Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Princeton

William Princeton

Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] Empty
PostSubject: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:01 pm

The chilly winter air tug through his cloak as William made his way down to Hogsmeade. It wasn't unpleasant, but he was eager to reach the warmth of the shops. He was alone in his travels, something that did not occur often. He either went with his friends or, more often than not, with Tony. But he only traveled down to the that day for a simple errand. Not a fun errand, but it needed to be done non the less.

Clothes shopping.

The very thought of it caused the Hufflepuff to sigh with exhaustion. He really didn't like to go shopping for clothes. But he had hit a growth spurt over the Christmas holiday and his clothes weren't fitting all that well. He might have ruined some from flying on his broom and not being the most careful... but that was beside the point. Get this done soon. Then go back to school, maybe go to the kitchens for hot chocolate. Snuggle with Tony....

William smiled to himself as he grew lost in his thoughts. Though he returned back to reality as he walked into the shop and was greeted by a clerk. Giving a cheerful smile, h nodded his head to them before moving along the rows of wizard clothes. The teen looked about, hoping to find clothes that looked nice and would fit him soon enough.

Please Merlin let this go quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Jarod was looking for a new coat in the Wizardwear shop. He turned when he saw the door open. It looked like one of the students was coming in to shop. He had just picked up the cape he wanted for himself. he walked over.

"Hello there." He brought the students attention to him.
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:43 am

William had been looking through the sweaters that were there, recalling how Cornelius had torn a hole in one of them from making a burrow in his Trunk, when he heard a deep voice speak. Blinking, the teen turned his head to find it's source. Said source had been a blonde man he knew from the halls of Hogwarts. "Oh! Um hello Professor Amnell." he greeted, rubbing the back of his neck.

This was... odd. Sure he's seen professors out at Hogseade before, but normally at a distance on the street or through windows. Maybe in the Three Broomsticks gathered at a private table. Never so close like this. And in a clothing store no less! Merlin this is awkward. William thought before offering his best smile.

"Erm... shopping Sir?" The Hufflepuff had to resist the urge to hit himself. Obviously the man was shopping. Didn't take an Auror to deduce that. But it was already spoken, and all he could do was await the obvious answer.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 am

Jarod smiled the boy seemed even more nervous then he was when he was that age. "Yes I needed a new cloak. And you?" He looked the boy over. "It seems you have had a growth spurt recently. I suppose you need new cloths." Then Jarod gave a nervous sort of chuckle. "I'm sorry. What's your name? I'm afraid I'm still getting to know the students."
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 pm

William did his best not to feel creeped out as the professor looked him over and commented on his growth spurt. It was a little odd the man noticed, seeing as it wasn't too big of a growth spurt and he didn't believe the other paid close mind to the size his students were. At least not until that moment.

"Erm yes, not much of one. But enough that I needed a few new trousers and the like." he gave a light chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. When the blonde professor asked for his name, it took all his all not to sigh. So the man could notice when he had a growth spurt, but not remember his name?

That's a little strange. But the man taught Ancient Runes, so it made sense he was a bit strange. "William Princeton sir." he said, giving a friendly smile. "From Hufflepuff." Though that might have been obvious from his yellow and black scarf that wrapped around his neck to protect him form the cold.

And then the awkwardness returned. What was there left to say? He really needed to quickly get what he could so that shopping could be over. But he couldn't be rude to the Professor. Merlin why did I have to run into him.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Jarod nodded smiling. "Well I just finished getting what I wanted. So I will leave you to your shopping." He started walking toward the register. "Have a nice day Mr. Princeton." He started heading out.

(OOC: Stop me or not up to you ^^)
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 pm

William felt himself nearly sigh with relief as the other admitted to being done with their shopping. he felt guilty about it, but it was just so awkward. There should have been a rule about running into professors outside of school. Preferably being, don't strike up conversation. Unless it was with your favorite professor or something.

"You too Professor." he said, giving a light wave good bye to the blonde man. When the man was gone, the teen went back to his shopping. Gathering sweaters and shirts, and a few trousers, he went through the process of making sure they fit before purchasing them. Once done, he too left the shoppe, and made his way back to hogwarts.

(I honestly can't think of anything else, so I guess this is were we end it XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]   Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh! Um.... Hello there... Professor.... [Tag Jarod]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: