Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] Empty
PostSubject: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:45 am

Juliette was walking down the halls of Hogwarts, trying to get away from everyone else. She didn't like the stares she got when people saw her. Some of them stared at her with pity, and some just stared at her in shock. This made her happy she wore her cape today. Cause she was able to hide the bandage around her leg when people looked at it. Her blue eyes gazed around when she searched for a quiet place. But, everyone seemed to be everywhere today.

Though when she walked by the ground floor, she saw not a lot of people were around classroom eleven.. But, remembering how she was attacked by Rose in that classroom, it made her hesitant to go by it. She sighed as she realized that would be the only place she would be able to be alone for a while.

"Just going to have to live with it." She whispered to herself as she walked next to the classroom, And sat on the bench right next to the room. She would've gone in the classroom, but not many people were around at this time.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 am

Ambrose walked down the hallway, staring into space slightly. He wasn't particularly distressed any more, only... confused. He still didn't know what had happened in that time that he had forgotten. But now it didn't bother him as much as it just made him curious. It was enough, though, to put him in a daze.

He stopped short when he passed by Classroom Eleven, seeing Juliette sitting there by herself. He had not spoken to her since her outburst after the New Years Ball. A little tentatively, Ambrose moved towards her, offering a small smile.

"Long time no see," he said
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 am

"Long time no see."

Juliette's head snapped up when she heard Ambrose's voice. Her blue eyes wide as her busted lip showed, and the mark on her neck. She couldn't believe she was looking at him right now. The one person she really didn't want to see right now. The only person that gave her the marks she hated so much. And the only person that popped into her head the most.

Though she suddenly realized she was staring at him with a upset expression.. A expression he never saw. It was usually hidden underneath her mask. And as she realized this, her expression changed into a cold glare.

"Go away," She said suddenly as she got up and covered her leg with her cape. And started to head into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:06 am

Ambrose watched Juliette turn into the classroom, his eyes widened as he saw the hint of those marks before she disappeared. He was quick to follow her.

"What happened to you?" he asked, aghast. "Seriously, you're not one for hand-on-hand combat, how'd that happen?"
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 am

Juliette turned around as she backed up a little against the desk when Ambrose followed her. She looked at him with the same glare, but the glare seemed a bit broken.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing," She said shortly, before turning around to walk away from him once again.

"Seriously, you're not one for hand-on-hand combat, how'd that happen?"

"Nothing happened!" She yelled as she started to head towards the other exit of the room. "Stop asking!" She demanded as she kept trying to get away from him. This was something she really wasn't in the mood for. She didn't like that people kept pestering her about her wounds. And god help her if she doesn't jinx the next person who asks.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 am

"Yeah, nothing happened," Ambrose repeated, rolling his eyes. He could never stand it when people were dramatic like this. The evidence was blatantly there for everyone to see. He sat down heavily in one of the chairs, looking at her with his head tilted.

"Seriously, what happened? And I'm not gonna stop following you until you tell me, so nyeugh," he added, poking his tongue out at her
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Juliette was walking all around the room, trying desperately to get away from him. And when he sat down and suddenly asked once again in the most annoying way. She stopped. And while she stood still she could just feel mixed emotions flow through her. Should she tell him? Or should she just leave and not tell him?

Though without thinking she turned around and faced him.

"You! You are what happened! You were underneath the Imperius Curse yesterday! And you attacked me and two other girls. Luciana and that Centaur girl!" She yelled as her eyes stared at him. "You kissed me and bit my lip, making it bleed! Then you gave me this bruise on my neck! And then you casted the body jinx on us and left us there the whole day!" She yelled, before gasping as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

Ambrose stopped in his tracks, his blood suddenly running cold. No. No, I didn't do that. Someone would have told me if I'd done that.

"You're lying," he said firmly, though quietly. "I'd remember. You remember these things. I know I pissed you off the other week but you're taking it a little too far, Juliette. I've never even met that Centaur girl. And I'd never dream of hurting Luciana- or you, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:24 am

Juliette watched how Ambrose suddenly froze when she got done yelling at him. And immediately felt horrible she just blurted that out. Though she kept a hard look on her face as she looked away. Though she closed her eyes when he started to speak, and telling her that she was lying. Something she was known to never do. Lie. She hated lying, and she would never lie. Especially not to him.

"And I'd never dream of hurting Luciana- or you, for that matter."

God how it hurt her a bit he had said Luciana's name first. But, as always, she kept it to herself. Due to these feelings were something that shouldn't be felt. They were wrong. Very wrong.

Though she looked at him as she opened her eyes.

"I'm not," She said shortly. "I'm not lying. You of all people should know that I do not lie. And.. you did hurt us. But you weren't yourself, you were underneath the Imperius Curse. And to be honest, it really wasn't you. But it was your body that hurt us." She stated as she slowly looked away. Before biting her lip a little.

Though, as she lifted her head, her expression slowly started to change.. As if a mask was breaking a little.

"You used the crucioutis curse on Luciana cause she wouldn't shut up. And you bit my lip, and neck when I wouldn't follow your orders. But.. you left the centaur girl alone cause she was too afraid to do anything." She explained, before looking away when she could feel her mask break a little as she explained.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 am

"You're lying," Ambrose repeated, though he was quieter. "I'd remember. I don't remember anything. Someone would have told me if I'd hurt anyone, so I didn't. M-maybe they looked like me. But I was in my room, I'm sure of it... that's where I woke up, that's got to have been where I spent my time."

Ambrose could tell that his voice was becoming more erratic, no longer controlled and instead quivering slightly in fear. No, he didn't remember anything. But he couldn't do anything like that and just... forget.

"Maybe it was Polyjuice Potion. Or someone who looked like me. Or you were dreaming. I couldn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Juliette looked up at him when he spoke once again.. But as she kept listening to him speak, she heard how fast he started to shake. Which was something she wished she didn't have to see. And that she had to tell him about this, cause no one else would be able to.. Especially since it was only her, Luciana, and Serenity who had witness it.

She slowly brought her mask back up to speak.

"No one else could tell you. Because only Luciana, Serenity, and I witnessed it. And only we know what happened. And it wasn't someone else, Ambrose. It was you. And the reason you probably can't remember it, was because you were under a strong Imperius Curse. Even Aileen and Rose were under it as well, and they don't remember that they attacked people either." She stated, before biting her lip.

Juliette slowly looked away. Though as she did this, the mark on her neck fully showed. And since her cape really wasn't covering her body either, the bandage around her leg was showing. As well as a couple of bruises on her arms and legs. And it was proof she had been attacked. And the bruises were because of how she kept dodging and running into things to get away from the attackers.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:26 am

Shaking, Ambrose sunk down into a chair beside him, staring off into space as the news sunk in. He saw the bruises on her, the bandages... the sight made him feel physically sick.

"I didn't know," he said in a whisper, his whole body shaking. "I... I didn't... know..." He trailed off, a small squeak emitting from his mouth, the only thing stopping him from weeping. It wasn't so much the injuries... people got hurt all the time. People could be cured physically. But it was the fact that it was him. He did it. He might not have been in control... nevertheless, he'd done it.

Ambrose leapt up to his feet, still shaking, and launched himself at Juliette, wrapping his arms around her tightly. No, not so much an apology. He needed it. He needed that contact for a moment, to make himself feel human again
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:52 am

"I... I didn't... know..."

Juliette had to look away from Ambrose when he started to break down. She couldn't look at him crying, she just couldn't. She couldn't watch him cry in front of her. It hurt too much. Juliette took a breath as she kept looking away, trying not to show any sign of weakness or caring. And even if she was doing a good job.. She wanted to run out of the room to get away from him.

Please don't cry.. She thought. Please..

She stood there as she gripped her cape, trying to ignore his shaky breaths. She couldn't handle hearing it. And when she was finally able to tune them out and just focus on something else. She was suddenly surprised as Ambrose had gotten up and hugged her tightly. Which made her eyes widened and her whole body freeze.

Though the way he was hugging her.. so tightly.. She could start to feel her eyes starting to water. And now she really needed to get away.. Cause now she just wanted to hug him back and tell him that it was all okay, and everything will be alright. And it was because she liked how he was hugging her.

And before she could even think of anything else, she felt one single tear leave her eye.

She gasped as she suddenly pushed him away.

"Get off! I don't want to be touched right now." She gasped, before turning around, making her back face him. Though she didn't speak again as she started to walk to the exit of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:00 am

"Why?" Ambrose said a little shakily, watching Juliette turn to the door. "You were saying... at the ball... how you just wanted someone there. That's what I need. I just need a friend with me right now, and I don't get what's wrong with that."

Well, that was a lie. He knew why Juliette wouldn't let him hug her any more. She hated his guts. Ever since the ball, she had. It wouldn't bother him so much if this turn of events hadn't shaken him.

"Fine," he said levelly, the control of his voice returning. "Fine, leave. If that's what you want. But you're gonna regret it, next time you're lonely or you've had too much to drink. That's just what happens."
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 am

Juliette froze right by the door when Ambrose spoke once again.

"You were saying... at the ball... how you just wanted someone there. That's what I need. I just need a friend with me right now, and I don't get what's wrong with that.

She gripped her cape tighter as she could feel her mask just break right there. She felt the tears fall from her eyes as she felt so incredibly angry and sad. How dare he use that against her, after everything he had done to her... But, even at the same time it made her just want to break down right there as she felt horrible. That is what she said.. and that was what he needed.. But she didn't want to give him that.. Because then he would know she cared for him..

"Fine, leave. If that's what you want."

It's not what I want.. It's what I have to do.. Why can't you see that?! She thought.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"I don't feel regret.. I ran out of regrets." She said coldly, before she suddenly pulled up her mask. "Plus.. isn't that what Luciana is for?" She asked out in full coldness. Though there was hint of a jealous tone. But she gave him no time to respond as she suddenly walked out of the wall.. Her head held high.

Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 am

"At least she'd know what to say," Ambrose shouted as Juliette left, but he doubted she could hear him. In a fit of anger he kicked out at the chair nearest to him, sending it flying across the floor. He stood for a short while, just breathing deeply, his fists tightened. "Fuck," he murmured, finally ceasing his shaking.

Why? Why does she always have to be like this? Why can't things always just be... simple.

It shouldn't have bothered him. He wouldn't care, perhaps, if she didn't somehow always manage to find a way back into his day. I miss being eleven Ambrose thought wryly, passing a hand through his hair before leaving the room.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]   You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!] Empty

Back to top Go down

You are the last person I wanted to see. [Tag: AMBROSE!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: