Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade Ball Costumes

Go down 
+8
Brieanne Devereaux
Waycca Louise
Minister of Magic
Edward Once-ler
Evaine Moonblood
Jessica Landon
Akasha Wynters
Penelope Baudelaire
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

Masquerade Ball Costumes Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm

So, in one week is the masquerade ball. Figured we should do what we did last time and post our character's outfits. I was bored and decided to have fun with Polyvore. ^^ So yeah, go ahead and post your character's outfits as well! Very Happy

Masquerade Ball Costumes John_s10
No specific costume for John, just something fancy and pretty awesome. Come on, John in a top hat with a cane. Totally sexy. ;3

Masquerade Ball Costumes Doroth10
One of the few muggle books she has read, Molly decided to go as Dorothy. Though, I picture her dress more flashy, more ball gown-y. This was just the best one I could find. Just picture it similar... with more glam. :3

Masquerade Ball Costumes Angel-10
EDIT// actually, I changed my mind. While I liked her Peter Pan costume, I figured she probably wouldn't even know who the fuck Peter Pan was. Plus, her mother probably picked out her outfit and sent it to her. So, now she's an angel - decked out in all white, even with wings. But isn't this fitting as well? Angela... ANGELa. Yes. Yes it works. Plus, she'll absolutely HATE this costume... especially the brown wig her mother sent her. Why a brown wig? She'll never know.

Masquerade Ball Costumes Redque10
I was going to be cliche here as well and make Gwyneira Snow White, but then decided to make her the Queen of Hearts just for fun. I don't really know why... I just think she'd look pretty as the Queen of Hearts. And the crown is freaking sweet.

Masquerade Ball Costumes Cindyp10
I know Penelope was already Cinderella, BUT SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER SO SHE CAN BE CINDERELLA AGAIN. PSH. SHUT UP. But no, seriously, Penelope loves Cinderella and since she cannot remember being Cinderella the year before, she's Cinderella this year round too. Plus, she somehow already had a costume handy - Michael sent it to her, and she wondered why in the hell he had one handy... but didn't question it. xD
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm

ASVBRUVBREVUIBRIUBOIRGERNB;EIBRJN
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR AKASHA AND JAYDEN NOOOOOW D:
WAIT.
NOW I DO FOR AKASHA
BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR JAYDEN?!
OH.
OHHH.
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.
DFUBUWRBV
......I always come up with my ideas when I'm posting on someone else's thread XD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Getting inventive here now guys XD

Jessica's dress (seriously no rhyme or reason for this, just that I thought it looked pretty)
Masquerade Ball Costumes Jessicas_zps28a64199

Ambrose's outfit.... yeah, it's just so Brosie that I can't even fathom it. Just pretend he's got a plain black mask with this
Masquerade Ball Costumes Princecharming_zps75cfa310
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 am

Valerie Costume:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Uaj48007pk or maybe? Masquerade Ball Costumes Ru888678
I think Vaal might try a rocker look XD

Evaine Costume:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Classic-Taffeta-Red-Bride-Wedding-Dress-As018 or Masquerade Ball Costumes 889686-oh-la-la-sexy-saloon-girl-costume

Sweet and innocent or sexy for Eva :/. I might to sexy just to tease Jimmy Smile

Alaric costume:
Masquerade Ball Costumes 21140

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:10 am

Jim's Outfit:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Tumblr_mcesmkkpat1qlpani
Let's just say that Eva wanted him to dress up as a punk motorcycle rider. Admit it, it'd be something she'd do. XD

Belle's Outfit:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Tumblr_mcesrfrCZR1qlpani
Belle doesn't have much knowledge of Muggle things, so I think she would try to dress up as something from the wizarding world. So, she's gonna be a mermaid. Smile

Asami's Outfit:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Tumblr_mceswnAWEb1qlpani
I think Asami would just go for whatever costume looked hot, so I just randomly chose a sexy gypsy costume. Smile

Ed's Outfit:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Tumblr_mcet3lRy3U1qlpani
Ed is a fan of a lot of Muggle singers, so I think he'd try to dress up as one for Halloween. Michael Jackson was the first singer that popped into my head. Plus, his outfits are pretty recognizable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 am

Jane's Outfit:

Jane is going as a pumpkin, because she will look effing adorable as one, don't you think? :3

Picture an orange sequined mask.

Masquerade Ball Costumes Product-enlarged

Rose's Outfit:

Rose is going as a fallen angel, because she is such an anti-hero and so torn between good and evil that I couldn't resist. xD
Plus she loves black, and will look damn hot in it.

Picture a black feathery mask.

Masquerade Ball Costumes MOxr5rdeUpXpUzPe8bOygqQ

Alliss' Outfit:

Alliss is going as a devil, because she soooo isn't the cliche teacher. Plus, no-one will know who she is, so it doesn't matter anyhow! A chance to let out her wild side - gosh, Riley doesn't know what he's missing! <3

Picture a black understated mask.

Masquerade Ball Costumes Adult-devil-halloween-costume

Ana's Outfit:

Ana is going as the Egyptian Princess she is! Though no-one knows it. Lets pretend Isis, her sister, forced her into it - since it's a bit revealing for her usual tastes. xD

Picture a black and gold mask.

Masquerade Ball Costumes Sexy_halloween_costumes_BSWC_0295

SORRY GUYS
Just realised all my ladies, except Jane, are going for the sex appeal. <3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Waycca's outfit:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Tumblr_mcfcwjzRAV1r2yxnno1_500
Decided to go Batman themed, as that's pretty much the only muggle thing she knew of to go by in terms of costumes.

Toddy's putfit:
Masquerade Ball Costumes Tumblr_mcfdr3dP1W1r2yxnno1_500
So simple and not really themed at all, I know, but it's so hard to find good clothes for men >.< Also his mask is actually more Batman-esque but who the hell cares?
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Masquerade Ball Costumes C500x479

So, the story behind this one... Brie is the Black Swan. HOWEVER, she's the White Swan too. I figured, since Black Swan is a psychological thriller, then it'd only be appropriate for Brie to have knowledge of it! 8D She hasn't been doing too good mind-wise lately, so it's perfect~ and she's enchanted her costume to change at different intervals.. and it may or may not be directly correlate with her actual mood. 8D

Masquerade Ball Costumes C500x375

Lucie is Aphrodite simply because of the Derek/Lucie thread.

Derek called her Aphrodite and yeah. Referencesftw~ <3

AND I LIEK GOLD. C:

Masquerade Ball Costumes 00973_full_1

And this is Viv's. SNAKE CHARMER YEAH~ *coughcough* totallynotaRosiennereference The whole outfit is a bluish-green gradient. Imagine the snake is REAL, aaand the mask.. uh. Just picture a mask made out of snake skin. xD
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Masquerade Ball Costumes 2ag6koj

Aquata: A Belly-dancer….

Masquerade Ball Costumes 33wtthv

Dean: James Bond…It was bizarrely hard to find a mask that suited him nicely

Masquerade Ball Costumes 2uzcw2e

Liam: The Green Man A legendary pagan deity who roams the woodlands of the British Isles and Europe. He usually is depicted as a horned man peering out of a mask of foliage, usually the sacred oak. He is known by other names such as "Green Jack, "Jack-in-the-Green" and "Green George." He represents spirits of trees, plants and foliage. It is believed he has rain making powers to foster livestock with lush meadows. He was frequently depicted in medieval art, including church decorations.

Masquerade Ball Costumes 2qu155c

Natalie: A Renaissance Woman…Tudor England era
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:18 am

Oh wow! Loving all the costumes so far! Very Happy
{Especially that Leia costume Chessie. The Star Wars nerd in me squealed. xD
Oh, and Aisling, I love you live action reps. A lot. xD Elephant Princess and MR. BINGLEY! Razz}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:18 am

Fiona's costume how perfect is it ^^

Masquerade Ball Costumes $T2eC16V,!wsE9suw%29qWDBQSiH%29e-D!~~60_35

And Aladdin's costume (for those who don't like Arrow... Suck it up this is awesome)

Masquerade Ball Costumes Arrow-3-19

I have not yet picked one for Jarod because I want him to 'accidentally match Audrey ^^
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am

Masquerade Ball Costumes Decade-costumes-1920s-gangster-costume-men-19081

here is Jarod Amnell ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball Costumes   Masquerade Ball Costumes Empty

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball Costumes
Page 1 of 1