Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

"I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~ Empty
PostSubject: "I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~   "I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~ EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 am

"I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~ Tumblr_lzle8ipz2f1qi989wo1_500
Okay, so I made a small post of this on my plot page, but I wasn't sure if anyone saw it, so I figured I'd make a new post about it just in case. <3

Gwyneira {Adela} is a seer, therefore has visions {though she's kind of mediocre at the moment, she's getting better though!}. I wasn't sure if anyone would, perhaps, need or want a vision maybe to push plots forward or anything of the sort. If you do, just send me the details and stuff and we can work it out~ So yeah, that's pretty much it. Just thought I'd get it out there for people to think about~ <3

"I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~ Tumblr_lrk0pmfIkt1qemaclo1_500
Back to top Go down

"I've seen the future, baby: it is murder." Visions~
Page 1 of 1