Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because what else is new?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

Because what else is new? Empty
PostSubject: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

Guys... My laptop is currently down. Everything is working but my screen. I'm taking it into the tech guys at my school tomorrow morning (they'll attempt to fix it for free) so hopefully everything will end well. This is slowly becoming a yearly thing, methinks. Quite the pain in the ass. I'll keep you guys updated (gotta love Internet on the phone). <3
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am

Hope it all gets worked out, Alix dear~!
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 am

Aww, no!
Bloody laptops! Is it an HP?
If it is, you and I need new ones >.>

I wondered why youhaven't been getting on mibbit lately; Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 am

It's a Lenovo. I think something is wrong with the light in my screen. :/ but hopefully that means an easy fix!
And I've been busy with school work. <3 That's mainly why; you guys are distracting ;3
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 am

Just found out it's a motherboard problem. My school can't fix it(not allowed or whatever) so I'm taking it to the place they suggested tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it won't be too difficult (or expensive) to fix... And hopefully I won't lose everything. I've only had this computer for a year, not even actually, so as you can imagine I'm pretty miffed. I won't be able to get to my replies right now, because I hate replying on my phone, but hopefully soon. <3
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:07 am

Same thing happened to me :/ Hopefully you won't have as many problems as I did Smile
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 am

Damn motherboards, always thinking they know what's best for your laptop. Just because they gave birth to the information in it, motherboards think they can control the whole computer. I need a nap.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

lasud jo:ASJLAJKSHDLKAJSDLAKSJdk
asLDJ:
^ My feels right now.

So, it's not just motherboard problems alwaysthinkingtheyknowbestandwhatnotlolthatmademelaugh... it's that my freaking motherboard FAILED... as in... IT'S LIKE DEAD OR SOMETHING IDEK. So, I need a new motherboard and the tech guys are like hey just get a new laptop and I'm like "fuck you I just bought this under a year ago" and since it's under warranty, I can get it fixed for free supposedly, but the assholes who have my computer have yet to call me back and I'm on my mum's computer which is so freaking slow and annoying and I think has some weird ass virus on it or something because non-youtube and non-facebook ads come up on those sites and idek. So... getting on this computer is rare. HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to send it in and they'll fix it and whatnot... because I don't feel like buying another laptop... L ASKJ:DAK"LDFSHJAKSdsl -headdesk-

So yes, my dilemmas at the moment. I do plan to try and get to posts... just... maybe not at this moment. might write them up in a notebook and attempt to type them up on this computer... but I hate it... so much... like... sooooo much. you don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Sighhhs and burns your laptop, which probably doesn't help matters. Here's hoping it all gets sorted soon.
Is it any consolation to know I'm working feverishly to make a birthday present for a Penelope Baudelaire?
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Bahaha. Burning my laptop will not help... but burning my motherboard might? Since it's already dead. I say we light that baby of fire. BURN BABY BURN! when there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

I did not just squeal... uhuh. Nope. not at all. nope. no squealing of happiness or joy at that thought of a birthday present for Penny. .3.
who am I kidding? I'm flailing about like a freak over here. I'm glad no one can see me. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Pfft, of course, what other rational solution is there? Setting myself on fire is always my go-to strategy in times of need.

Ah, well if you SAY there was no squealing ir flailing I'll have to believe you, though then I won't be motivated to finish it and that would be absolutely dreadful. I'm actually really excited for it to be done because eheheh, the look on your virtual face will be priceless.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm

What the hell, why did your motherboard DIE?
I hope it gets fixed soon, Alix, cause that sounds like some BS
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 am

of course, it's very obvious. I mean. duh. burn everything and when there's nothing left... you gotta set fire to yourself. Though... maybe wear something fireproof so you don't die? Idek. xD

NO. NO. I'M KIDDING. I WAS SQUEALING. I WOULD RECORD IT IF IT WASN'T SUCH AN UNGODLY NOISE AND THEN MAKE IT PROOF TO YOU THAT I SQUEALED. TOTALLY STILL FLAILING TOO, YOU KNOW. YES. aosd jalksdjlskdhla you're killing me smalls! damn! I'm jumping up and down with excitement. <3<3

KHAY. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I asked my dad and he simply just told me I have bad luck with computers. ;^;
Because, when I first got my first computer (named Alexander, because I name my possessions) the hard drive failed within a month of owning it. Then a year later it got a virus... then it got fixed... then it died on me... then I was stuck for a couple months without a computer and had to fight over my mum's laptop and the desktop with Eli... then I got my new computer (named Rumpelstiltskin) and all was fine... until last Sunday... when my motherboard decided to DIE ON ME. D: LIKE WTFIDEKLAK SDJAKLS:DHALK. Sometimes... I hate technology... >____>
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am

Do they overheat on you, like you leave them on the bed while they're on and stuff?
If not, FYL. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 am

Nope. The only computer that overheats is my mum's.
My computers just hate me. D:
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh no! D:
Poor Alix TT_TT *HUGS*
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm

So, guess who's computer should be fixed by the end of the week hopefully. /jazzhands. MINE. Honestly, you cannot believe how excited this makes me. I cannot wait to make videos again. I have been dying; I can't handle vidding withdraw. It's the worst thing ever. SOOOO, yes, I'm happy and cannot wait.

Because what else is new? 1819768_o
Because what else is new? Tumblr_mb6eabh1B31r3m1mwo2_500
Because what else is new? Tumblr_m28mb12rOO1qd9quwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because what else is new?   Because what else is new? Empty

Back to top Go down

Because what else is new?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Discussions-