Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) Empty
PostSubject: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:53 pm

((Title's from a song...I don't even know.))

Waycca had decided to wear a long, black cloak when she stepped off Hogwarts grounds that evening, robes pulled in tight around her and hood drawn. It was vital that she get there without interruption, and though she didn't think she risked anyone recognizing her out in Hogsmeade in this biting weather, she wasn't taking any chances.

She finally made her way inside the inn. It was as grimy as ever, but the place offered enough warmth to make her smile widely upon entrance. The room was small, though, as the bar only dominated a small part of the franchise's overall space. There were several rooms, all likely to be as unimpressive and unsanitary as her current position. But they did have privacy. She grinned to herself at the thought and sat down at a table set near the wall, deciding to wait on him. A reassuring weight filled her pocket; the gift she'd so delayed presenting to him. She warmed her hands over the small stub of a candle in the middle of the table but kept her hood up; she was going to be extra careful tonight.

Last edited by Waycca Louise on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Dean shivered as he stepped into the pub, brushing the snow from his shoulders and ruffling his hair to dislodge the flakes that were clinging to the short strands. He frowned at his surroundings, he hated the Hog's Head, even when he had been a student. It was the most unwelcoming place in Hogsmede and the smell of stale beer over whelmed the room. But there was a reason he was here, a reason he suspected was huddled in the far corner bundled in a dark cloak.

He walked casually over to the bar and placed an order, it was unlikely that the bartender got many requests for coffee but Dean needed something to chase away the cold that had settled into his bones. When the bartender presented him with two steaming mugs Dean handed over the correct amount of coins and picked up the mugs by the rims and walked over to the table in the corner.

When he reached the table he set one mug down in front of the cloaked figure before taking a seat himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:11 pm

She spotted Dean as soon as he walked into the place and smirked to herself at the sight of him, though she kept her head down as he walked past her, toward the bar. She had to admit - she rather liked the acting all mysterious with her cloak and all, however childish that was. It was only when the steaming mug was placed before her that she glanced up, peering out at him from her hood and grinning. "Hey there, stranger," she greeted warmly, straightening in her seat as she wrapped her hands around the beverage.

She took a sip, the slightest shudder going the length of her spine at the new warmth swooping in to stomp out the previous chill. "Ah, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 pm

"No problem," he grinned at the girl and glanced warily around the room, though it was highly unlikely that any of the staff members would choose The Hogs's Head over the cheeriness of The Three Broomsticks, and even less likely that there would be students here, he couldn't help but feel very exposed. Especially since he was meeting the underage girl with whom he was romantically involved.

"Why are we meeting here again?" He asked with a raised brow, "It's almost safer at the school."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Waycca sighed, sitting back and crossing one leg over the other. "Well, for one thing," she started, holding up a finger. "You know I do love those cozy living quarters of yours - especially that recliner - but there is a such thing as mixing it up a tad. Secondly, way less of the Hog's Head's populace is likely to even know who the hell we are. It is a dump, but you're welcome to get a room if this charming bar scene isn't quite romantic enough." An eyebrow raised, paired with a smirk as she shook her head and took another sip, trying vainly to stifle a chuckle.
((I'm off to bed!))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:35 pm

"Har, har, har," he drawled sarcastically rolling his eyes, "Smart ass," he punctuated the comment by poking the tip of her nose.

He took a gulp of coffee still looking warily around the room, no where near as relaxed as Waycca was. He couldn't figure why he was so jumpy, it wasn't like the staff cared where he was or whose company he kept. And the people who did care wouldn't set foot in the shady pub.

"How did you manage to sneak down here anyway? It's past curfew," he asked curiously. He was well aware that Hogwarts had secret passages coming out of its perverbial ass but he had never been able to find any of them.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:39 am

Waycca crinkled her nose and shook her head in amusement. He looked so uncomfortable in this place it was almost comical.

"Believe it or not, my friends are rather experienced pranksters," she replied, rather proud of how easy it had been with their knowledge of the castle's layout. "I didn't directly ask them where all the passages were - knew some myself anyway - but they talk about them all the time anyway." She paused, pursing her lips in distaste at a sudden memory. "Though I think the tunnel I went through used to be, like, a latrine or something." Thankfully nothing got on her shoes, but the smell had been revolting.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 am

He chucked, "So next time you'll be chosing a different passage way then," he commented.

He took another gulp of coffee the bitterness coating his tongue. He could feel the bartender's eyes on them, probably because they were the odd patrons out. As soon as new customers stole the grubby man's focus Dean began to relax and focus on the girl across the table.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 am

She nodded, still frowning at the thought.

Waycca noticed that he seemed to untense a bit. "That's right. Relax, sir," she muttered with a smirk. "No one we know would come to this joint." She scooted forward in her seat a bit and lowered her voice, though an excited edge crept into it as she talked. "Oh - and have you heard about the ball that's coming up? Masquerade ball, even," she added, both eyebrows raised as she waited for him to get her point. "Y'know - with masks."

((Sorry it took, like, a whole day to respond, but I was at my friend's party all day.))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 am

Dean groaned, "Balls are a social event created by the devil to inflict torture," he said seriously.

"Monkey suits and shoes that are too tight," he grumbled, it was bad enough that he had been forced to attend as a student dragged there by Belle & Tony, but even now as a teacher he was coerced into an awkward social event.

"And why does it being a masked ball make it so special?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 am

Waycca rolled her eyes. "Masks, you archaic downer, have a habit of hiding one's identity, do they not?" she began, speaking exaggeratedly slow now simply to irk him. "So, can you see any way that might give two individuals an opportunity to be not-so-secretive?" She sat back and took a sip of her coffee, fighting the urge to purse her lips at the bitter taste as she looked at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 am

He smirked when he saw her fighting against the flavour of the caffeinated beverage, then rolled his eyes at her, "I'm fully aware of the mask situation, but I sill don't see why you're so excited about it. It seems kind of irritating not knowing who anyone is."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am

Waycca let out an exasperated groan and buried her face in her hands. " You are such a blockhead!" She braced her elbows on the table and leaned forward slightly, frustration creeping into her gaze. "Masks, Dean! Picture you wearing a mask. Picture me wearing a mask. Picture every damn person at Hogwarts wearing masks. No one knows who the hell anyone else is. That would mean that the you in this equation and the me in this equation wouldn't have anyone looking all suspicious-wise if we happened to be rather...affectionate, wouldn't it? No one would know there was anything to be suspicious about because damn masks."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 am

He looked at her carefully, "Are you suggesting..." he paused, that could work, everyone in masks; identities hidden. He really was a blockhead, why hadn't he figured that out before.

He leaned back in the chair, "Okay, if we manage to get away with this then i will never doubt you ever again."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:18 am

Waycca bit back a triumphant grin. "Finally," she muttered under her breath, going in for another taste of the coffee just to confirm what she already knew; yep, it still tasted like dirt.

"Does that mean you've ever doubted me before? I am shocked," she said, voice dripping in sarcasm. "Besides, I don't see why it wouldn't work. I came up with it, didn't I?" She decided not to mention the many, many things she hadn't gotten away with in the past; this was different.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:26 am

He chucked as she made a face after sipping the coffee, "Don't drink it if you hate it that much," He told her with a grin, he himself wasn't too fond of what the Hog's Head passed for coffee.

"I'm beginning to believe that doubting some of your plans may be my safest option, considering most fall under the category of 'so crazy that it just may work'."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:35 am

"Well I figured I'd have to get used to it if you're going to be drinking it so much," she replied, hands still wrapped around the mug for the warmth it supplied. "I mean, your breath is gonna start tasting like it one day, so I'd better train myself to like it." She finished with a mischievousness smile.

Her lips formed a pout. "How very rude, sir. Fifty percent of my plans have ended without injury to anyone I give two shits about. That must be a sign of my success, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 am

"Of course it is," He indulged with a grin, he reached over and pried the mug from her hands, wrapping them in his larger ones. he leaned forwards, "And for your information; I have been bleeding coffee for close to twenty years, tasting of it is just the beginning of the caffeine issues."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:04 am

She smiled when his hands covered her own; they were much warmer than the mug and therefore much preferred. "Is that so?" she murmured, nudging his foot with hers beneath the table. "You must have some pretty wicked flavoring, then."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 am

He laughed at her wording a raised a brow, now why would I ruin the surprise," he smirked, "You'll have to find out for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 am

She chuckled and flashed a sultry smile. "Oh, I like surprises," she mused, lifting her chin. "And I plan to."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am

"You're a tease," he commented smirking, he was slightly surprised that considering how tense he had been when he walked into the pub, just how at ease he was now.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 am

"Being a hormonal teenager can do that to you," she affirmed, figuring there was no point in denying it. "Besides, I can hardly help myself with such a handsome Hufferpuffer, can I?" She knew how very edgy she could be, but when something popped into her head she couldn't help but say it.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am

Dean rolled his eyes, "You're also ridiculous," he didn't know when he had begun running his thumbs song the soft skin of her hands but it was a comforting, almost instinctive motion.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 am

Waycca smirked and bent her head forward slightly to leave a kiss on the tip of his nose. "And you're stating the obvious, sir." She could feel his thumbs moving over her hands and found it soothing, almost allowing her to forget their grimy surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))   We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END)) Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Just Hell's Neighbors[tag: Dean]END))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next