Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event #2. Halloween Special.

Go down 
+19
Juliette Valentine
Nani Pelekai
Fiona Regan-Parker
Lord Voldemort
Tony Rogers
Proteus Malfoy
Pocahontas Faireriver
Aileen Quinn
Evaine Moonblood
Luciana St. Clair
Akasha Wynters
Edward Once-ler
John Smith
Alistair Darling
Liam Hurst
Waycca Louise
Ambrose Maguire
Laura Bell
Minister of Magic
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Event #2. Halloween Special. Empty
PostSubject: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 am

#2.
Halloween Special.

Event:

Please Note: This event will be roleplayed on the 30th October as people are generally busy on the 31st.
Please also note, I am aware a plot hole has been spotted with the fact the New Years Ball wasn't long ago, but for the sake of continuation of the roleplay, I ask you all to overlook it. I am sorry there has been such an error made, but if we don't ignore the plothole; we cannot celebrate christmas and other festivities. Apologies once more.

P A R T O N E:
A Masquerade Ball has been arranged to celebrate this year's Halloween. Students and staff can gather in the Great Hall and celebrate alongside one another. However, no-one will be able to decipher who is who as the masks will be spelled to keep the identity of the wearer anonymous. No-one shall know who anyone else is unless they tell you their full name, only then, will your character be able to recognise them.
All characters can attend this part of the event.

P A R T T W O:
After the Ball, Bellatrix Lestrange will use a mask to sneak into the castle and gain her revenge. Albus Dumbledore has just declined her request for a teaching position at the school, to educate students in the dark arts. To persuade him to adhere, she has an evil plot up her sleeve.
Thirty-nine students and staff alike will be placed under the imperius curse and will be forced to follow Bellatrix to the dungeons. To prevent anyone coming to save the thirty-nine, she has used magic to collapse a part of the ceiling so no-one may follow. She will lock three individuals in each of the thirteen cells where they will be held until further notice.
Eventually, thirteen individuals will die; one from each cell. After this has occurred, all the rest will be freed as Dumbledore will have accepted Bellatrix to teach Dark Arts at the school.

You can run, but you can't hide.
Beware this Halloween.

Rules:

P A R T O N E:
-Wait for the Minister to post and begin the Masquerade Ball.
-Do not reference recognising any other character unless they have told you their full name; it as if your character is seeing everyone for the first time.
-Everyone must wear a mask.
-The Minister will then post the following day to end the topic and start part two.

P A R T T W O:
-Jump from the Masquerade Post to your cell, the inbetween part of arrival will not be roleplayed.
-Your character is still wearing their mask and cannot remove it, so you are unaware who your cellmates are unless they state their full name.
-The roleplayers involved must all comment on this post to notify me you are aware your character/s has/have been chosen.
-On successful completion and survival of the challenge, characters will recieve 40 Gringott's points each.

Captured Characters:

1. Alistair Darling
2. Emily Castle
3. James Flume
4. Fionn Causer
5. Leroy Eliton
6. Jayden Andrada
7. Luciana St. Clair
8. Asami Sato
9. Edward Once-ler
10. Jarod Amnell
11. Fiona Regan-Parker
12. Angela Alexander
13. Gwyneira Baines
14. Craig Rivera
15. Natalie McCutchen
16. Richard Grayson
17. Tony Rogers
18. Jane Pevensie
19. Laura Bell
20. Pippalene Filch
21. Pocahontas Faireriver
22. Alaric Benjamin
23. Sachika Wamika
24. Neferteri Wynters
25. Lianna Grey
26. Lexi Alvarez
27. Proteus Malfoy
28. Perseus Malfoy
29. Liam Hurst
30. William Princeton
31. Sitka Pelekai
32. Valerie Boleyn
33. Ambrose Maguire
34. Vivienne Darkbloom
35. Waycca Louise
36. John Smith
37. Jessica Landon
38. Juliette Valentine
39. Alliss Rivera

Ask any questions below.

Video:

CELLS ARE REVEALED:
(subject to change)

CELL ONE
-Jessica Landon
-Aladdin Amirmoez
-Pippalene Filch

CELL TWO
-Leroy Eliton
-Pocahontas Faireriver
-Liam Hurst

CELL THREE
-Sitka Pelekai
-Fionn Causer
-Valerie Boleyn

CELL FOUR
-Alistair Darling
-Akasha Wynters
-Natalie McCutchen

CELL FIVE
-Waycca Louise
-Neferteri Wynters
-Asami Sato

CELL SIX
-Ambrose Maguire
-John Smith
-Lianna Grey

CELL SEVEN
-Nani Pelekai
-Alaric Benjamin
-Jayden Andrada

CELL EIGHT
-Lexi Alvarez
-Luciana St. Clair
-Craig Rivera

CELL NINE
-Laura Bell
-Alliss Rivera
-Jarod Amnell

CELL TEN
-Edward Once-ler
-Emily Castle
-Molly Starkey

CELL ELEVEN
-William Princeton
-Tony Rogers
-Gwyneira Baines

CELL TWELVE
-Juliette Valentine
-Angela Alexander
-Fiona Regan-Parker

CELL THIRTEEN
-James Flume
-Vivienne Darkbloom
-Sachika Wamika

Last edited by Minister of Magic on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 am

Feeling the strange need to tell myself that Jane will be here, present and correct - so don't kill her! I will be here. <3
Back to top Go down
Laura Bell

Laura Bell

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:28 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Ambrose Maguire

Ambrose Maguire

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:28 am

Remember, if I die, Chessie, I know where you live
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:29 am

SHIT BROSIE xD

Also, guys, please state all your characters names who are involved when saying okay so I know who to tick off my not-dying-yet list. x3
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 am

I'd appreciate it if Waycca wouldn't die.
Because if she did
Ohohoh
I would do dangerous things
Like cry every day until I am empty if tears.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 am

Liam and Natalie will be present..I would appreciate if they didnt die...but i won't be too broken hearted if that is the case
Back to top Go down
Alistair Darling

Alistair Darling

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 am

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 am

Uhm. Hi. Hi there.
I'd... I'd really not like to die, if that's okay.
Same for Gwyneira and Angela.
They're aware too... but would also like to, y'know, not die. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 am

Ed and Asami will be present. Wouldn't like them to die though. I get too attached to my characters. XD I'm still uber excited though.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 am

Jayden will be present. Though I don't know if I should say Akasha will be too, or...?

AND PROTEUS AND PERSEUS WILL BE PRESENT, TOO.
IF THEY OR JAYDEN DIE, I WILL BE SO UPSET WITH YOU CHESSIE, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:38 am

..I swear to chocolate.

Vivi and Lucie will be present.. but I have school and band practice from 3:30 to 6 pm EST that day, so my posts will be limited.. y'know, being a senior and all that jazz.

But if Vivi or Lucie die.. um.

Event #2. Halloween Special. Tumblr_m6v7abiFbD1r3zat8
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:58 am

My poor baby Val Very Happy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about all of my characters being on the chopping block.

But okay.

Whatever.

I'm here just not posting that much.

Also, as I've mentioned I'm really uncomfortable with posting in large, group posts with a bunch of people. Does that affect me? Because if it does and my characters get killed because of it I'm going to be really unhappy. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 pm

A part of me is torn at the fact both tony and william are in this, and they can't even be in the same cell together.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 pm

I work on the 30th, just so you know, but I can try to have Poca there as much as I can. Aaand, then there's my rp I'm starting >.> I wish I had a little more warning of this...
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 pm

I will not be able to roleplay at all on the 30th, as I've planned a lot of things, and am going to be VERY busy from the 26th through Halloween.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 pm

I won't be here the 30th. I work.
But if you're just wanting to kill off my characters there's no need to make an event to shadow it.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Also, I'd just like to say, that even if I were here to RP on the 30th, don't expect me to RP whatsoever in the Halloween Ball topic when it's created. I cannot keep up with that large of a group RPing in one topic, and the posting order will definitely not be able to be enforced with so many people/characters. It overwhelms me, and I just won't do it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Tony should also be there!

A little torn as well, but at least if they're in separate cells, there's a better chance of neither of them dying? *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Whoa whoa whoa.
Okay, everyone needs to calm down slightly.
I know it's Halloween, and people are supposed to be slightly scared for their characters but this much aggravation is unnecessary and misplaced.

39 characters have been chosen, if you like, go down the memberlist and you will see how little amount of people haven't been placed in this challenge. I'm aware a lot of active people have had to be put in there, but that is because this is a game, an event to have fun with aswell as a way to get rid of inactive players.

That leads me on nicely to my final point; the characters killed will all be pretty much characters I feel are in active, from last times they logged into the forum to number of posts and recent activity. I think there are only two or three you could even begin to argue are active. So calm down on that part.

As for those of you who are feeling this is a personal way to have an organised killing of your characters, you couldn't be more wrong. If I had a problem with you or your character, I would let you know. I hate games that people play - they frustrate me. You can trust all admin to be honest and upfront with you. Also, I am VERY fair. I will not make a judgment to kill a character simply because I don't like that character, if I started doing that, I wouldn't be a good admin and I am trying my best.

Also, may I remind most of you not to get too frustrated over this as this forum hasn't been active recently, at all. So I had no choice but to clear inactivity through an event which when placed into perspective could be exciting.
(In fact if your smart, you can probably work out who is dying in like half the cells.)

As for those of you worried about activity in large group posts, I am oh so aware of how hard that is so don't worry, I don't expect posts in the Masquerade Ball from everyone. The only part of the event I expect you to take part in is the second in the cells. In the cells, you will only be roleplaying with two other characters and occassionally Bellatrix.

Finally, to address the worries that people will not be here, don't worry, the cell plot may go on for a full week or so to make sure everyone has a chance to post, roleplay and have a little fun with it. All the deaths won't happen at once, but please don't worry that much. Activity is what I base this on.

I hope I have dispelled some fears here, if not, feel free to PM me. I shall try be as helpful as I can. <3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Okay, I'll admit, I feel better.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Admin
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:55 am

Chessie/the Minister can't reply to messages/questions at the moment so if you have anything you want to ask, ask me. I am more than capable of answering. So, again, any questions = send them to me.

And, for those of you thinking this is simply a means of getting rid of your characters, don't flatter yourself. You aren't important enough to warrant such effort being made solely for you. This is a legitimate plot/event, it's not just to eliminate your characters. Thanks.

Considering the effort put into creating these events (by Chessie mostly for this one... although I won't deny that I had a reasonable amount of involvement in this) it's slightly disrespectful and disheartening to see such negativity.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 am

Fiona Regan-Parker and Jarod Amnell would like to not die as well please...
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 am

That was handled very nicely and calmly, Chessie, and I hope everyone's not stressing about this. It's supposed to be fun, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2. Halloween Special.   Event #2. Halloween Special. Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #2. Halloween Special.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next