Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) Empty
PostSubject: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Evaine walked inside the sweets shot still holding Jim's hand, her eyes lit up seeing the chocolate balls "yay!" she was like a ten year old kid in sugar pop land. Dragging Jim over their she eyed the chocolate licking her soft lips, her hands cupped together before looking at Him with sad eyes letting her outer lip out "Pleeaaseee." she asked batting her eyes "Can I have some."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Jim laughed. "Come on Eva, it's not like I'm your parent and don't want you to eat sweets before dinner." He smiled at her. "Go fill up a bag with whatever sweets you want. I'll look after Piper." He glanced down at his kitten, who looked up at him with his big eyes. At least he was staying put this time. Jim wondered for a moment if some candy could be toxic to cats, but he wasn't sure if Evaine knew the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 pm

"yeah but it's your money." Eva said, peeking him on the cheek before walking off grabbing two bags and filling them with chocolate balls for her and Jim. She saw some candy that Piper would try that wouldn't be harmful to him "Hey could we get some of this for Piper." she said holding the candy out before grabbing some more chocolate balls. Evaine walked back over towards Jim and held up the bag
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:29 pm

"I don't mind spending too much," Jim said, shrugging. He wanted to keep Evaine in her happy mood as long as he could. Something bad would probably happen eventually to bring her down, so Jim wanted it to last as long as possible. "I bet he'd like that," he said, smiling at Piper. "He's never had candy before." Piper perked up at the mention of his name, but soon nestled back in the bag. "I can't remember the last time I was Honeydukes," he said, chuckling a little. "Never really had a good reason to buy candy before."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:35 pm

"Yeah But i'll feel bad if I make you spend a lot of money." she said feeling bad her gifts she has gotten him buying wise was something cheep cause of her mom not giving her much money. Evaine looked down at the little kitten laughing a bit "I'm almost scared how he'll be having candy he's already hyper." she held up one of chocolate balls, "well now you do." eva slightly grinned pushing the chocolate in Jim's mouth before peeking him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 pm

"Hey, you've gotten me plenty of stuff," Jim reminded her. "Now, it's my turn to treat you to something." He smiled at her before kissing her cheek briefly. "Nah, I'm sure he'll be fine," he said. "He can run around in the common room once we get back." Anything else he wanted to say was interrupted when Evaine popped a chocolate ball into his mouth and kissed him. He couldn't decide which one was sweeter. He swallowed the chocolate down before laughing. "Hold on, let me ring this up first," he said, quickly taking the candy towards the register. He could sense Evaine's anticipation as he paid for the candy, having just the right amount left in his pocket. "Here we go, chocolate for everyone," he said, holding the candy up proudly like he had made it himself.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:50 pm

She just smiled when he grabbed the bag and went to pay for it before Eva ate all the chocolate before he even had the chance to pull his money out. Looking around as he payed for it she licked her lips eying all the candy. Not hearing Him at first before she felt his hand on her shoulder she jumped "Woe you scared me." she said looking at the bag. Opening it up she popped one of the chocolate balls in her mouth smiling from the nice sweet tender melting chocolate running down her throat
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Jim laughed. "Remind me not to take you to a haunted house or something. You'd probably have a heart attack." He handed her a bag and smiled at how happy she was as she ate the chocolate. He held on out to Piper, who sniffed it curiously before eating it. He ate the whole thing in a matter of seconds, which had to mean that he liked it. "Looks like Piper likes it," Jim said, handing him another one before eating one himself.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm

"Hey don't be so mean." she said smacking his arm playfully "Just cause you scared me doesn't mean a hunted house could." Evaine popped in another one seeing Piper ate the candy in a matter of seconds "Oh boy I guess Piper and I will be fighting who gets the last piece." she laughed. Seeing Jim giving him another she swiped it away before Piper started chowing down "Once at a time, I don't want him sick."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Jim just laughed and stuck his tongue out at her. That rare playful mood was creeping into him again. Maybe it was the sugar. He could get rather hyper if he ate too much of it at once. At least, he had been that way when he was a kid. "Don't worry, he'll be fine," he assured her. "And if he gets sick, you can say 'I told you so.'" He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 pm

"Stick that tongue out at me again and I'll grab it." she said pointing her finger at him liking this playful side of Jim she never got to truly see. Her finger went down when Jim told her Piper would be fine "and you say I let him get away with things." placing the candy back next to piper she pulled out another piece of chocolate and push it against his lips and into his mouth. Leaning in she kissed him deeply brushing her tongue against his lips. Pulling away she smiled "Hmm.. chocolate lips."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:52 am

Jim just laughed. Piper was still enjoying himself, nomming on chocolate as quickly as a little kid. Evaine popped another chocolate ball into his mouth and kissed him again. Jim swallowed before saying "You keep doing that, I'm gonna end up choking eventually," he teased, laughing. "Hope you know how to perform CPR."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 am

"Yes i know how to perform CPR but I guess i better stop seeing piper might take off and start eating more candy." she said not wanting the little kitten to sneak off like that again. "So you wanna get some more sweets or go back into the common room for Piper to run around and us to make out?" she asked, reaching her hands up to touch his cheek gently
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 pm

"I think we'd better head back to the common room," Jim replied. "Piper needs to expel all that energy the sugar's given him or he's gonna go nuts." Piper gave a little meow as if agreeing with that statement. Jim kissed Evaine's cheek before wrapping his hand around hers. Who knew that he would actually have fun while out in Hogsmeade today. He and Evaine needed to come out here more often.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Evaine looked down at the small little kitten smiling at him "agreed." She rubbed where Jim kissed her and peeked him on the nose smirking at him "we should do this more often. I haven't seen that big if a smile on you in awhile." Eva looked it when Jim smiled, walking out of the store and back towards Hogwarts

((Want me to make a topic??)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 am

((Yes please. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)   Finding something sweet to eat (Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding something sweet to eat (Jim)
Page 1 of 1