Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White Empty
PostSubject: Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White   Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 pm

(i don't know what this title is ok. xD Luciana's deathly afraid of the darkness, figuratively and realistically.)

'I was eating a sandwich, and then.. I don't, I don't know..'

Luciana woke up, her vision sideways. She pushed her heavy-feeling body up slowly, a pounding headache crashing into her. Her headband was crooked and her hair was matted to her head, so she ran her fingers through it in a very confused manner. She could just barely make out 2 outlines of individuals in the 'room', and her vision blurred again.

Laying her head back down on the cold and dusty floor, she parted her lips, "..Um, hello? Where are we?" she asked in a very small voice, her fear getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White   Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Craig woke with a jolt to utter blackness, the black mask still covering his eyes. The last thing he remembered was striding imperiously through the great hall, overwhelmed by the heat and the sound. Now he was in a small room, with no light. He cursed loudly. If this was another plan of the dark lord's he had neglected to share with him....He stiffened in shock as he heard others begin to move in the room. He stood and began feeling around the room for any source of light.

"Don't know yet," he said in his low voice. "But you can be sure I'll find out."

He was angry. Very Angry. And someone was going to pay.
Back to top Go down

Enveloped in Black With a Mind of Pure White
Page 1 of 1