Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) Empty
PostSubject: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Pulling Him in the shop she grabbed him over to the men's clothing, her hand let go and seems like she got done looking in a flash. Just one blinked and she dropped tones of cloths in Jim's arms pushing over towards the changing room, his feet couldn't keep up with her's "Oh Shoes!" letting go as he fell to the ground from her pushing him in the first place. Eva turned around covering her hands over her mouth "Oops sorry Jimmy." she said, holding in a laugh at the look he gave her. Her eyes lit up seeing the perfect shoes for him "Ooo!" she ran over how knowing what size to get him. "Umm.." grabbing them all she waited until he got out of the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Evaine certainly moved very quickly when dealing with clothes. In less than five minutes, she had piled tons of things in Jim's arms to try on. He sighed, seeing that they were probably going to be here a while. When she tried to push him into shoes though, he gave her a look. "How about we settle on the clothes before we go any further?" he suggested, nodding his head toward the tower of fabric in his arms. Evaine seemed to spot the perfect shoes though, and pushed him into a changing room with hardly a word besides ecstatic gibberish. Something like this might have been tiresome to some people, but Jim was just glad to see Evaine happy and having fun. He took his time getting on the stuff he had chosen for her, although when he opened the door, he was still a little hesitant about it all. A white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and lace-up boots weren't exactly something he wore often. But at least he still got to wear jeans. "Having second thoughts about having me dress up as a punk yet?" he asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Trying to guess what sized shoes he had she groaned in frustration, holding her arms she waited for him to be done "Hmm, Hmm.." she hummed, hearing the door opened she looked up. Blushing at fist she hide her face a bit, when he asked if she was sure Eva grinned. Standing up she walked over towards him "Yes I'm sure or do you want to go as Peter Pan." Remembering that story her dad read to her at nights "Then you can dance in tights." she laughed slightly. Checking out the cloths on him she just smiled a little "Besides i like it on you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:30 pm

"Um, I think tights is where I draw the line," Jim said, laughing a bit. He tugged at the leather jacket. "All we need now is a ton of hair gel to spike my hair up a bit. Or a spell of some sort. Maybe there's one somewhere." Jim was a little cautious when dealing with spells that altered your appearance, though. Who knew, one day you could do a spell that made your hair pink and it somehow ends up permanent. "You do?" He glanced at a mirror really quick, and was surprised to see that the clothes actually fit him pretty well. "Hmm, whaddya know," he said quietly. "Now I just have to make sure that Piper doesn't get cat hair all over it before the ball." He smiled at the little kitten, who made a face as if Jim was spoiling all his fun.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 pm

She snapped her fingers playfully pouting "awe, see this is why you can never make it as a model" Eva laughed sitting back down petting the kitten as Jim looked at himself in the mirror "I thought hair gel was only in the muggle world, they will never let us go their just for gel." Maybe their was a spell and people didn't know about, but if Eva found out she might make her hair rainbow just to prove something. She is very much like her father never back down from anything. "Ok now lets look for more shirts." Knowing he was getting low from turning into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm

"Pff, you'd be a better model than me any day," Jim said. He could easily picture Evaine walking down a runway and looking gorgeous in whatever fashions people decided to stick on her. But Jim knew that Evaine wanted to do something a little more productive with her life. Not that models weren't productive, but their jobs weren't exactly the inspirational kind. "I don't know, maybe it's called hair serum here instead of hair gel, who knows?" he said. He just picked up the term from his mother, who was muggle-born. "Lead the way," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

"No I rather paint than real with people giving me drama, possibly sleep with some guy just to get two minutes of fame. Bla bla bla." Eva stuck her tongue out pointing her index finger at her mouth acting like she was sick. "And I can't handle not eating, i girl needs to eat not look like the wind can take her." Taking his hand she pulled him back over towards the men clothing. Brushing threw the shirts she picked out what he would look best in not what she wants him to be in. "Here look threw this." Handing him the pile of shirts
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Jim just chuckled. He was glad that Evaine would rather do something artsy than model. He liked that creative side of her. "Good point," he acknowledged. Models did have a habit of starving themselves. That certainly wouldn't sit well with Evaine. She was skinny enough. He looked through the pile of shirts she gave him, but he was at a loss on what would look good. "How about a little help here?" he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Eva had laughed seeing what Jim had done, "Come here you." she said helping him out she picked up the shirts setting them down to the side, out of the corner of her eye Eva saw some pants like looked kinda what he wears all the time. "What size do you where x-small." she said with a tiny smirk on her face "But really what size pants?". She waited until he told her "Besides i would need to know so i could get you a gift or if we got married how would i be a good wife if i got the wrong size."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm

"Oh come on, I'm not that shrimpy," Jim argued. "The only way I would fit into an extra small is if I were a twig, and I'm not that skinny." True, he had been called a twig in the past, but he wasn't about to admit that. "Medium," he replied. "Trust me, there's a little more there than most people think." Even though Jim was small, his muscles were still a bit wiry. Running away from bullies for years could do that to a kid.

((I'm heading off to bed early. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:07 pm

"I wouldn't know i haven't seen you naked." she winked, Jim had seem her kinda naked when she was in a bikini showing off more skin than she usually does. Eva stood up walking over towards the pants kinda shocked Jim didn't blush when she talked about them being married, grabbing a couple of pants she blushed thinking about her and Belle's chat. "Hmm.." shaking her head she walked back towards Jim.

((Goodnight Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:10 am

Jim's face turned pink at that statement. "You've come close to it," he muttered, remembering the couple of times they had almost gotten a little too carried away when kissing each other. The incident when Todd had walked in on them was probably the closest they had ever gotten to going all the way. Heck, if he hadn't walked in on them, they may have gone further. Who knew? His fingers tapped against his thigh as Evaine sorted through some pants. "Maybe we should just stick with jeans," he suggested. "Isn't that what 50s punks always wore anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 am

"Yeah but you need panes and shirts anyways Jim." she said looking over at him with a small smile on her face, "besides don't tell me you have enough cloths." Giving him a look, a little light popped in her head 'oh god..' she thought. Her face turned light pink, not even married and she was acting kinda like a wife towards Jim and a mother to Piper "Curse you Miss. Mallery.." she mumbled under her breath."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 am

"Well, yeah, but...you know what I mean," Jim said. He was content to sit back and let Evaine enjoy hunting for clothes though. She seemed to be having fun, which was always good. He saw her blush and mutter something, but he couldn't catch what it was. "Do I want to know what you're thinking?" he teased, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 am

Eva shook her head slightly "Well Um.." she grabbed some more pants and walked over towards him "Miss. Mallery and i was talking about you and I was saying how much I love you.." she blushed again pushing her hair behind her ears "Then t-talked about us being married someday." her heart felt like it was beating a mile a minute trying to talk to him about this.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am

Jim blinked in surprise. "You talked to Professor Mallery about that?" Jim wasn't sure how to feel about that. He had never talked about his love life to a teacher before, not even to Alliss. At least Evaine trusted an adult enough to do that. "Um...what did she say, about that?" The last thing Jim wanted was Professor Mallery to think that they wanted to throw their school life away just to get hitched.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 am

Eva frowned at what Jim said or least now he said it "I'm sorry if i wasn't suppose to tell.. Miss Mallery is kinda like a mother to me." she said rubbing her arm, sighing slightly before biting her lip "Well she tease me about it.. saying i have dirty thoughts." she winkled her nose blushing slightly "I told her if that ever happens I'm sure we'll wait until we're both out of school."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:31 am

"No, no, it's fine," Jim assured her. "Really. If you trust her enough to talk about...personal stuff like that, then by all means, do it. If anything, it shows that you're a little bit more gutsy than I am. I feel like I'm grossing people out if I talk about my love life too much." He paused. "Not that our relationship is gross," he hurriedly said. "Just...you know how...people are about that kind of stuff." Jim knew that he himself had been disgusted with the way cutsey couples had acted in the past and the last thing he wanted was to be a hypocrite. He chuckled. "You and your dirty mind," he teased. "And here people say that it's boys who think about sex all the time." He laughed. "I'm just kidding, I know that's not all you think about," he said, leaning in to kiss her forehead. He didn't want to think that he was annoyed with that. He just saw it as another way that their relationship was anything but typical.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

"Ok so i might picture us married with three kids." she stuck her tongue out at him holding the pants close towards her. Hearing him talk about their relationship and grossing people out before talking about her dirty mind. "OH what you never thought anything dirty when i was in that red bikini?" she asked feeling his kiss her forehead she poked his nose.

((be back in a hour taking my nephew trick or treating)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 am

Jim laughed. "Well, that's not so bad. Maybe it can happen, if we're lucky." There was still a part of Jim that was uncertain about having children, what with his werewolf nature and all, but he hoped that he and Evaine could make it work. He just needed to be certain before he took that step with Evaine. "Maybe, but I didn't say them," he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am

"Oh so I'm not sexy and you don't think dirty thoughts about me?" she said raising her eye brow at him with a small smirk on her face "I see how it is." turning around she tried not to laugh about what Jim would say but frowned what he said before. Why does he have to think of the negative things.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:34 pm

"I didn't say that," Jim argued. "Just because I don't say them doesn't mean I don't think them." He gave her a mischievous smile. It wasn't normally something he would admit, but the mood was making him a bit playful. Piper made a face from where he was sitting. "Aw, looks like we're grossing Piper out a bit," Jim said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Eva just smirked a bit playfully tossing the pear of pants at him "Bad, bad naughty Jim." she laughed. She looked over at the small little kitten breathing out a chuckle "Well good thing he can't talk no telling what he would be saying." she reached out holding Jim's hand softly "Now get out of them cloths so we can buy them."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 am

"Alright, alright, I'm going," Jim said, stepping into the changing room so he could get into his regular clothes again. At least he had found a costume that he and Evaine approved of. It would certainly make him easy to spot during the ball. Everyone else would probably have more flamboyant costumes involving capes and bowties and what-not. "If Piper could talk, he'd probably never stop," he said as he stepped out, the bundle of new clothes in his arms. "He's hyper enough without words."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 am

Eva breathed out a chuckle she could see piper standing their saying daddy daddy all day until Jim feed him or played with him "Yeah he might keep saying daddy until you say something back." she laughed. Evaine sat back down picking up the small kitten waiting for Jim to come out and pay for the clothing "So after this where do you wanna go?" not really wanting to go back towards the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)   Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Fashtion Queen here to help (Jim)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next