Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] Empty
PostSubject: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

Scarlet walked into her dorm and saw her things on top of one of the chests in front of the bed that was next to the window. She smiled, happy she had one of the beds by the window. She had always loved falling asleep to the moonlight's glow.

Scarlet then walked and started to get her things ready, before getting changed into her pajama clothes. She then propped herself on her bed and started to read one of her books. Something she always did before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

Akasha walked into her new dorm wordlessly, her hood still covering her face. For a moment, she paused and looked around for her bed, then noticed it was the one in corner, which was the farthest from the corner. She wallked towards it, a ghost of a smile on her lips. He may not know her well, but atleast Dumbledore trys to fuffil her basic needs.

With a sigh, the vampire sat on her bed, and took off her cloak, finally exposing herself. She threw it on top of her trunk,and began to comb her hair with her fingers, watching her new roommate all the while. Her new roommate, whom she had offended with her foolishness.

After a moment, she spoke up. "Good evening. Nightingale, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 am

Scarlet was deep in her reading until she heard her name being called. She looked up and almost froze completely still at who she saw. But she put it aside her and nodded, "Mhm..and Akasha Wynters, right?" She asked, hoping she didn't her saying her full name.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:02 am

Akasha nodded, surprised that the girl remembered her name. Most people didn't; they usually just remembered the Wynters part because of her snow-white hair. "Yes, thats me. I believe this is our first time in a room together."

She hesitated, biting her lip slightly, but spoke loud enough so that the other girl would hear her, " I apologize for ruining your dinner earlier tonight. I can sometimes go too far, and I have a horrible tendency of forgetting my place when amongst others. My intention was to simply tease, not cause a great commotion. Once again, I am sorry."

Apologizing. Something which wounded her pride deeply. But, it was the least she could do.

Last edited by Akasha Wynters on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

Scarlet nodded, "Yes, yes it is." She said softly as she smiled.

She then frowned a little at her apologizing, remembering how she had acted after the fight with her and the others started. She shook her head, "It's alright, it wasn't exactly all your fault!" Scarlet said softly, hoping she would understand that the others had a part of starting the fight, "I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 am

Akasha smiled softly at Scarlets words, "I'm glad that you think so; it wouldn't do to have any animosity between two roommates who will spend the next 9 months together."

She stood and walked over to her trunk, opening it to pull out her night clothes, still speaking, "Are you excited for your last year, Mrs. Nightingale? I know I would be. It would mean that I only have to deal with being in this school one last time."

After looking around her trunk, she finally found her black silk night shirt and shorts, and took out her book as well, placing it on her nightstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:19 am

Scarlet smiled, "I glad we both can get along." She said as she looked back at her book.

She only looked up when she was being talked to once again, making her get a little bit nervous now. No one had actually talked to her this much like people did today. She smiled, "I am, but also sad. I love this school. It's like a second home to me. But, it also means I get to be one step closer to be an Auror." She said a bit happier, showing how much she wanted to become one.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 am

Akasha's soft smile became a tight one, "Well, at least one of us feels that way; positivity is always a must. I almost envy you, Ms. Nightingale, I wish I could share your excitement." Suddenly her nose flared; she could smell Scarlets nervousness. Whoops.

She summoned her toothbrush and toothpate from her trunk, and held them in her pile with her nightclothes. "Exscuse me, I'm goign to go take a shower now." She smiled briefly, before walking into the bathroom.

((Idek why a vampire need a shower/to brush her teeth XD But lets assume that blood was extra sugary and she's a hygeine freak XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

Scarlet blushed a little at hearing that Akasha envied her, making her nod. She then nodded again at her going to take a shower. She then yawned, finding herself tired. Scarlet put her book on the nightstand next to her bed, before going underneath the covers to fall asleep.

[[OOC Off to bed for me!! <3]]
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

((Nighty night!)

*30 mnutes later*

Akasha walked out of the bathroom in her pajamas, towel in one hand and the other combing through her wet hair. Her bare feet made a soft padding noise as she walked towards her bed. She opened her trunk and put her old clothes and towel inside. Then she pulled her curtains around her bed closed and got under her covers, purring softly at the feel of the soft and fresh smelling sheets.

Once she was settled under the blankets, she took her book off of her nightstand, and read until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:48 am

*SEVERAL HOURS LATER*

Akasha's eyes opened 5 minutes before the sun rose.

Slowly, she sat up in and looked at the curtains surrounding her bed in disdain. 'And so begins my first day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry...Fuck.'

A surpressed growl rumbled in her throat as she roughly opened the curtains. Grumbling to herself, she made her way to the bathroom, briefly noting that Scarlet was still asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 am

(( I missed all this D: because of school <33 ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 am

(( XD Well, let's just say that she came in late last night, and is in bed atm ^.^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 am

( Okay Very Happy )

Cornelia was enjoying a goods nights sleep as the sun began to rise . She was in such a familiarity at Hogwarts that it never took long to get use to it again . Her golden hair covered most of the pillow given and her long eyelashes fell gently on her cheeks . She looked incredibly peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Akasha came out of the bathroom an hour later,fully dressed and almost ready for the morning. She brushed her hair back into a simple ponytail, one strand of hair framing the left side of her face.

The vampire noticed that her roommate -make that rommates- were still asleep. Glancing out the window, she decided that it was still early, and that she'd let them continue their sleep. She put on her hood and picked up her bag as she headed out the door, closing it softly behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Scarlet was still asleep when the sun was rising, but she was already waking up from such a good sleep..But she really got up when the sun shined in her face, taking that as a sign it was time to get ready. She got up and stretched before getting out of the bed. She grabbed her robes and uniform and headed to the bathroom. Scarlet got dressed and brushed her hair. She put on some blush, mascara, and a little bit of lip-gloss. She smiled into the mirror, getting excited for the first day of classes.

Scarlet walked out of the bathroom, stopping when she saw Evie was still sleeping. She looked at the time, seeing it was still a bit early..But she wanted to be a good cousin and wake Evie up so she could get ready. She walked to her and gently shook her, "Evie..it's time to wake up.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 am

Evie woke up almost straight away when a figure stirred her from her sleep . She opened her eyes that soon acclimatized and revealed her soft featured cousin Scarlet . Leaning up she gave her a drowsy smile while circulating her body to be sat on the bed.
" Thank you " She replied while reaching for the vintage brush placed on her bedside table. She gently brushed through her long hair which held some similarity to her cousins. She then began applying her make-up in order to prepare her for the day.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:02 pm

(this takes place sometime during the end of the first day of classes)

Grace entered her dorm carrying three large suitcases with a levitating spell and landed them neatly on her bed. She looked around the room at the other girls and began unpacking her things and making her bed. She finished those tasks sometime later and collapsed on her bed falling fast asleep.

*Grace had arrived at school late because she had missed the train due to her needing to return home to retrieve her black owl Thebis. After arriving at school she had gone straight to potions and Transfiguration. She had been so tired that she fell asleep easily for the first time in her life.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]   First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]] Empty

Back to top Go down

First night at Hogwarts. [[Scarlet, Evie and Akasha's Room]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: