Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  Empty
PostSubject: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Heat. That was all she could feel; a constant heat coursing through her body, filling her. It was like an itch that she couldn't scratch; she had to do something to make her stop feeling this way. Something to satisfy this intense need that was getting stronger with every second. A need that was taking over her logical thoughts and senses.

She wasn't sure what happened. One minute she's sitting in the Great Hall enjoying dinner and talking animatedly with her friends; the next, she suddenly gets the urge to jump the bones of the closest male, which happened to be Causer; the idea of which repulsed her immensely. After muttering a few words to her obviously concerned friends, she excused herself and left the hall, but not without noticing two snickering Slytherin sixth years. She wasn't sure what they did, but she snarled at them nonetheless. Once in the Entrance Hall, the white haired woman realized that with each passing second, her body got hotter, her mouth dryer, and the need to be touched was getting stronger and stronger.

With a loud groan, the vampire realized that that was probably why her blood tasted different at dinner. Those Slytherin girls must have snuck a strong, but poorly made lust potion in her drink as a cruel prank, which would explain why her body was out of wack. Normal lust potions don't allow the user to notice the changes; Akasha noticed the changes, alright, and she had a feeling that she was going to make a big mistake tonight. 'Those two little bitches will get theirs.' She thought angrily as she tried to not throw the Male Gryffindor that passed her against the wall and fuck his lights out.

Eventually, she made her way down to the dungeons, figuring that it would be better to wait out the potion, than to look for a bed partner in someone that she more than likely disliked, and vice versa. Normally, she would go to Jayden, but she doubted he would react well, what with his current emotional state.

So there she sat. In a dungeon corridor, away from the usually populated ones, panting heavily and whining, trying to wait the potion out and failing miserably in the process. She felt like crying, the feeling was so strong and dominating. ' Ooh, how I'd love to be dominated.' She thought, causing herself to whine once more. There wasn't anyone to help her at the moment, so teasing herself wasn't a good idea, at all. She need something, and she was sure she knew what that something was. She was just wary about doing it with a student in the castle. 'Oh, when will this end?!'
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Dinner hadn't been appetizing at all, a certain tall blonde thought to himself. He was heading back from the Slytherin common room, his hands slipped into his robe pockets, his left carefully but firmly clutching onto an envelope containing another letter to Akasha. Why? Why couldn't he get her out of his mind? It had started so innocently, with him simply sending her an anonymous letter, wishing to know more about her, but too frightened to outright ask her in person. Whether he was frightened of her reaction if she found out, or of his family's reactions, he wasn't sure. Probably both. But now, he awaited every day for a letter from her, and always got nervous when he received one, but couldn't find the time to reply right away.

How could one person affect him so much? It didn't help his nervousness that Perseus was off at his private tutoring lessons every other night and wasn't there to occupy his time, or entertain him in the strange way that he did. As he walked through the dungeons, he passed by the Potions classroom; he was very tempted to go check in on him, but ignored the temptation. He was specifically told to do no such thing. A low growl rumbled in his throat, and he sighed, changing his route and taking a path less traversed by students, not in a socializing mood in the least. It may have taken a few more minutes to get to the upper floor this way, and that was a few minutes that the letter wasn't being sent to Akasha, but he felt it was worth it to avoid people. Lately, he really disliked the people he'd associated himself with. So it was logical.

However, the sound of whining reached his ears, and his head lifted, turning this way and that in an attempt to decipher the direction in which it came. The echoes made it hard to tell. But soon, he heard it again, and his pace sped up as he grew nervous. The whines themselves wouldn't have disturbed him, but damn those dungeons, they made everything echo in the eeriest of ways. Merlin's beard, there it was again! He turned a corner, his gaze darting about in an attempt to find the culprit so he could know which way to run.

And then his eyes fell on Akasha. His heels dug into the stone floors as he stopped so suddenly, and he actually stumbled a bit, his eyes widened and his heart skipping a beat. No. No, no, no. No, this couldn't be right. What was she doing in the dungeons? Why did it have to be the night he was carrying the letter?! He wanted to turn around, but found himself unable to do so. His feet did move, but in the wrong direction. He was approaching her.

"A-Akasha?" he whispered, his throat going dry as he saw her sitting there, looking like she was in pure agony. "Wh-what are you doing here? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Akasha let out another whine, her body feeling weak and helpless and extremely horny. She just wanted this to be over; but she knew that the effects would last for either 12 hours, or until she had sex with someone. She figured that she would have to bare with the 12 hours, until a sudden scent entered her nostrils. She inhaled deeply and practically moaned out of want. It smelled so good. The vampire wasn't sure what it was that smelled so tantalizing and delicious, but she knew that she wanted it or them right in front of her so that she could inhale that scent forever.

The scent was coming closer, and Akasha could feel her body tensing with anxiousness as she resisted the urge to jump up and approach the person first. She closed her eyes momentarily, a strong wave coming over her causing slight pain. As she opened her eyes to the speaking voice, she was surprised to see Proteus Malfoy. She would have sighed in relief, had not another strong wave of desire coursed through her veins, her body hot and wanting.

She didn't immediately answer his question, instead choosing to pull herself up from her seated position while using the wall as an anchor to control her sudden overwhelming desire. She felt immensely drunk; woozy,sluggish and thinking unclear thoughts. Actually, the main thoughts running through her head consisted of her claiming the human right then and there.

"Proteus? Is that you that smells so good?" The vampire asked slowly, her willpower losing the battle as she unconsciously gave in. Akasha let go of the wall completely and walked towards the human, inhaling the scent which got stronger with every step that she took towards him. She didn't stop until she was right in front of him, then wrapping her arms around his middle and putting her head on the part of his shoulder that was closest to his neck. The white haired woman inhaled deeply, moaning deeply at the high that she seemed to get. "Mmm, you smell so good." She murmured huskily, her pink tongue coming from between her lips to lick up his neck, from the base to the bottom of his ear. She shivered, "And you taste good too."

She continued inhaling and licking the Slytherins neck, the taste and scent of the man completely addictive.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Proteus furrowed his brow when Akasha whined again, his steps slowing until he was just several yards away from her. Something was off. Not just an in-pain sort of off, but a very-strange-vibe sort of off. She was against the wall and on the floor, and her expressions held a strange type of pain. He couldn't identify it, and it was becoming rather unsettling. He hesitated in taking a step forward, seeing her pull herself up and clutch at the wall like her life depended on it. She seemed woozy, drunk... could vampires get drunk? Maybe blood-drunk...?

His eyes flickered over her body for a moment, eyeing her stranger posture, but he was ready to catch her if she fell, his hands now free from his pockets-- and the letter safely tucked deep into the pocket. A chill went through his system at the sound of her voice, at the tone in it, and his eyes widened as she suddenly advanced towards him. But he was frozen, again, despite his instinct of self-preservation screaming at him to back away. Did... Did she say that he smelled good? What was going on?

He got an answer in the strange form of her sudden embrace. A jolt of warmth went through his entire body, and he could have sworn that he literally just felt his heart stop for a good two seconds. His eyes went wider at the sound that came from the girl. Did he just hear right? Did she... moan? N-No, she couldn't have... but he didn't just imagine it. He wasn't the kind to imagine those kinds of things. The blonde inhaled sharply through his nose at the strange sensation of something hot and slick running up his neck. Her tongue? "A-Akasha?" he managed to choke out, his heart beginning to race at his shock of her forward actions.

His mind was still telling him to run, to get out while he could... but his better instincts had suddenly changed their tune. They were telling him to stay... not like he could've escaped the grip of a horny vampire.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Akasha nuzzled her face more comfortably into Proteus' neck, sighing softly in content. She could inhale that scent for hours....

She could sense his uncomfortableness and his tense posture, but her lust driven mind wouldn't allow her to back off. Instead, she gripped the fabric of the humans robe tightly, whispering softly in his ear, "It hurts, Proteus...It hurts so much." She whined again, nuzzling his neck once more. "It's overwhelming me...I'm not able to think straight...I just want to do what I want...and you're what I want to do." She hissed sensually, her nails almost digging into his back.

"Can you make it stop, Proteus?" The vampire lifted her head and made eye contact, not taking notice of the shock and confusion in his grey eyes. "Can you make me stop hurting? Make this feeling go away? I need your help, Proteus." Leaning forward Akasha whispered in his ear, "I want you Proteus. So badly. Do you want me?"

Subconsciously, she felt like a horrible manipulative vampire. But she couldn't help it. The potion had taken over her thoughts; but it also helped her to realize something. Even though the lust potion was affecting her choices and thoughts, she still shouldn't have reacted to Proteus like she was. She should've been able to resist him just like any of the other humans. But the complete opposite happened, causing her to think that she is possibly attracted to the human, which she was only now realizing. She felt stupid for not coming to this conclusion earlier, but at least she knew now.

"I want you...please, help me Proteus." She murmured with a moan of a sob. She was practically burning now; the effects of the potion and her own desires filling her core, and causing her immense pain. "Even if you don't feel the same, just help me, please. It burns so much." She hissed, this time much less sensually.

She felt a sudden cramp between her legs, the area hot and throbbing. She needed to be touched there, quickly. But not by her own hands, that didn't work. Proteus had to do it. However, with her last shred of decency, the vampire was too embarrassed of herself to even suggest such a thing. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Proteus couldn't believe this. The first time he'd spoken to her in person since before Christmas break, and this was happening. Akasha wasn't herself one bit, she was throwing herself at him, begging him to... Merlin, he couldn't even think of those words without feeling embarrassed. Every little touch of her hands in the strange embrace made his skin crawl in the strangest of ways... even through the layers of clothing, his skin felt hot wherever she touched him. He'd never felt that way before, not even during the balls, when he'd had to choose someone to attend with and dance with. Never once had he felt the strange heat, the spark that he felt between he and Akahsa.

Her words only made the temperature rise. It was far too warm, now, there was no way they were still in the dark, damp dungeons. But, as he gave a quick glance, he found that they were in the same place as before. Why was it getting so hot? His eyes returned to Akasha, only to meet with her own gaze, and lock there. The words that poured from her mouth in hisses and whispers were like hammers to his head, every single one affecting him immensely in a way he was struggling to understand. Was this what they called arousal? He could only assume so, as he'd never truly experienced such a thing... aside from the nearly daily complications that arose whenever he awoke in the morning, which he only ever ignored.

"A-Akasha, you're... not yourself," he attempted to reason, though he was barely able to whisper it. Who was he trying to reason with? The vampire, or himself? Was... Was he attracted to her? It would explain his incessant need to know her... and for her to know him. Maybe, as strange and alien is this situation was, this was his opportunity to become close to her. But, even so... to take advantage of her, when she was clearly not in a sound state of mind? She had even admitted to it.

But oh, he was tempted. Whatever this was that had a hold over her, it made her very... seductive. That would be an appropriate enough word, given how vulgarly she was speaking and acting... Merlin, she was making it hard to keep from doing something he might regret. His breath was shallow and quickening as he realized his hands were at her hips. His heart-rate increased. How long had they been there? His eyes widened as he noticed another embarrassing fact.

His pants had gotten significantly tighter, and his bulge was pressing against Akasha, thanks to the very close proximity she'd placed between them.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Akasha inhaled Proteus's scent, the smell of his arousal and their pheromones mixing in the air was making her even wetter. She moved her hips forward and ground against the blonde's, letting out a soft but obviously pleased growl at the feel of his hard on. It pleased her immensely to know that he did indeed want her. The feel of his hands on her hips only served to increase the emotion.

"No, I'm not myself right now." She said, her voice surprisingly clear despite her panting. "But even if I were in my normal state, I would still want you, Proteus Malfoy, because I am extremely attracted to you and I want you right here and now. Now stop trying to convince the both of us that we should stop, because I really don't agree with that."

In a firm but gentle manner, the vampire pushed the human against the wall, and looked up at him. He looked so confused, but so aroused. Internally, she fought against the potion, trying to regain some kind of conscious thought. She succeeded, but she could tell that it was to only be for a short time. The potion would soon again take over, the burning making it even easier for her to subdue. "I am thinking clearly now, but I know what I want. The potion that's causing me to act like this is why I'm practically molest you, and I'm sorry for that. But, without the potion, I would not have realized how much I like you." She cupped his face, stroking the quickly reddening skin. "But it hurts, Proteus. So much. And I need your help. Please."

She glanced down for a moment, before leaning in to kiss him soundly on the lips. She let out an accidental moan, the kiss causing her arousal to spike up. Once again the white haired woman ground against the bulge near her heat, trying to translate exactly what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Proteus gritted his teeth and gave a small grunt in surprise at Akasha's slight thrusting motion, his heart fluttering something fierce in his chest. His eyes never left hers as his grip on her hips tightened, his lips parted and his breath releasing in soft pants at the growing intensity of the situation. He didn't consciously know what to do, but his actions were not of his conscious mind. His hands moved of their own accord, his eyes going wide at her confession of her attraction. So that's what it was... a potion. A lust potion, no doubt. But despite that... he trusted what she said to him.

He backed into the wall, hardly needing a push to be tipped from his footing with how quickly his mind was clouding. He tried to anchor himself in reality, in logic, but it was too hard, his mind wasn't able to perform such a task in its current state. His skin went hot when her hand went to his cheek; the skin to skin contact had his face reddening even more. His lips pursed together as he swallowed a lump in his dry throat, seeing her inching closer to him. The moment their lips contacted, he felt as if he could buckle where he stood. His hands gripped her and wrapped around her waist, and he returned the kiss, his heart pounding against his ribs.

However, a part of his mind that still contained the slightest hint of logic reminded him of something. Despite being in a rarely-trekked dungeon, the two of them were still out in the open. This made him pull away from the kiss, if only by a millimeter just so he could speak. "N-Not out here," he finally spoke in a deep, husky voice. "The classroom across from us."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 am

Akasha felt a thrill run up her back when Proteus held her so intimately while they kissed a very good kiss. Another thrill of excitement ran up her back at his suggestion of relocation. She wasn't sure why, but now that her request was finally going to be fulfilled, she felt a bit...nervous. More than likely it was because it had been years since she slept with someone and she wasn't sure how great her performance would be.

The vampire pushed that thought to the back of her mind; now was not the time to be thinking negatively like that. Now was the time to satisfy her needs and to succumb to her urges. Now was the time to show Proteus just how much she liked him.

She nodded silently and grabbed the blonde's hand, pulling him towards the large wooden door without a second thought. She cast a wordless unlocking spell and quickly walked into the room and closed the door, after she made sure that the coast was clear, of course. Once Proteus was in the room, she cast a silencing charm, and several other spells to ensure that they would not be heard or interrupted.

One she was done, the white haired vampire turned to face her blonde human, her dark Jade eyes glowing slightly, "Right, now where were we? Ah yes, I remember." She was in front of him in the blink of an eye. She took her outer robe off in one motion and kissed the human once more in the next.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:37 am

Proteus's hand clasped around Akasha's instinctively as she pulled him towards the room. A part of him registered the click of the lock unlocking without any help from them, and that part of him also knew it wasn't exactly permitted to enter a closed-off classroom, but he honestly didn't care. The possible consequences would be well worth it. In they went, the door closing behind them and re-locking, and he watched for several moments as the vampire cast a variety of spells, mostly likely to ensure they didn't get caught.

And then she was suddenly before him again, which made him tense instinctively for a moment. The sight of her taking off her cloak at the same time as she approached him put him on edge, but not in the bad way. It excited him to see her moving so fluidly, so gracefully, and it only made the kiss they shared sweeter as he threw off his own cloak, sighing at the slight relief it gave him from the heightened temperatures of his body. Once his hands were free again, they went right back to her waist, his fingertips going underneath her shirt and touching her bare skin, softly moving up her waist in a gentle caress while at the same time moving her shirt up and exposing more of her.

However, despite his actions, how they seemed so confident, he was a mess and in turmoil inside. This was his first time ever doing anything of this nature. He still wasn't sure if what they were doing, and what they were about to do, were right, but he knew that he wanted it. And wasn't it about damn time he actually did something that he wanted? Instead of going along with everything that people decide for him? For the first time, he knew what he wanted. Despite the cloud of lust, his mind was clear about his own wants... if only for a little while.

So he deepened the kiss, if a bit hesitantly, and pulled her tight to him, his heart leaping in his throat at the actions they were taking. He wanted her, and she wanted him. Nothing else mattered.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 am

Akasha moaned softly as Proteus' fingers moved along her skin, leaving hot trails in their wake against her skin. It was amazing that something as simple as touching her could cause pleasure, but then again, Akasha did love being touched everywhere.

She broke the kiss momentarily, "Right, clothes. Off. Now. I don't think I can wait any longer." She muttered, quickly pulling off her school shirt to reveal her bra covered cleavage and torso. She walked closer to the human and began to lick, nip and suck on his neck, all the while unbuttoning his school shirt. Once she was done, she slipped the black article of clothing off his shoulders and looked down at his chest, and what a chest it was! "Oooh, very nice. Very, very nice."

She put a hand on his chest, a slightly fascinated look on her face. She expected him to be fit, but she never would have thought that he would be this fit; but then again, he was still a Malfoy, despite his obvious differences from his brother. Her hand moved down his chest and stopped at his belt buckle. She looked up at him, giving a little smirk. "I don't think a certain someone can wait any longer either, huh?"

Still keeping eye contact, the vampire took off her skirt, socks, and shoes, leaving her only in her bra and panties. Then she took of his belt, but her hands paused at his zipper. "Are...Are you sure that you want me to continue?" She asked, suddenly hesitant.

Her clear thinking was faltering, but she could still ask questions. She wanted to make sure that Proteus actually wanted to do this and wouldn't regret it later. And if it would be okay if she undressed him, which , it seemed, her hand didn't care about, since it was slowly unzipping his pants.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Proteus was taken off guard by the sudden break of the kiss, and he panted quietly, staring down at her as she removed her shirt. His cheeks burned a bit hotter, and he gulped once, placing his gaze back to her face to avoid staring too much. His eyes slipped closed and he moaned softly, loving how she ravished his neck, and he shrugged his shoulders to help her slip his shirt off as well. The touch of her hand over his chest made him shiver.

"A-Ahem," he cleared his throat a bit as he attempted to respond to her playful question. He licked his dry lips a bit, swallowed a nervous lump in his throat, then shook his head. He honestly didn't know if he could wait much longer, either. His eyes stayed locked onto her, watching every movement that she made as she undressed herself, every change of posture, and soon, he was actually seeing her in her... unmentionables. He never expected seeing a girl that way so soon. But, it was... nice. Hot, too. Not that he'd ever use that word... No, Akasha wasn't 'hot,' she was beautiful. Gorgeous.

The click of his belt buckle being undone snapped him out of it, and he looked down at the vampire. She was asking him this, now? How could she even think he'd suddenly reject her, after going this far? His lips pursed together slightly, but then he nodded, taking her hand and helping her unzip his pants quicker. A low groan escaped his lips as the tightness of his pants was finally relieved, and he sighed. The only thing left between them was their underwear. And that was easier fixed than the clothing they'd just shed. As if to prove he still wanted this, he took her waist again, and pulled her into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Akasha sighed into the kiss, the feeling of butterflies fluttering about in her stomach instead of the usual thrill. Proteus was so gentle, as if she were a precious artifact. Even though she had figured him out to be the gentle and loving type, it was still a bit surprising. She moved her hands from his fallen pants, to bring her arms up and wrap around his neck, pulling them together even closer. Despite the fact that they were in a dark and cold classroom, she found this situation very intimate and a bit romantic. Then again, her idea of romance might be a bit skewed, considering.

After kissing for a time, the vampire slowly leaned her head away, a soft smile on her lips as she looked up at her lover. Lover- she could get used to using that word for him. She backed her whole body away this time, unclasping her bra and sliding off her thong while walking backwards, not breaking eye contact with Proteus or losing the playful smirk she had. She didn't stop walking until she got to a desk, which the vampire sat on and leaned back, her legs slightly open and the 'come hither' look obvious is her lust filled green eyes.

If she were to logically think about the whole situation, things had escalated quickly. Extremely quick. She would have normally thought herself a slag for giving it up so easily, but this felt right, for some reason. Proteus didn't seem like the kind of man to have sex with any girl and then leave; a hit it and quit it type of person. It seemed like he genuinely liked her and vice versa.

Which, she supposed, is why she felt no shame in posing in such a manner in front of him, teasing him. She always loved to tease her lovers.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Proteus gently snaked his arms around Akasha's waist, pulling her closer to him. His skin burned wherever hers touched it, but the burn didn't really hurt, it felt good. It felt right. He felt the touch of her arms around his neck, and for a moment, he couldn't even register anything else. All he knew was the embrace they held, the kiss, and nothing else existed in that long moment. However, that moment did come to an end, and he remembered where they were, what they were about to do...

And then the kiss ended, and the warmth of their bodies' embrace left him. He was confused for a bit, unsure of what exactly she was doing, but soon, he found out. She had stripped down to nothing but her own natural beauty. He attempted to keep his expression from changing as he looked to her, to every detail of her body that he'd never dreamed of seeing, but he couldn't help the sigh that escaped his lips. His face, previously holding an expression that could only compare to lust and a hint of remaining confusion, now held an expression of utter, overwhelming awe. He'd never seen such beauty even in his dreams, nothing of his own imaginings could compare.

It took the blonde young man a moment or two to actually work up the courage, the sheer audacity to even approach this woman of otherworldly beauty. He almost felt unworthy of being with her, in the back of his mind. But there she was, just beckoning him. Literally beckoning him with her eyes. And he couldn't say no. So he stepped towards her, the thoughts of how quickly this had happened long gone from his conscious mind. As he approached her, he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of protectiveness surge through him. Anyone who would dare to hurt this woman wouldn't last long afterwards. In the back of his mind, he remembered that she could handle herself, mostly because of what she was, but he knew that with every strength, someone had a fault, weakness, or insecurity. That much had been proven during the year's first DADA class.

His eyes slowly travelled down Akasha's body, taking in the detail from a closer view, a better angle, and he slowly reached out, placing his hands at her waist and looking back into her eyes. He simply waited for her to tell him what to do from there.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Akasha's eyes became predatory as Proteus approached her,his strong masculine scent and arousal getting closer and making her hornier that she's ever been. She widened her legs as he positioned himself between her legs and throw her head back as she waited for the thrill she always got when she was entered. But it never came.

After a pause, she lifted her head back up and tilted her head, slight confusion in her lust clouded eyes, "Is something wrong?" The vampire asked, actual confusion in her voice. Why wasn't he doing anything? He should be inside her by now! Filling her with his impressive cock and making her moan his name nonstop; but instead, he was looking at her with lust and...confusion?

It slowly dawned on her and she mentally kicked herself. He's a virgin. He has no experience in sex at all and because of her , he was going to lose his virginity. In one of the worse ways as well; impromptu, in an uncomfortable room, and with the possibility of getting caught. She felt horrible, this was not how he was supposed to lose his v-card.

But, a voice in her mind spoke up, he already knows that he's not a virgin. He knows exactly what he's doing; the who,what, when, where and how, and he still wants to you to be his first. Now is not the time to hesitate.

These thoughts ran through her head in seconds. There was no point in stopping now, they were almost there. And if Proteus was sure that he wanted Akasha to be his first, then so did she. "No worries, love." She said as she reached her hand down between her legs and rubbed herself until her fingers were slick. Then she took the natural lubricant and rubbed it all over the humans member, until it was also slick. Then she leaned back, looked her new lover in the eyes and said, "I want you inside me. Now."
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Proteus watched Akasha spread her legs wider as he removed his boxers, but as his boxers slid to the floor, he found himself slightly intimidated by the reality of it all. He was about to lose his virginity to Akasha, who had quite a bit of experience in things of that nature. And he had no idea what sort of lover he'd turn out to be. In short, he had frozen up and didn't really know what to do. His stomach filled with butterflies as his nerves took a hold of him. He couldn't even answer her when she asked what was wrong.

His eyes widened slightly at the sight of her rubbing herself, his cheeks becoming red all over again at the sight of that action that truthfully, was very arousing. His cock twitched a bit, and he gulped, his heart beating just a tad faster. He gasped quietly, the touch of her hand against his arousal making his mind cloud up again. He moved a tad closer, his gaze falling back down to her womanhood as he attempted to figure out the best angel in which to enter, his expression holding a rather adorable expression of concentration for a moment. His took in a deep breath, looked her in the eyes, and entered her. He gave a groan and threw his head back, the feeling of her enclosing him like nothing he'd felt before.

His hands gripped her waist firmly, but carefully, as he slowly got used to the alien but wonderfully pleasurable feeling of being inside of this girl. After several moments, he looked back to her and pulled back slightly, then gave a soft thrust, groaning again and watching her to make sure he did nothing she wouldn't enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm

As she was entered the heat and lust suddenly spiked up, causing Akasha to let out a low keening sound as her enlarged g-spot was hit on the first thrust. She moaned heavily, wrapping her long legs around Proteus' waist and pulling him closer to her body, which resulted in the human going further inside. She moaned again and looked him in the eye, "More, I need more, harder,please, just, more." She forced out, the words not coming to her easily.

What she was feeling was unlike anything else. It was as if her whole entire body was on fire and the need to be fucked thoroughly was overwhelming. She wanted him to be wild with his thrusts and to make her cum. She wanted to hear his moans in her ear and he moved in and out of her, implying that she made him feel pleasure. Maybe this could happen at a later date, but at the moment, all she wanted was for him to keep moving. "Harder, Proteus, please, I need you to move, please." She was practically begging , but she didn't care as long as she got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Proteus groaned a bit louder as Akasha's legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him deeper into her. He gave another thrust, a bit harder than before, wanting to satisfy her needs properly by doing what she said without question. She knew what she needed, and he knew what he wanted. Another thrust caused his hips to rock into hers, but despite how pleasurable it was, he was becoming distracted by a rather annoying noise. His eyes focused on the desk, and how it creaked and rattled with their movements. His made a slight face of distaste at the sounds it made, then hooked his arms around Akasha's waist and lifted her from the desk. It took him only a moment to find better accommodations on the floor, where he carefully laid her down and then placed his hands at either side of her head, all without losing his position within her.

The new position was a bit different, but it felt more natural, and he was soon thrusting into her again, their eyes locked together as his gaze clouded over with lust and attraction. He gulped a bit, then let out a moan as his thrusts quickened. He couldn't believe he'd been missing out on this for so long, when it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 am

Akasha didn't notice when Proteus moved her, but she did notice that it was suddenly easier for her to grab him. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around him upper back and locked them with her ankles. Her hands found their way to his back and her nails softly dug into his skin. She met him thrust for thrust, moaning loudly every time that he hit her enlarged g-spot.

She could feel it in her abdomen, the feeling building higher and higher. Her moans got louder with each thrust that Proteus made, and she struggled out, "H-harder, I'm so close!", which ended with a moan.

(Sorry that it's so short, I'm not in a very good mood and I don't have much inspiration.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.    Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Desire-driven Vampires are the Worst (Tag: Proteus) WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE CARE, BUT STILL.
Page 1 of 1