j'ai vecu de vous attendre. Et mon coeur n'etait que vos pas."

(( If, with your advancing lips you are preparing to appease the inhabitant of my thoughts with the sustenance of a kiss, do not hasten that tender act, sweet peace of being and not being, for I have lived in expectation of you, and my heartbeat was your footsteps alone. - Paul Valery (1871-1945) I only used the... second half of the poem. Thought it fit for charming a nice French Dame.))
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Luciana bit her bottom lip in interest as he sat down, her eyes scanning his persona as he spoke. She let her eyes do the talking for her as he switched tongues, the sparkling blue orbs staring at him in sheer wonder.

She took a few moments to take another sip of her drink, running her tongue over her lips to savor the taste. Luciana had been speaking French all her life, but she had never heard it twisted in such a way that it made her rethink the language's true meaning. The words themselves were delightful, seducing.. even on their own. She had never been an easily wooed female, but, somehow, this man was untying her strings quicker than she had ever imagined.

"It took you switching over to my beloved language to actually get over on me," she said, eyes meeting his for the first time since they had started conversing. "Are you ever going to ask what my name is? Too engrossed in my beauty to even ask.. you lose many points for that." Her eyes closed ever so slowly and then opened back up to reveal her sultry eyes again, still that haunting shade of blue.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 pm

A nip of the lip on the blonde's side catch his interest as he spoke. Words meant nothing after this point. He knew how to get what he wanted in a reasonable amount of time. She seemed willing, game for what his mind had been thinking. She knew, he knew, what was the point? Pretty words meant nothing beyond their purpose of seducing.

"It took you switching over to my beloved language to actually get over on me," "Are you ever going to ask what my name is? Too engrossed in my beauty to even ask.. you lose many points for that."

"For one such as yourself, being named anything would ruin the illusion of perfection but if you want to kill the magic... my name is Derek. How about you my fair maiden?" His lips quirked to a teasing smirk, eyes darkening just a bit. Word play was fun, but boring. He wouldn't stay too much longer. If you couldn't get any vibe within the first few moments there wasn't a chance.

Something most men didn't even fathom.

Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:00 pm

An airy laugh escaped the girl's throat as he asked her name, her attention going back to her drink as she finished it off, the smooth liquid giving her a warm feeling in her throat. "Luciana. I prefer to be called Luxe, though.. just a quirk that I have."

She let the silence stay for a while, then looked up at Derek again, studying his face, "Are you going to wipe that smirk off your face soon? I don't like it. It ruins the vision I had for you.. charming, sexy.. a bit bad." She grinned at him, her eyes sparkling, "..But by the vibes I'm getting.. I'm guessing you're as bad as they come."

Well, this was going to be one adventure that she wouldn't share with Ambrose..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:21 am

Derek swirled his glass, knocking back the remaining whiskey as his eyes gazed at her extravagant features. Lips simmering down before readily quirking as she called him out on his smirk. Surprisingly she wasn't a fan, usually women clambered to him just for the change of getting a glance on his infamous I want to bed you look. Perhaps a challenge was in order if she could turn down his smirk that easily.

"Whatever you'd like, Luxe." The smirk was gone, leaving him with a placid face. He had to wonder what he could potentially do... so he smiled. A soft one that was inviting. It had been a long time since he'd honestly had to use this look to get anything.

"Maybe you're right." His words ended on a breath, "But, are you willing to play Devil's Advocate?"

Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:32 am

Lucie looked elsewhere for a second, then shifted her eyes to meet his. "Whatever I like, hm," mused the girl. She wasn't oblivious; she knew exactly what he wanted. It irritated her that he wouldn't just come out and say it.

I gotta do all the damn work around here..
She sighed, rising from her seat and, in a swift and elegant motion, pushed her glass off the table and sat on it, spinning herself around to face Derek. She ignored the shattered glass (somebody else would pay for that.. she'd just have to breathe and they'd say yes), and leaned towards him with a smirk on her face. "I've totally had my dealings with your kind, Monsieur.. usually I'd just brush you off and.. let you leave with your damaged pride, but.."

She crossed her legs, leaning back to put her hands on the edge of the table, "I'd rather not do that to you. It's not because you've seduced me, oh, no no no.. I'm the one who's in control here, obviously. Now, Monsieur Derek.." she whispered, her face hardening, "Are you going to tell me what you really want from me or not?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Derek was taken aback for a moment. The glass shattering hadn't startled him, if anything it was a turn on. He felt his body stiffen as the enchanting woman leaned in front of him in a very attractive display of dominance he hadn't seen from a woman in ages. It was... hot. He really enjoyed that. Maybe she was talking his words to heart after all.

"No one ever said I was. I'm giving you a choice because that's what a gentleman does." Derek shivered, subtly, as he rose, towering over the shorter blonde female. His hand brushed her own, pressing down unto it was his head dipped down, lips brushing the covered shell of Luxe's ear.

"Now, if you do want to be fucked proper, I'm the man you'd like. I'd rather not have to punish something as beautiful as you because you thought this game was fully in your court. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt... I won't make that mistake again, Princess."

Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Luciana scoffed, rolling her eyes at him. He was fucking gorgeous, yes, but his ways could be slightly irriating. "You don't have to give me anything.. I'm not a damsel in distress, you know. I'm a queen. A damn hot one, at that."

She leaned back to look at him, keeping her grip on the table, "You wouldn't punish me unless I let you.. and that is not happening. I'm not the one to blame for your mistakes.. your mind is. I'm simply the delicate cause of them. But thank you for your honesty. Makes you seem even more.. deliciously handsome."

(omgerd what if the Ministry found out they had sexytimes.. O: OOOHHH~ dirtyoldgeezersmightjackofftoitanyhow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)   Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? (TAG: Derek)
Page 1 of 1