Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disoriented

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 am

Waycca awoke in an unfamiliar room. The first thing she noticed was the mask still clinging to her face. The second was the absence of her wand.
She sat up, surprised to see two other girls, unconscious, across the room. She stood slowly, trying to retrace her steps. How had she gotten here? A familiar dread filled her when she realized she had no idea. Did I hurt someone again? Am I in...a prison or something? No. That didn't make sense. She hadn't been punished for hurting someone without knowing last time. She was still in her masquerade garb, after all, and so were the other girls.
The last thing she remembered was being on the dance floor with Dean. That memory led directly to this one, waking up in a dirty cell with two strangers.
A sudden scuttling sound reached her ears, directing her attention to the back of the cell. Her breath caught in her throat. Spiders, surging in through every crack. Panic gripped her as she backed away, only to feel them racing up her legs, torso, arms, everywhere. She squeezed her eyes shut, pursing her lips as well to make sure they didn't find their way into her mouth. A scream built in her chest, but she refused to release it in fear of exciting the spiders into biting.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

"Oh...my head hurts." That was the first thing Asami said when she wearily opened her eyes. Of course, when she did, she wondered if she had opened them at all. It was so dark, she could barely see anything. She sat up, blinking furiously, trying to figure out what had happened. She remembered dancing with some boy at the ball and then...nothing. Did somebody spike the punch or something? she thought. She reached into her pocket to try and find her wand, but it was empty. "What the hell..." That was when Asami finally noticed that she wasn't alone. There were two other girls in the room with her. One was still unconscious, the other was looking terrified. And Asami soon found out why. She gave a shriek when she saw that there were spiders everywhere. And they seemed fond of crawling up her legs. Whimpering like a wounded animal, Asami flung herself at the nearby door, which was locked, of course. "Let us out!" she yelled desperately, pounding on the door with her fist. "Get us out of here! Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Waycca flinched at a new noise and her eyes snapped open to find that one of her cellmates had awoken and now seemed as panicked as she was. Wordlessly, she backed towards a corner, swiping at the spiders crawling all over her to no avail. They were on her face by now, sending her nerves into a flurry of confusion at all the little creatures dancing over her skin. A strangled wail sounded behind her sealed lips, but still she wouldn't open them for fear of swallowing one of the wretched things. Spiders weren't normally a cause for this kind of reaction, in her case anyway, but when they came in such a quantity and such a disorienting situation, this was the only reaction she could seem to muster.
Her wide-eyed gaze found the girl again who was by now pounding on the door. If someone put us in here, why would they come and help us? Her fingers ran wildly through her own hair, trying to scare the spiders out of it, but they didn't seem the least bit bothered. They won't. She made her way to the door as well and tried her voice. "Someone open the damn door!" she yelled with as much force as she could manage, instantly clamping her mouth shut when the words were out.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Asami could feel panic rising inside her, making her head swim and her breaths heave in and out. She stepped back from the door, then ran towards it and slammed against it with her shoulder. But it did no good. She practically bounced off and hit her head on the wall, making a brick lodge loose. Spiders were still swarming everywhere, and Asami felt like at any moment they were going to eat her alive. But when her hand brushed against the loose brick, she got an idea. Asami always had the ability to think on her feet. It was what had made her so good in Defense Against the Dark Arts. And by golly, if she couldn't fight with her wand, she was going to find some way to fight these things. She grabbed the brick with her hand and pelted it at the spiders as hard as she could. There was a sickening squish as it crushed several of them, but that was only a small dent in the swarm around them. "You're not going to get the best of me, you stupid little bugs!" she yelled, picking up the brick again and throwing it at a thick cluster of spiders. She would do this all night if she had to. Asami refused to be beaten by something as insignificant as a bug.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Waycca jerked away from the door when the other girl ran at it. The Gryffindor just stood standing there for a moment, mind trying to work against the tide of fear that threatened to crash over her. Her eyes trailed the only other conscious person as she seemed to get it into her head to smash at the spiders with a brick.

"You're not going to get the best of me, you stupid little bugs!" she distantly heard the other girl say.

"Arachnids," she muttered under her breath, stomping at the spiders with a trembling foot. They're arachnids. It didn't really matter what anyone called them, she knew, but it seemed important for her to point that out while she still could. The brick-throwing action did make her want to kill the arachnids in question, though, so she smacked and stomped at them wherever she saw them, though more quickly came to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Asami glanced up when she heard the girl speak. "Same thing," she muttered, not wanting anything to dampen her fighting spirit while it still lasted. Despite squishing every spider in sight, it seemed like there were always more than before. "Damn it, why did they take my wand?" she asked aloud. She would have set up a barrier ages ago if she still had it. She could feel herself getting desperate again. She kicked the door angrily as she yelled "You'd better let us out of here right now if you know what's good for you!" Of course, threatening their captor without her wand was probably a bad idea, but Asami was running on adrenaline and fear right now. Thinking sensibly wasn't her main priority right now.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Neffie woke drearily as though coming out of a trance. The room was dark,, though of course that meant nothing to her. She heard two other girls talking in the room and some pounding. What the hell was going on? She rose silently, one of the perks of being a vamp. By the sound of it, they were trapped. And Vampires didn't do well trapped. Her eyes flared red, glowing in the darkness. She rolled her head, trying to reign in her temper. But it wasn't working. She was pissed. and Whoever was responsible was going to pay.
"Don't waste your breath shouting," she hissed in a low, dangerous voice from behind her white fangs. "You'll need the energy soon enough. I have no doubt."
She eyed the spiders warily, and her nails began to elongate. Her fangs may not have the same effects as they did on humans but they were still sharp.
"It's a good thing I haven't eaten in a while," she said with a malicious smile.

[I'm guessing these are aragog sized spiders?]
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 am

Another voice sounded and Waycca glanced around to see the last occupant of the cell awake. Fangs, huh? She figured it only made sense that Akasha wouldn't be the only vampire at Hogwarts, but the glowing red eyes were still a surprise in the gloom.
She wasn't planning on shouting anymore anyways, so heeding throw girl's advice wasn't difficult. It even gave her a glimmer of hope that they were all now awake and fighting; maybe they could actually make a dent in the spider population. She continued stomping and hitting wherever she saw the disgusting things with new fury.

((I honestly have no idea, but I guess we can assume that?))
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 am

The third girl was finally awake, but thanks to the masks, Asami didn't recognize that it was Nefertiri. She didn't pay attention much to what she said. Her mind was too focused on the task at hand. Squishing spiders seemed like a better plan than just screaming all the time anyway. But Asami's energy was fading. It seemed like no matter what she did, more spiders just kept coming. She eventually ended up standing on her mattress, because any height off the ground seemed better than none at this point. "Anyone have a plan B yet?" she asked, letting the spiders come to her rather than going after them herself. "We can't keep this up all night. We'll be exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Neffie grinned wickedly. "Oh I can think of an idea or two."
She crouched and allowed her blood lust to flow freely through her, fueling her limbs. She leapt at the first spider and sank her fangs into the bit of flesh not covered by the creature's hard shell. A second spider slashed at her with its pincer, slicing her arm. But she was so consumed by her blood lust she didn't feel a thing. With a savage snarl, she spun from the first corpse and swiftly killed the second. These few spiders might be large, but she was certainly much higher up on the food chain. The two other girls could handle the smaller spiders, and Neffie enjoyed the sport of fighting the large ones. Her lips were coated with black blood as she grinned ferally up at the other two girls, her eyes shining scarlet in the darkness.
"Never piss off a vampire," she growled.
She shoved the corpses into a corner. "That better?"
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Waycca had to pause, if only for a moment, in her attack on the smaller spiders to watch the vampire prey on the bigger ones. Perhaps she should have been disgusted or at least somewhat bothered by the display, but it was really so fascinating. Plus, it gave her more drive to see the things extinguished. Then she turned her attention back to her previous work, relishing every crunch underfoot that meant she'd destroyed another of the awful creatures.
When the vampire spoke again, Waycca let out a short, humorless laugh. "Much better," she muttered, chest heaving as adrenalin continued to race through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Asami blinked in surprise. It looked like they had a vampire in here with them. Akasha, perhaps? Or Nefertiri? Or maybe it was some unknown vampire that Asami hadn't met before. Who knew, maybe there were more of them at Hogwarts than she knew about. But she didn't have time to think about it for too long, or even ask. There were still spiders to fight off, although they did seem less hesitant to approach the vampire now that they knew what she was capable of. "Maybe I should eat a few, maybe they'll start staying away from me," she joked as she swept a group of them aside with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Nefertiri Wynters

Nefertiri Wynters

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Neffie wrinkled her nose at the smell, accentuated by her heightened senses.
"These are going to make the air rather rank in here. I might be able to hold my breath, but you two humans certainly can't for long."
With a sudden snarl, she leapt at a third large spider, quickly tearing at his flesh with fangs and nails. Her lust for blood was intense and all consuming. If she hadn't had the spiders to worry about, she would have had quite the time keeping herself from feeding on the two humans in the room with her. She had never been quite as adept as Akasha at controlling her thirst.

"Maybe I should eat a few, maybe they'll start staying away from me,"

Neffie rolled her scarlet eyes. "Believe me," she drawled, spitting some blood from her mouth onto the hard floor. "They taste foul. I much prefer warm blooded creatures myself, preferably a wolf. Though my sister prefers larger creatures that can afford the blood loss."

The taste the spiders left in her mouth was horrible. She needed something cleaner to wash it out with, something...tastier. What she needed, was to get out of this damn room! She hissed through her fangs in irritation and fury.

[Not sure how long we want the spiders to keep coming..?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disoriented Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disoriented   Disoriented Empty

Back to top Go down

Disoriented
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Hogwarts Castle :: Lower Floors :: Dungeons :: Collapsed Dungeons :: Cell Five-
Jump to: