Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard] Empty
PostSubject: Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard]   Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard] EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Another boring class had gone by, one slow minute after the other, even Jasper found himself bored with today’s topic; but that’s what the book had next so there wasn’t much he could do about it. At least he actually taught today, rather than have the students read the entire chapter together in a Russian roulette style reading “game”. And of course after each paragraph he’d turn around and scan the students with hawk-like eyes, ready to throw something at any sleeping or day dreaming students, which gave him and the rest of the class some entertainment beyond the bland words. As the clock continued to tick he was relieved when the students seemed as anxious to get out as he was to kick them out and simply swatted the mass with his hand in a dismissive wave. He wasn’t in the worst mood, for once, which was strange, and could only be blamed on a certain blonde professor.

Soon however, at the mere thought of the actions that occurred that night, Jasper’s cheeks flushed a dull red and he frowned to himself for a moment. It seemed his need for dominance had shown through quite clearly and Kristopher was more than willingly to be the submissive beta in . . . whatever was going on with the two. There was only one problem; Jasper had no idea what he was doing. None, what so ever, there was a faint idea in the back of his mind as he attempted to ponder if when the burn of the firewhiskey’s after effects seemed to have worn off, but even then, sexual conduct was not something you just ‘assumed’ about when you went into it, if Jasper couldn’t have Kristopher on his knees and drowning in his own lusted pleasure then he didn’t want to participate at all. Then the question as to why he was so . . . dare he say, willing to jump one of the same gender was beyond him as well. This entire scenario was just one confused mess; that was certain. Most men weren’t as beautifully charismatic or sexually appealing to his eyes like Kristopher was and his need to be whatever Jasper wanted, a rival, a friend, a hero, a target to vent out sexual frustration . . . Kris was willing; that was all Jasper really needed.

He let out a sigh, and with that his many questions, his mind clear for a moment. His aquatic eyes took notice to the fellow Ravenclaw, now what was his name again? Jasper pondered for a moment before it came to him, ah, yes, Richard, that was it. He had heard some rather . . . interesting things about him, things that might actually assistant him with his current dilemma. The raven professor cleared his throat.

“Richard? I’d like to see you before you go.”

Jasper said in a tone that seemed to lack any excitement what so ever, but of course, in order to have this conversation he had to be subtle as possible. The last thing he needed was this student thinking he was coming onto him, what a fiasco that would be, Richard Garyson was cute, but not that cute. As the rest of the student rushed out the door, Jasper motioned the boy over. He had remembered this boy through his papers, extra paged with small print to fit in as much knowledge as possible on the parchment, like hell he was going to read all of that! In fact, he mainly just skipped over them, cutting him points for being an overachiever, but of course, his grading style was his own dirty little secret.

The professor leaned back into his chair as he stared at the boy, looking him over in a judged glance for just a moment before moving to the dark blue eyes. Eye contact always seemed to make or break the deal when it came to Jasper’s manipulations, his jagged irises of tsunami shades always being a fundamental tool, even when he wasn’t purposely using them against his victims.

“So—“

He clicked his tongue and picked up a stack of reports on his desk, thumbing through them to keep himself busy.

“—Richard. I couldn’t help but notice that you seem to be falling behind the other students with your grades in my classroom.”

Jasper quickly flicked his eyes up to Richard’s, his lips pursing slightly as dropped the pile of parchment in front of him.

“Now, I’d have to imagine a smart boy like you would want to change that?”

[ Way to rub off your brain dead on me, ya jerk. ]
Back to top Go down

Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard]   Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 am

[[ Damn you for making my character be a whore. Pfft. ]]

History of Magic was a boring class. Even the professor seemed to hate it, how the pureblood ever wanted to teach this was beyond him. Seriously. This guy had way too much dis in his aster to be remotely okay. Somewhere between point A and point B he started going off tangent on a weird day dream that involved the Professor boring people to death by making any enemy the man might have read his textbook. The boy made a noise of amusement before coming back to the world as an active member of class. He might not have been ready to leap into the air to answer questions like certain over achievers in the class but he did make of his lack of wanting to pay attention by making sure to do his homework doubly impressive to anyone else. He needed to make a good impression on the pureblooded teacher; he didn’t need his blood status being the reason for him failing. He was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard some students keeping up, their steps were loud and obnoxious in the silent classroom. The ex-acrobat stood up, grabbing his books to follow along to go to his next block when the professor called upon him, selecting him from the crowd.

”Richard? I’d like to see you before you go.”

The Ravenclaw swallowed, the man used his first name and not his adopted name. This couldn’t end well for him at all. He heard the whispers of other students shoving past him to get the their respective classes leaving him alone with the dread teacher no one really wanted yet wanted all at once. Good looking with a voice that could sweep anything off its feet but had the personality of a silver tongued snake… almost kind of like a man he knew by the name of Harvey Dent. Neither dude was totally asterous, in any form of the word. The boy held his books to his chest as he shuffled forward with strides that seemed a bit big for his height. Forced speed to make up for his shorter legs.

“U-uh, yeah, Professor Alexander?” He tried not to sound like a reprimanded child. Bruce had walked him through dealing with confident purebloods that would ultimately hate him on the basis of blood linage alone. He knew what to do in situations and hold himself confident. He tried to make this seem like less of a fearful situation. The teacher couldn’t yell at him, he’d done nothing wrong… right?

The Alexander seemed to settle into his chair, relaxing and re-controlling the air around him. Eyes connected, rule number one when talking to people that believed themselves of higher status. Eye contact at all times. Bruce had told him his eyes could get him far in life, in which ways he’d yet to find out… besides the occasional person stopping to randomly pull him aside to start something highly inappropriate. A shiver rolled through him as he remembered the Fionn incident. His face had felt raped after that point… It made him wonder why people did it at all. Then Professor Alexander spoke with an added click of his tongue. The words becoming absolutely mortifying words came out of the man’s mouth. He was failing? How? This wasn’t possible! He might have been dumbing down his papers a bit to not seem overly zealous but failing wasn’t good. Bruce was going to kill him!

”Now, I’d have to imagine a smart boy like you would want to change that?”

Richard nodded quickly, holding his books tighter to his chest. What was he doing wrong? Where were his imperfections?

“I’ll do anything, Professor Alexander. Are my papers not written well enough? Do I write too little? I can always write more or… double it, what can I do to fix this?” The teen was absolutely horrified. Richard wasn’t used to not being the best in what he did. It wasn’t right, it felt… wrong.
Back to top Go down

Extra awkward extra credit; [tag: Richard]
Page 1 of 1