Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys, Cut Me Some Slack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Guys, Cut Me Some Slack Empty
PostSubject: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:03 am

I know you all want replies from me. I get it. I get PMs I get people begging me on chat.

But I can't. You can't just force me to be able to type up a reply right now. Derek and Ashleigh take way too much time to slip into character, neither of them are me in a sense. Richard and Kris are far more easier but in the end it doesn't make it easier.

Right now, I'm sick. The kind with exploding headache, painful coughing, adorable sneezing (Jasper approved), and I'm tired and can't think properly.

Right now I'm in... eight different threads as four different characters. Swapping between them all is crazy and hard to do when they all have drastic difference in character.

I get it, you all want replies. It's understandable but imagine five people attacking me because I can't get replies out when they need to be.

Also, because it should be stated, I'm not replying to grammatically incorrect posts. I pour my heart into a post and expect the same to me. I'm not replying to one liners or even thread with just a sentence of words and a paragraph supporting it. I try not to write under three paragraphs and I expect the same treatment.

- Emily ; Kristopher Bell, Richard Grayson, Derek Stiles, and Ashleigh Hemmingway.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:49 am

I hope you get well soon Emily! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 am

Aww, I didn't know that you were sick! Sad
I really hope you get better and that you can rest easy
Don't let yourself get overwhelmed, this is just an RP, no need to get too deep.
Still, I applaud you for even attempting to be in 8 topics with 4 diff OCs, cause I certainly couldn't.
Then again, I can't even reply to the 4 threads that I'm in, with my two charries xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 am

Trust me, I know.

I'm taking my frustrations on one the MEP vid right now. dfnjknfj I shouldn't be allowed to vid. Seriously. xDD

But, meh, I'm used to being a lot of characters and having one in a thread. Having Kris in like four and Derek in one means it's like, "Reply as Kris!" then I get to Derek and I just can't even force myself to reply. It's bad.

/flopsonthread.
Back to top Go down
Fionn Causer

Fionn Causer

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 am

aww Sad sorry ^^; -hugs- hope you get better soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Nurse Jasper is on duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Pffttt, you're an awesome nurse. I has more domestic feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Cut Me Some Slack   Guys, Cut Me Some Slack Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys, Cut Me Some Slack
Page 1 of 1