Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this feeling (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What is this feeling (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Cassandra took a couple of books, sme parchment and some quills, and went to the commonroom. She looked around for a quiet spot, going to the one armchair close to the window and a small table. She placed her books down and started to write some letters. One for her mother, one for her mother, a long one for her grandmother, and a very short and cold to her brother. She closed the last envelope, placing it on the table as she then picked a book and started reading. She found it hard to concentrate though, Auroras face popping in her mind from time to time. She finally decided to close her book with a long sigh of defeat. What was wrong with her? She looked around the commonroom, at the people there. When was the last time she actually looked at them? Must have been ages ago, people seemed to have changed somehow. Maybe they had grown.

OOC: Sorry for the Wicked title XD I just Imagine Cassandra going "dearest darlingest momsie and popsicle..." XD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 am

Pocahontas walked down out of the dormitories and immediately spotted Cassandra looking so forlorn in her own corner in the common room.

She walked over to her table and sat down across from her. "Hey, what's wrong, Cassie?" She asked, leaning on her hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 am

Cassandra turned her attention to Pocahontas, nodding her head to the other girl to acnowledge her precense, she then turned to look back at the other people. "I guess I have been reading too much. It is as if I see my fellow ravenclaws for the first time, but I know that isn't true." She let out a soft laugh, wiping her bangs out of her face. "Years go by so fast don't they?" She turned to look at Pocahontas. "So how are you Pocahontas?" Maybe Cassandra should start interacting with people more.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 am

Pocahontas gave her a soft smile, before reaching over and grabbing her hand, gently. "Yeah, the years do go by fast..." She said, looking around the common room, before turning back to her.

"I'm doing good, this semester is going by a little... differently then what I had thought it would go..." She said, shrugging a little as she sat back in her chair.

Pocahontas looked at Cassandra for a moment. "What's on your mind, Cassie?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 am

She let out a sigh. "I have no clue. This one person is on my mind. Their behaviour confuses me. They were behaving quite flirtatious with me, and when I kissed that person they said they weren't sure about it. But alas, they kept acting flirtatious around me still after the kiss." She looked Poca in the eyes. "What should I think of that?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 am

Pocahontas tilted her head as Cassie spoke. "I hate it when people act that way..." She said, shaking her head.

"Sadly, with my experience, when they act like that... it could mean that someone else is trying to get their feelings as well... but I could be wrong, it could be something else..." Pocahontas said, quietly, watching Cassandra's reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Cassandra pondered Pocahontas's words. Was she saying that Aurora might be feeling the same way she did? Maybe? She sighed again. "I don't know what it is, but it is disturbing my concentration." She said nodding towards the books. "I don't like that."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 am

Pocahontas smiled softly as she looked over at Cassandra's books. "That's what hormones and love does, sadly." She said, softly, as she played with her mother's necklace.

"So," Pocahontas said, looking back up at her blonde friend. "Who's the lucky person? Or am I not allowed to know?" She asked, smirking, as she leaned across the table to look at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Cassandra looked at Pocahontas for a long time, thinking if she should tell her. Pocahontas was a friend, but Cassandra had never told Pocahontas about her atraction to the fairer gender. Mostly because she was ashamed of it. It wasn't normal, and she had a plan to make happen. She was afraid everything she had worked so hard for would go up in smoke. "Not yet anyway. I do not want this person to feel pressured into anything." She sighed. "So how are you Pocahontas? Anything interesting going on?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am

Pocahontas smiled. "That's sweet of you to think about them like that. Nothing interesting is going on with me at the moment..." Pocahontas said, before trailing off.

She pursed her lips together in thought as she continued to play with her mother's necklace. "Well... There's this one girl I've seen around... I'm trying to find her... but she seems to keep disappearing on me..." She said, before leaning on her hand, pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Cassandra smiled. "Would you find it terribly nosy if I ask who this girl is?" She leaned closer to her friend. If Pocahontas wasn't able to help her that much with her crush atleast she could try to help Pocahontas somehow.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 am

Pocahontas smirked a little sadly. "Sad to say, I know not her name... She's pale, with long blonde flowing hair... I've seen her around on occasion..." She said, before sighing a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 am

Cassandra smiled, placing her hand on Pocahontas's. She disliked using affectionate gestures with people, but she had few excaptions, Pocahontas being one of them. "I am sure you will find her name out soon enough. If you really like this girl I am sure you will not give up on her."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 am

Pocahontas smiled. "Thanks, Cassie, I needed the reassurance." She said, giving Cassandra's hand a gentle squeeze.

"I just hope I find out soon, I've been itching to see her again and catch her name..." She said, biting her lip a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 am

Cassandra laughed softly, removing her hand. "I can imagine you would. Well if I can be of any assistance to you and your crush let me know." Cassandra leaned back again, wiping her bangs off her face again. "How was your holiday? I think I haven't asked you that already."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am

"Appreciate it." Pocahontas said, smiling at her friend.

She shrugged in response to her question. "I had a good Christmas; my parents and I spent the holiday with some family up north and had a lot of fun." She said, smiling at the memories.

"Though, that's basically it, we got gifts, celebrated and whatnot. What about you? How was your holiday?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 am

Cassandra shrugged. "The usual. We had a nice dinner, then I go hide in the library while my parents argue with my brother. Then we opened the presents in uncomfortable silence." She put on a smile. "Nothing unusual. The rest of my holiday went quite well when my brother wasn't there."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 am

"Ah, yes, your brother." Pocahontas said, smirking a little. "If he causes so much trouble, like usual, then why do your parents let him come back?" She asked, curious as to why they would keep trying every Christmas to spend time as a "family" when the son always caused problems for the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:48 am

Cassandra shrugged. "I have no clue. If it were me I wouldn't bother with him, or forgive him. But alas he is family. So I suppose that is the reason. And he is mothers favorite..." She was not bitter. She had her grandmother she looked up to, and her father praised her more often than her mother did. Cassandra knew that she had higher probability to inherit everything and her brother being left without a penny if he kept acting the way he did.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 am

Pocahontas shook her head a little. "Wow... you have one heck of a family." She said, silently glad her parents weren't like that with her.

"I think, Cassie, you need a break from the books, just for a tiny bit, and have some fun." Pocahontas said, standing up.

"You look like you need to relax." She stated, coming around to stand behind Cassandra's chair.

She placed her hands on the blonde's shoulders. "What do ya say?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Cassandra laughed softly. "I have gotten used to them."

Cassandra looked up at Pocahontas, a bit alarmed of what the girl was planning. "What are you doing?" She asked a bit nervous, hoping not to show it. What was Pocahontas up to? For all she knew it could start with burning her books or maybe something worse. She turned her head to see Pocahontas behind her chair. She tensed when Pocahontas placed her hands on her shoulders. She blinked in confusion. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:16 am

Pocahontas laughed at her being nervous. "You're paranoid, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out to Hogsmeade or something to have some fun." She said, removing her hands from the blonde's shoulders.

"You gotta live a little, Cassie." She said, taking a step back, looking the girl over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 am

Cassandra blushed. She wasn't used to people calling her uptight. Though indirectly. "I already went there. I bought quills and parchment and some chocolate." Or rather Aurora bought her chocolate. "I think that is enough leisure for me right now." She said giving a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 am

Pocahontas raised an eyebrow at the nervous smile. "Hmm.. all right. I think I'll go head out to the lake and see if there's anything interesting going on there. See ya, Cassie." She said, waving a little as she headed out of the common room.

{OOC: I think this is a good spot to end it, don't you? XD Sorry that I can't think of much else...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this feeling (Open)   What is this feeling (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this feeling (Open)
Page 1 of 1