Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} Empty
PostSubject: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am

Craig strode briskly across the lawn, muttering under his breath. He winced in the bright light. It wasn't the light necessarily that he disliked. It was just the whole idea of being outdoors. It was repulsive.

"Make the healing potion, Craig," he hissed under his breath, mocking his sister's mocking tone. "Take care of the students, Craig."
He rolled his eyes. HE wasn't the school healer and for good reason. He would NOT be the one cleaning up after these immature wizards and witches. They complained about EVERYTHING! He pursed his lips. Now, dear little Aliss...had him running all over the school looking for the students who might have any kind of infection. He was carrying several glass vials 3/4 filled with a deep purple liquid. It WAS a complicated potion for most people. but for him, it was a cinch. Which is probably why she had him do it rather than that idiot Sitka. He glanced over towards the lake and noticed a blonde figure staring out across the lake. Good. At least he had found ONE of the students. He approached her quickly.

In a brusque tone he said, "Miss Valentine? Professor Rivera. I have a healing draft for you. The deputy headmistress has...recommended you take it."

He forced himself to be cordial in his less than pleasant mood.

Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:04 am

Juliette wanted to be alone, especially after the incident with Ambrose, Jasper, and Aileen. She wanted to avoid everyone.. She felt so incredibly weak and tired. And it didn't help her body felt sore from all the running she had did yesterday. And it didn't help she had a snake bite that still hurt when she put too much pressure on the leg. Though she felt grateful they took out the poison.

She sighed as she continued to stare at the lake, wondering where she could go after this. Maybe back to the dorm to just sleep the day away? No, that was far too weak. But she didn't want to go where there were a lot of people. She sighed before groaning as she tried to think of where to go.

"Miss Valentine? Professor Rivera. I have a healing draft for you. The deputy headmistress has...recommended you take it."

Juliette turned her head to look at the Professor when he spoke to her.. Though showed a disgusted face when he mentioned the healing draft.

"I rather not take it, so you can leave." She said sternly as she looked away. That was the one thing she really didn't want to do, was to take a healing draft. That would make her feel far too weak. And after everything that went on, that was the last thing she wanted to feel like.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 am

Craig barely kept back a groan. Great...she was going to be difficult. He eyed the girl up and down. She was obviously an older student and quite attractive. And such fire...He raised an eyebrow and smirked. This could be interesting.

"You don't really have much of a choice, Miss Valentine. You are going to take this healing draft. It's to help with any infection that may be coursing its way through your body a this very moment. I have done much travelling, and have seen what happens to those who let infection run free in their systems. It eats away at you until your flesh begins to slowly rot. You wouldn't have that pretty little face much longer."

He stared at her evenly, a smirk still on his lips. It was true...he HAD seen that exact scenario. But...it had been from ingesting a particular potion Craig had slipped into his wine. He had been a tedious fellow...
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 am

Juliette sighed as a unamused expression appeared on her face. She hated how the teachers think they could make her do stuff, it was really annoying. It also annoyed her that they kept bugging until they won. But it usually pleased her when they just finally gave up and left her alone. And as he continued to talk about the infection, she continued to roll her eyes.

"Look," She said as she suddenly shot him a glare. "I do not want to take the bloody healing draft. I feel fine, if I had an infection I think I would fucking know. Especially since I check it every two hours, and right now it looks fine. So can you please just leave me the bloody hell alone? It would be much appreciated. Plus it will spare me the headache you might give me if you don't give up." She said rudely, before just glaring at him, hoping he would back down.

She really wanted him to back down.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:32 am

Craig merely raised an eyebrow. She was stubborn. Interesting. He carefully fingered a couple of the vials in his hand, watching them almost intensely, forcing him not to look at her. He sighed. The ignorance of children never ceased to amuse him. As if any magical infection would show itself. But he obviously couldn't scare the girl into taking the draft.

Finally he said, almost lazily, but in a completely confident tone, "Oohh...I'm not going anywhere until you take this potion, Miss Valentine."
He pulled out his wand and pointed it steadily at her. "and there are plenty of ways I can force you to take it. though those are usually quite inconvenient. But I will, have no doubt."

His eyes flashed with power, a glimpse at the strength he possessed when in his full element of a death eater.

"And all the while, I'll just be telling myself and everyone that it is for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 am

Juliette kept her glare as he stared at him. She wanted to laugh at how he threatened her though. But it surprised her when he suddenly pointed the wand at her. This made her narrow her eyes more, challenging him with her eyes. She didn't want to believe he would attack her and forcefully make her take the medicine.. Professors weren't allowed to do such things.

And when he said his last sentence her eyes widened a bit.. He was being very serious, something she didn't like.. She didn't want him to tell anyone. Though she gave him one last glare, before completely losing the hard expression and looked away.

"Just give me it." She hissed as she was hiding her facial expression.. Though as she hid her expression, she couldn't hide the bruise on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Craig smiled, satisfied. Oh the perks of being a teacher. Authority, while questioned, reigned with him. He took a step closer and placed a single vial in her hand quite firmly. As she took the vial and pulled away, he couldn't help but notice a wring of bruises on her neck. Odd. He knew the Dark Lord had wanted to frighten the inhabitants of Hogwarts, but this was just plain....weird. His eyes softened, barely. He hadn't quite agreed with his master's strategy. They needed to bring young minds into their ranks, not frighten them off.

"That's an interesting mark," he suddenly said casually, gesturing at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Juliette was confused what he was talking about when he mentioned her mark.. But when she suddenly felt a breeze on her neck, she immediately covered it. And quickly covered it with her hair, wanting the Professor to stop looking at it. She growled in her head as she couldn't believe she wasn't making sure that the bruise was covered.

"It's nothing, leave it alone." She said as she looked at the vile, hoping he would forget about it.

'Please just forget about it.'

Juliette then looked at her leg to check the snake bite. She sighed as she gripped the vile tighter and suddenly used it for her wounds. Though she closed her eyes as she tried not to show the hurt from taking it. She felt so incredibly weak now.. Like she couldn't help herself.

Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Craig raised an eyebrow.
"Are we really going to play this game again?" he asked dryly. "You really should have that looked at. It's quite unattractive."

He was being uncharacteristically blunt. It was probably his foul mood from being bossed around by his baby sister and being forced to track down less than cooperative students. He took a deep, calming breath and tried to revert to her normal, charming self. His normal smile was quickly returned to his face. This girl was reluctant to take the potion for a reason. It came to him in an instant. She was a proud slytherin.

"If you like..." he said in a warm voice. "I can teach you how to make some healing drafts for yourself. That way you can brew one whenever you need, without having someone else shove it down your throat."

He twirled his wand between his fingers. "Forgive me, my earlier comment about your blemish being less than attractive. It is merely such a shame to see such a mark on a young woman like yourself, especially as a slytherin. We have a reputation to maintain. Do we not?"

Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 am

Juliette rolled her eyes when he called the mark unattractive. She could really care less if she looked attractive or unattractive. Right now all she cared about was protecting her pride and herself. She didn't know if there were more people underneath the Imperius curse, and she didn't want to get attacked again.

She slowly looked at him when he suddenly spoke about how he could teacher to make the draft. She wanted to tell him to go to hell, that she knew how to make potions.. But in all honesty, she didn't.. And she would really like to know how to make it. Especially if she was able to take it in private somewhere.

But, before she could speak and say he could teach her, he spoke again. She rolled her eyes as she just looked away. Completely ignoring the comment, even though it was true.

"Teach me how to make the healing draft." She said, before looking right at him again.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 am

Craig nodded in satisfaction. Just as he had expected. She was just another proud Slytherin. He could work with this. And she was quite the attractive young woman. He slipped his wand back up his sleeve and crossed his arms, emphasizing his defined musculature.

"Whenever you'd like, Miss Valentine. I am always available to help my students advance...in the realm of potions. It IS why I am here after all."

He paused and glanced once again at the nasty mark on her neck. "Now, care to tell me what happened to your neck? I'm in no hurry to go anywhere...so I can just hang around here for a while...enjoy the fresh air..."

He thought he would choke on his own words before he got them out. But no...he was far too practiced at his art to do anythign of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 am

Juliette had looked away before he had spoke. But, she had looked at him a little just in time to see his muscles a bit. Which made her look away from him again. Though she had to admit he wasn't bad looking. He was good looking.. Just like Professor Bell. She then sighed as she pushed those thoughts away. Her blue eyes gazing right back at the lake. And she nodded when he said when he was available.

And then he asked about her neck, which made her want to cast a jinx on him.. But, since she wasn't in the greatest of mood now. She felt like she should just tell him to get him off her back.

"If it will make you get off the subject, then yes I will tell you," She stated, before getting ready to talk about it. "I got attacked by people who were underneath the Imperius Curse. And not just by one person, by three. And the last one decided to give me more wounds. That's it," She explained, before looking back at him. "Now, can you leave me alone about it?"

Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:37 am

Craig couldn't help but loose a thin smile. this young Slytherin had such a firey spirit. It was a shame she had been made a victim in the past events. She could be a valuable asset. But, she finally relented.
His face hardened as Juliette described her experiences. HE had been against the plan from the beginning. But he dared not say anything to the Dark Lord. He took a step forward as she finished speaking.

"I'm sorry you had to endure such treatment, Miss Valentine," he said in a soft voice. Though he was used to lying through his teeth almost constantly. He genuinely meant those words. Juliette was not one who should have been harmed. She was no blood traitor.
"Many horrible things have happened at Hogwarts that shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:39 am

Juliette had once again looked away from him. Due to there was a bit of silence before he started to talk once again. And when he did speak, it made her freeze a bit. Did he really just say he was sorry? Oh great.. he was probably pitying her now.

She sighed as she shrugged.

"It happened.. You can't change it." She stated, before looking at him a little when he spoke again. "Well.. they happened, going to have to live with it. Things happen for a reason after all." She stated once again.

[[OOC Sorry for short, tired. X-X]]
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 am

Craig kept his eyes on her.
"That is quite the attitude to have," he said with a smirk. "And such a practical one for your age."
He narrowed his eyes. "But then again....you ARE a slytherin. It only makes sense."

Perhaps, he could have use for this young woman. But first, he must gain her trust.

"Things may happen for a reason," he said softly, taking a step closer. "But that doesn't make them easier to bear." He paused then added, "Especially when those we care about are involved. and even more so when they're causing our pain. It is not easy, my dear. But slytherins are strong, and we can overcome this, no?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 am

Juliette slowly stood up as he started to speak once again. She shrugged when he spoke about her being a Slytherin. Though she just saw it as she knew what she was talking about. But once again, Slytherins were suppose to be known for her pride.

"I guess." She said.

Though when he took a step towards her and started to talk once again about the topic. This made her step back a little. Due to she was surprised at the sudden movement. But, she just ended up staying still and just look away.

"Never know.. And now, I will take my leave.. Goodbye, Professor." She said as she turned around and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 am

Craig sighed and watched her walk off. He wasn't sure if he had made any progress, but hey, he had time before the Dark Lord staged his next 'event'. He smiled darkly and made his way back to the castle to treat other injured students.

[-END-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}   Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette} Empty

Back to top Go down

Craig the healer?! {Tag: Juliette}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: