Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oh, putta SOCK in it, Cross! And YES, I DID make it up myself. Whadda 'bout it?!" She stuck out her tongue at him, pouting afterwards. "You're such a meeaaanieee, Todd. Makin' fun a' my title.. what kinda friend DOESSTHHAAT?"

(The guilty feels will go away by the end of the fic <3 I just have this Brie/Todd hankering lately~ but not mush. Just.. the idea of the couple is all "ermygerd WHAT IF [blahblahblah] Y'know?)

Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 am

Todd smirked, shaking his head. "The kind of friend who is much too flawless to bother with complimenting your titles," he said, sticking his own tongue out at her mockingly. "You see, Brieanne, I'm just a mean guy."

((Ah yes I totally get it. Can't wait to read it!))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 am

"You suck and I hate you," said Brie in a totally joking manner, turning away from him. "You are rude, and mean, and sloppy, and frizzy. I don't like you at all!"

Her tone had gone into a child's, and it was easy to see that she was having fun joking with him.

((Gonna be working on it aaallll day tomorrow c: ))

Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:01 am

"Frizzy?" Todd exclaimed, tossing his hands in the air exasperatedly. "Well, I never! I'll have you know that my hair ks always one hundred percent smooth - luscious even!" A wide grin had situated itself on his face despite his faux indignant tone.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 am

"No, no, I refuse to believe in any of your ridiculous banter. My judgement is final and judgement is won," said Brie in a highly haughty voice, turning back around and whispering, "Y'know, really, you do have nice hair."

She assumed her 'character' once again and turned up her nose. "I retain my accusation of you, sir, having undoubtedly frizzy hair."

Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 am

Todd bit his lip to keep his grin at bay as he whispered, "Why thank you!" before returning to his 'offended' state.

"Bah! This is all a load of hogwash, with a splash of poppycock!" he exclaimed, earning a distant 'shh' from Madam Pince. "That is an accusation never to be forgiven! I'd show you my collection of conditioners to prove the worthiness of my hair if I thought you worth the effort."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:33 pm

"Such strong language, sir," Brie said, obviously appalled, "Such filth should NEVER be spewed in a lady's presence! That is enough for me to deny your not-given invitation simply because you are unworthy of MY critique! There, the deed is done, and it cannot be undone. You will be shunned from the lusciously haired world, sir, shunned!"

She pursed her lips, about to burst into a fit of giggles as she whispered, "It is mildly entertaining to be coming up with little witty remarks.. how is it that we always end up doing silly stuff like this?"

(What Brie said above is true. <3)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

"A lady, hmm?" he teased, an eyebrow rising challengingly. "Your shunning me shall not affect me too much, rest assured!" He was quickly running out of fancy things to say, so it was a relief when he could finally pause in speaking to let out a laugh.

"Mildly entertaining indeed, Miss Deveraux," he replied in the same whisper, a wide smile splitting his face.

((I know, it's so very fun~))
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 pm

"It will when you're denied the lusciously haired award," Brie quipped, finally boiling over and dissolving into a somewhat quiet fit of giggles. "Okay, dammit Todd.. that was too funny. You and your silly little faces," she got out, laughing even harder, "I swear I almost exploded from holding my laughter in.. And I repeat, you are the funniest person I have ever met."

(( Gaahh, that was so funnnn. ))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 am

Todd chuckled along, nodding all the while. "Well, I must say, you are quite a hoot yourself," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "Some nice playful banter now and then is healthy, yeah?"

((Short post I know but life is a wonderful distraction from writing.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 am

"Yeah, sure is healthy.. although I could do without this pain in my stomach.. from laughing too much and Alyvia freaking kicking me," she patted her stomach lightly, looking down at it. "Oi, little Lyvie.. could'ja tone it down a bit? Or at least try to go back to sleep? Mummy's trying to have fun here.."

(It's totally fine dear <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]   Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Been Waiting On This For A While [tag: anyone]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3