Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One Empty
PostSubject: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

Aimee tentatively entered the dormitory she supposed was hers, wondering whom she would be roomed with. Smiling, she found the room to be exceedingly cosy and decorated like the common room, burrow-like with yellow and black. She was so pleased to be a Hufflepuff, it was similar to her room last year. Looking over at the comfy beds, she chose the one in the corner which seemed the cosiest and the deepest into the room. Running over to it, she jumped on it and began bouncing and giggling. She was pleased to be back at Hogwarts, even though she would miss her sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 am

Maggie skipped her way into the dormitory she was assigned to. She opened the door, and smiled widely. "Mon Aimee!!!" She yelled as she ran to occupy the bed next to Aimees. "Whad'up roomie?" She sat on her bed, crossing her legs in her lap as she looked at her roomie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 pm

"Oh my!" Aimee giggled and squeeled as she saw Maggie approach her before she leapt off her own bed and dived onto Margaret's. "Me good! Were roomies!" She grinned. "I wonder who else is in here," Aimee gestured to the empty bed. "Were going to have so much fun, midnight feasts an-and, truth or dare!" She fell about the bed giggling. She was pleased to be with Maggie, she had been one of her best friends at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:02 am

Maggie shrugged her shouldrers. "I don't know, hopefully someone nice." She bounced on the bed with Aimee. "We sure will!! Aaaand pillow fights!!" She said grabbing her pillow and hitting Aimee with it. She giggeled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:06 am

"Yes, I hope so--" Aimee's sentence was cut off as a pillow was hit at her, giggling uncontrollably, she reached for the other one slowly. "Oh Miss Margaret Thompson, that was a bad move!" Aimee laughed before beginning to beat her playfully with the pillow. "I am the Queen of Pillow Fights!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am

"Ha ha ha haa!! I'm the grand duchess then!! Beware!!" She laughed as she hit Aimee again, aiming at her flank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

"Queen beats Duchess!" Aimee chuckled. "MWA HA HA HA!" She laughed pretending to sound menacing before dodging Maggie's attack at her flank so it just hit her arm and bashing her playfully over the head with it. "Surrender now!" Aimee grinned. "Before this Queen whips your butt!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 am

"That is why I put the 'Grand' infront of the ducchess. MWUAH HA HAH HAA!!!" She laughed trying to sound manical with her laughter. "Surrender?! NEVAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 am

"Arghhh!" Aimee giggled and fell off the bed, grabbing onto a curtain and ripping it as she fell off. "Whupsies!" She giggled before launching back onto the bed and hitting Maggie with the pillow some more. "Queen still beats GRAND duchess!" Aimee exclaimed amongst laughter. "Mwahahaha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:17 am

Maggie laughed at her friend who fell off the bed. She giggeled, taking the hits from the pillows. "Not if the other cheats!!" She said giggeling as she launched at Aimee, starting to tickle her sides. "Surrender!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 am

"No!" Aimee screamed as she was tickled, laughing aloud and rolling about on the bed, almost falling off. "I surrender, I surrender!" She could take the laughter anymore, her sides were almost bursting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:43 am

She stopped tickling her and lifted her a arms up in victory. "Yay!! I won!!!" She then quickly leaned forward giving a kiss on Aimees cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 am

((As usual I'm late! XD Sorry! ^^))

Nani was standing in front of the dormitory's door wondering to know who her roomates would be.. She breathed and opened the door, here there was already two girls.. One was Margaret Thompson, famous for her jokes, and the other was Aimee Sanders, one of the "A sisters"... Nani swallowed when she saw them 'cause they weren't exactly her friends just acquaintances from the old years... She was still trying to understand why the hat put her into the Hufflepuff! The mostly of them are only noisy and mouthy!

So she entered in the room trying to fake a smile.. "Hi..." she said in a low voice and walked towards the bed that wasn't destroyed by the girls.. A pillow fight? she asked to herself watching around..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 am

Maggie looked up at Nani. "Hi!! Nani was it?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:28 am

Nani blinked at Maggie.. "Yes..." she smiled at her while she was sitting on her bed.. She doesn't even remember my name... Nani sighed without being noticed..

Last edited by Nani Pelekai on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 am

OOC: She asked if she got her name right Razz

She smiled widely. "You want to join us?"

OOC: >B) oooh yeah, lesbian threesome xDDD
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

((Ops! XD I read it in the wrong way! XD Sorry! XD I change her reply! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 am

((Changed! XD Sorry again! XD))

Nani blinked at her.. "What?!" she asked with an interrogative expression on her face.. "Join you.. where?!" ..she asked crossing her arms..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Maggie blinked. "On the fun ofcourse. We could play truth or dare next. Or just talk."

OOC: XD it's okay
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 am

Nani blinked.. "Truth or dare?!" she raised an eyebrow.. "What's it?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 am

Aimee jumped in with a small smile, realising that Maggie and Nani seemed to aready have a small rift growing between them, she wondered why. She had never really met such a reclusive hufflepuff before. "Well, it's a game where you choose either a truth, answer a question honestly, or, a dare, where someone tells you to do something... well, daring." Aimee giggled. "But you don't have to play if you want, we can do something else," She added the latter hurriedly to ensure she didn't panic the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Maggie nodded with a smile as Aimee explained the game. She yawned, but covered it quickly. "Sorry. If I slow down for a second I get sleepy." She giggeled.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 am

Nani smiled at Aimee's explanation.. "Well I don't know.. if you want to play we can play.." she smiled.. "For me it's the same.." she scratched her head..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

[Thinking we should finish this up and move to DADA class xD]

Aimee yawned and fell back onto her bed in her pjamas. "Actually everyone, I'm feeling kind of tired, mind if we play tomorrow?" She grinned hopefully. "It would be nice to get to know you better Nani but gosh! Travelling really has taken it out of me," She giggled before looking accusingly at Maggie. "Oh! And the pillow fight," She laughed before crawling under the yellow covers of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 am

((Yes! Razz ))

Nani smiled and sat down on her bed.. "Yeah.. it was really tiring.." she said stretching her arms and thinking at her trip on her broomstick..

She changed herself and wore her pajamas, wondering if she could really know them better during this new year, she gave a look at both of them before she fell asleep..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One   First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One Empty

Back to top Go down

First Night in Hufflepuff Dormitory One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: