Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'

Go down 
+3
Gwyneira Baines
Jessica Landon
Miranda Melgrove
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' Empty
PostSubject: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Well, now that I'm starting to play with this stuff I may do more of these for all of Miranda's 'relationships', friends...students...etc. But eh...we shall see how this goes first I guess.....:/ ready...and...*throws picture and runs*

Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' Mirand11

so I just love the friendship between Neira and Miranda. It's just so strong and rooted in so much of a shared pain. And not just the fact that they're separated from the men they love. They shared in the pain of ridicule. And they both tried to hide from the world in the darkest times of their lives. But they also know love, and its beauty and purity. Something I think they will forever hold onto.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 pm

SO

MUCH

AWESOMNESS!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwyneira Baines

Gwyneira Baines

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 pm

;^; this was so beautiful. Omg. Really.
so beautiful.
I love their friendship and their similarities and everything.
asd aklsjd
^ my feels
xD
Really though, you made perfection here. <3
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 am

So much cuteness! *dies*
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 am

So cute Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 am

This is so beautiful Dani . . . now I have feels. . . pffft.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:33 pm

d'awww!! you guys made me blush!!
here's one of Dean and Miranda!

Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' Deanan10

These two have such a....fiery relationship. Oil and Water doesn't even begin to cover it. They just can't seem to get along and barely tolerated one another when Tony (Miranda's fiance) was in the picture. But now that they have the added boundary of their grief, it doesn't seem like things will ever settle down...
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

My inner Belle is screaming at them to get along. XD But that will probably never happen. Oh well. *enjoys all the tension anyway* XD
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 am

I don't even think "Fiery Relationship" covers it...explosive maybe lol....Great image Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'   Dani's first attempting at 'fanart' Empty

Back to top Go down

Dani's first attempting at 'fanart'
Page 1 of 1