Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Drama (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Family Drama (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 pm

(I'm bored :/)
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Evaine walked inside the common room after getting another letter from her mother begging her to come home after hearing one of her sisters had died from a car crash. At first Eva thought it was another lie from her mother trying to get her to come home and beat her up but her mom send pictures of her sister. Looking at the picture over and over before she had put the photo down, crying her eyes out that her sister had died, one of the people that cared for her when she was younger until she got married, had kids and never came back. She ran a hand threw her hair as she continue to cry not knowing how to handle this, she didn't want to go back cause of her mother and her boyfriend but this was her sister. She wanted to be their to see her one last time before being buried "Oh god.." she sobbed whipping her eyes trying to calm herself in case Jim walked in seeing her crying and worried wondering if something happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Brieanne slid down the stairs to the common room, wrapping her hooded morning robe around her as she got closer to the bottom. She hadn't been feeling well ever since Todd had practically dragged her back to school. Her 'problem' had become a bit more noticeable over the days she had been back; her stomach had become rounder and slightly more defined. Brie hadn't really bothered to come out of herself and Evaine's dorm, simply because she wasn't feeling like moving, much less getting outside of the castle walls.

Her head was throbbing as she saw Evaine, the girl sitting down in a cushy armchair as she shivered slightly, having a fever as well. She tried to forget all her issues as she saw her friend wiping her face, Brie looking at her in concern. She could smell it in the air, the scent of fresh saltwater tears -- it was all too familiar to her.

"Evaine, hun," she asked, her voice soft and just a bit hoarse, "What's the matter? Did someone hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Looking back she saw Brie, sighing thinking what an idiot she looked like crying to herself. Eva whipped her tears away before blinking her eyes to let a few more down "Oh um, n-no not really." she managed to say not even seeing Brie had gotten a little round before the last time she had saw her at the dance and had their little talk in the common room. She held the letter before breathing out "I gotten a letter from my mom asking me to come home.." she started to speak "At first I didn't want to cause I thought she just wanted to beat me but..." Eva held the letter tightly "I gotten another letter from her saying that.... One of my older sisters had.." she took in a deep breath "She died in a car crash."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 am

Brie listened quietly to Evaine's story, her face saddening. "Oh, honey.." she breathed, reaching out to put a hand on her friend's knee in comfort. "I just.. I don't want to get you sick, but I would give you a hug. I'm so sorry.."

She bit her lip, curling up on the chair, "Have you told Jim? Are you gonna go back to her..?" she trailed off, knowing full well she didn't want to say the word.

FUNERAL.

It sounded so dreary, anti-hopeful.. and it held so many negative memories for so many people. Brieanne didn't dare to make herself any more depressed than she was.. let alone Evaine.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 am

Eva looked back at brie trying to stop the tears from coming but they didn't want to stop, she clinch her fist before breathing slowly "N-No I haven't yet I just found out and he's probably looking up things about werewolves and if they can have a long term relationship." she ran a hand threw her hair "I wanna go see her but.. My mom and her boyfriend... and i don't wanna go alone but i dont think will be ok going with me." Eva wasn't going to ask Jim something like that it didn't set right with her asking her boyfriend to come with her. Her face fell in her hands "I don't know what I should do.."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:36 am

"Oh.. Well, um," started Brie, leaning forward to make sure Eva heard her. "I could.. I could come wth you. I know I'm not Jim, but you know I can take care of both of us.. and you wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt."

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 am

Her eyes sightly widen at Brie saying she could go "Really you would do that." she said almost happy but worried at the same time cause of her mom. Eva wanted to spend more time with Brie seeing as it looked like they haven't seen each other in a long while and spend most of her time with Jim. She smiled kindly "I would really like that."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:14 pm

"Yeah.. yeah I would. What, am I not your friend anymore? What happened to me being Mama Brie?" Brie asked, not knowing the answer to her own question. Sure, she had been their friend for however long, but was it still intact after she practically deserted them? She put a hand on her stomach, instantly reminding herself of just how much had gone on since she had last spoken to Evaine. "I'm glad. I feel like we've missed too much in each other's lives.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Eva waved her hands in front of her face "what no of course your my friend." She said biting her lip before looking down at her stomach wondering why she placed her hand on their "yeah.. tell me about it"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:08 pm

"I don't know, I guess I had some doubts.. y'know, not talking to you all for a while." She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to keep herself warm even though her fever was particularly high. She still felt cold.. figuratively and in reality. Brieanne always found herself going back to her own issues, and this bothered her. Other people in the world had issues, too.. but lately she started to think that she was the only one going through the exact same storm she had been battling for the past 14 years.

She noticed Evaine's eyes lower to her own stomach and she sighed. "I, uh.." she started, closing her eyes as she felt a pang of regret for what she was about to reveal, "I'm almost four months pregnant, Evaine. I just found out about a week ago. I wasn't going to tell you, but.. I felt like I owed it to you, as my friend. I left for a while, and.. my father invited his friends over for one of his parties, and.. well, you get the drift. I saw you looking.." she said, her face not faultering, "I'm just really worried about you all, though. You guys have been on my mind more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Evaine felt bad that she's been spending all her time with Jim and not any time with Brie or Todd for crying out loud. Did they became that kind of couple that only thought about themselves and not the other people around them? "Yeah.. Sorry Ive been with Jim... a lot.." she said fiddling with her fingers "But i got him a kitten to take care of."

Evaine's eyes widen as Brie told her she was pregnant "W.. What how who what when where why." she said rambling on and on before shutting up. When she finally heard what Brie's father had done her jaw dropped "That fucking ass." she said growling a bit before calming herself placing her hand next to Brie "No need to worry about us Brie.. I'm so sorry this happened to you." she felt bad that she had to go threw this "Wait does it have arms and feet yet?" eva asked wanting to know how to felt to feel the tummy while the baby kicked.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

"You should know that I do this often, Evaine," she said, pulling up her shirt to expose the swollen belly that she kept under such tight surveillance, "I worry, dearie.. That's what I do. It's what I live for, worrying about poor souls.. I don't have anyone else to turn to."

She put a hand on her stomach, rubbing it in a circle, "I can.. usually tell if she's awake or not.. I think she's asleep. Oh.. and um, nobody else knows this except you, but it's a girl this time.." she remarked, sitting back in the chair. "Won't be long before that little kitten of yours will become you and Jimmy's little practice baby.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Her eyes lit up when Brie told her it would be a girl, another pretty little Brie hopefully her father wont kill it "Doesn't it hurt? I mean your shirt looks real tight on you. If you need someone to go with you to hogsmate I'll be glad to come with." she said wishing the girl was awake to feel it kick. Seeing as Eva spent her times babysitting when her mother and her boyfriend wasn't drugging her, eva loved being around kids.

She let out a small laugh when Brie talked about piper "Well i already started calling Jim his daddy and he said if he is the dad then I'm the mom. So i asked him does that mean we;re married and if so make a fake marriage certificate then started talking about you throwing a little wedding. I know silly." she said thinking her and Jim come up with the weirdest topics that pops in their minds when they are having fun
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 pm

"No.. it doesn't hurt. Only when she kicks me.. she's got a pair of legs on her already," said Brie, not being able to stop the warm grin that surfaced on her face. A genuine grin was really rare for her, especially in times like these. She laughed at Evaine mentioning her throwing a wedding for the couple, flipping her hair back. "Well.. if I felt like I could, I believe I would, I really do.. just depends on the timing, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 am

Seeing Brie's face she smiled knowing Brie would make a great mother even with her first one of her father haven't killed it "So does Dumbledore even know about you being pregnant?" she had to ask, seeing that how will be able to take care of a child while doing to school "And if you need help in anyway for your little girl I'll be glad to do whatever I can." she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well something like that i think you would have to talk to Jim, speaking of jim I wanna see piper." Even if Eva does let him play with shoelaces and Jim tells her no, they was already acting like married couple taking care of their first kid. "Oh have you already thought about a name??"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm

"..No. I haven't discussed it with him.. but by how information circulates at this school, he'll probably know by the end of the week, if not earlier," said Brie in an irritable tone, smiling at her friend. "Well thank you, Evaine honey.. it means so much, really.. and, um.. Yeah, I thought about it. I'm really stuck on Alyvia.. it's different.. Roxanne for a middle. I might even go so far as to changing our last name.. it holds too many bad memories for us."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Evaine gave Brie a friendly smile back, anything she could do to help Brie out in anyway she would do it, heck she would even be willing to watch the little one on days Brie needs to caught up on some sleep. It would give her more of a help for her and Jim to have a kid of their own, thinking about it made her face turned red a bit but shook the thought away. "Ooo, Alyvia, that sounds really pretty." she said
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 pm

"Yeah.. yeah, it is," said Brie, pulling on a strand of her hair. She had talked briefly with Jim earlier, an was speaking with Evaine now.. but she hadn't spoken to Todd since he brought her back. It wasn't a big issue, it was just odd.. as were a lot of things lately. She was one to be depressed every moment of the day.. it just consumed her now.. and she couldn't do much about it but try to be happy.. and it just wasn't working fast enough. "I don't think I can go on much longer like this.. just floating through my days like some zombie. I didn't use to be like this.." admitted Brie, a dark tone to her voice. "I didn't use to be so.. cold."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am

Eva shivered at the way brie was acting like but it was brie. Part of her wonder if brie could handle herself seeing she is easily broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Drama (anyone)   Family Drama (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Drama (anyone)
Page 1 of 1