Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Battle in the Snow} Todd

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Penny giggled lightly. "Well, good thing I reminded you then," She told him, trying to keep her face rather straight, but the ends of her mouth were tugging up ever-so-slightly. "You're very welcome." She couldn't help but let out another laugh. "Oh, I should hope so. It would be a shame if he wasn't."

She watched him turn towards the castle and raise his eyebrows at her. She smiled and gave a simple nod. "Why yes I am, Mister Cross." It sounded so... fancy. Mister Cross. Like he could a duke or a lord or something of the sorts. With a skip in her step she moved to walk next to him towards the castle, where a warm fire and a good book awaited her... and some tasty sugar quills.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

Todd grinned and headed off toward the castle with her, his chest filled with a certain lightness that probably had everything to do with the girl beside him.

((END?))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 am

[[every time I read that it sounds like the perfect ending to a book or a movie. I can picture it so well in my head. xD <3<3]]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:24 am

((I'm so glad! They've got a storybook romance, those two~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Battle in the Snow} Todd
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5