Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Leave Me To My Thoughts {OPEN}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

Don't Leave Me To My Thoughts {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Don't Leave Me To My Thoughts {OPEN}   Don't Leave Me To My Thoughts {OPEN} EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Angela had found the passage to the Shrieking Shack completely by accident. She had been snooping around to find some place quiet when she stumbled into the hole in the ground under the Whomping Willow - trying not to get hit by it was when she really found it. Her uniform got all dirty as she stumbled through the tunnel and into the even dirtier and frightening shack.

Angela blinked her eyes for a moment, pulling out her wand and murmuring the spell to cause the tip of her wand to lit up greatly. She wandered through the damp place, trying to find somewhere to sit down. She almost feared leaving, for getting hit by the Whomping Willow, and almost feared staying for whatever she might find it here.

Ange let out a small sigh before finding a window and peering out of it. She had a great view of Hogsmeade from here. It was kind of pretty to see it. She didn't visit it often, even though she had permission to. Sometimes it was just too crowded for her.

Speaking of crowded, the ball was coming up soon. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. Her mother had already sent her costume. A white angel. It was almost too much for her, but she dare not disobey her mother. She even had a brown wig to wear. Why? She'll never know. It wasn't that she disliked it so much, it was just much too long for her. She liked her hair just the length it was.

Ange pursed her lips and leaned against the window sill. She hadn't seen her brother in ages and wondered what he was doing at this moment. She feared that perhaps he hated her or something and that was why she hadn't seen him. Maybe he was avoiding her...

[meep. so, I guess after the ball and event and shit Jasper will be officially dead or whatever... so... that's going to have a major impact on Angela (assuming she lives through the event herself, she may not. Who knows? Only time will tell. -crossesfingers- here's hoping, because I like my Angie). She'll need some major comforting then... so she doesn't end up hurting herself or others, but for now, since that's still a bit away, a good friend will always do. :3]
Back to top Go down

Don't Leave Me To My Thoughts {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1